TRUMP WINNING

WINNING

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/DIY/comments/5khl3q/ive_gone_solar/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Solar panels are liberal bullshit. Hopefully Trump will close this factory once he gets into office.

>not wanting to save mad dosh by harnessing the power of a star

>not pushing for a nuclear-powered grid with solar panels on every roof

>Wanting to use alternative energy as an American when the entire economy is based on the petrodollar

>unlimited free energy
>liberal bullshit

Conservacucks. Have fun sucking Exxon's cock while the rest of us use renewable energy to save the planet.

>Solar panels are liberal bullshit
this is what a real republican looks like

>t. Oil/gas/coal cuck

>still pays the electric jew

the petrodollar is a tool of kikes to make us dependent on sandniggers, the faster we can get out of its shackles the better

Hillary was the petrodollar.

Trump is manufacturing.

>not wanting to free ourselves form the petro jew.

Keep on paying into the gassy electric Jew there good goy.

Complete autonomy from external leverage while maintaining cultural/social/racial/territorial/aesthetic/whatever functional unity was the goal of Hitler after his experiences in ww1 and his realization that institutions and the destiny of the group were not really in the hands of "the folk"
This is a step towards that, which should be monitored for dirty control tricks, like built in redundancy and overly proprietary tech. But it is supposed to be a successful business after all.
If we normalize borders and get "developing" nations that keep churning out cheap labour as an export market to sort their shit out then we should all be sitting pretty.

Do images take for fucking ever to load for anyone else?

Nobody likes the petrodollar. But if you eliminate it, you're going to be forced to deal with 20 trillion dollars in debt, because there is absolutely no other reason to use USD.

Nixon sold this country out in 1971 and there's no going back, only delaying the inevitable.

the biggest myth is that the Right are uneducated and ignorant

See

It's too late to "save" the planet, but if the cost of renewable energy can be reduced by the free market and manufacturing it's a net positive.

People have been living off the grid for years off of lead acid junkyard batteries.

You are the real cuck.

Yup

I saw this on my favorite site

>cost $35K for about 5K KW
>won't be paid off for 10+ years, if it's at 100%
>NYC doesn't pay for extra energy pumped into the electrical grid

reddit.com/r/DIY/comments/5khl3q/ive_gone_solar/

*5KW a day

>Solar panels are liberal bullshit. Hopefully Trump will close this factory once he gets into office.
I've got some on my house, a self-install.
I like it, and I'm going to expand it.
You can do so much with it.

Imagine being that guys neighbor. Jesus.

>>cost $35K for about 5K KW
That seems a "little" high. Maybe you should look into how much kw you can buy online before plopping down 35k. yikes!!

Same.

Get you shit fixed Gook Moot!

Regarding Tesla's research

Look at the name at the bottom

>Tesla and Panasonic

IT'S HAPPENING ANONS

NYC and Cali should both be nuked.

>push clean energy for a decade
>trump does it
>wtf clean energy doesn't work!

t. faggot

Trump has Tesla's master plans

I live in Buffalo. Solar City has been a meme for like the last ten years.

What sort of cuckshed is this?

when donald trump said we're going to make america great again. it meant restarting the country from the beginning of the industrial revolution.

we're all gonna have to get back to work doing menial manufacturing to reset the country. millenials step-children will see the 2nd golden age in america.

Anyone who is against green energy needs to be killed

>Tfw you will be middle-aged during America's 2nd Golden Age.
Feels alright man.

Solar panels aren't green. look up on how are they produced and how much waste do chinese rare element refineries and factories dump to rivers.
>inb4 thorium reactors

If Trump averts potential serious social and economic alterations by preventing global warming like this, I'll make my tech company start producing robits for him instead of against him.
literally all I ever asked for.

How does the SolarCity stuff relate to Trump though, his goons have been attacking Musk for the past month

Me and my dad did the math on this and in Texas this would pay itself of in 3 years, also we can sell to the grid. Musk's estimate is less than the price of a new roof which on average for a 3k Sq' house is 20k

Well only really the smaller, store-brand (so to say) solar companies are doing tons of damage in production.
The name brand ones (Solar City especially) tend to deal with their externalities pretty responsibly.

Ideally, A country runs on Nuclear for most of its needs and solar to compensate for the rest.

It's also not taking into account how that stacks up against Oil if (and this is a big if) the subsidies on oil were ended.

I dont think you really understand why this is a good thing.

An educated polster, do mine eyes deceive me?

Meanwhile the Democrats...

Why do you want to kill Milania and Barron?

Someone ban this anti trump faggot

Toptimeline

>solar
WHERES THE FUCKING COAL???? MY DAD HASNT HAD A JOB IN 4 FUCKING YEARS! YOU SAID YOU WAS GONNA MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

>solar
THIS LIBERAL PIPE DREAM SHIT ISNT GONNA SOLVE SHIT!!
WHERES THE FUCKING COAL???? MY DAD HASNT HAD A JOB IN 4 FUCKING YEARS! YOU SAID YOU WAS GONNA MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

learn a new skill you fucking degenerate.

I had to look into this just to make sure it wasn't some coincidence. This actually is Donald's uncle.

I bet you feel so smug with your shitty paperweight degree in autismology and Mid nineties Toyota Corolla, but some of us have to work with our hands for a living, to make the things you take granted run and function, and we need some help right now.

this. adapt or die

I live in Buffalo. They've been building this for years. They get some money and tax breaks from the state. It's constantly delayed and they just ask for more money. Anyone who applies for a job there gets a rejection email within hours. It will never be finished.

>some of us have to work with our hands for a living, to make the things you take granted run and function
Apparently not. If we needed them so badly, you wouldn't be out of a job, now would you?

>wanting the Earth, the very thing that white culture you love so much was birthed on, to be destroyed

Fuck off, the climate is a mess.
Plus, the sun isn't going anywhere for a long ass time so we'll always have energy.
Use your brain sometimes, instead of blindly attacking things you've been told not to like, chimp.

>your shitty paperweight degree in autismology and Mid nineties Toyota Corolla
I feel like you're not angry at white collar workers so much as one, specific white collar worker.
J-jesus user

Rev up those money-suckers!

Trump hates OPEC aka "The Cartel"
He has plans to match them and that plan was his uncle's
His uncle, John Trump, has looked into Tesla's works and saw it as legitimately possible

If this turns out to be his plan all along, I'll be happy with whatever else.
Use the carbon in fossil fuels for building materials for space travel and robots

Panasonic sucks though.