Half-Irish half-Turk femanon here

Half-Irish half-Turk femanon here

What's up boys

you know the rules, right?

POST TITS END OF DISCUSSION

NO ONE POST IN THIS THREAD UNTIL TITTIE DELIVERY

You guys aren't even going to ask me what my political views are first?

what are your political views?

she's FETO scum

remove yourself

cuck

Tits or panty shot

Tits or GTFO

No tits, saged

I can only imagine what that petri dish of DNA made your face look like.

I've had potato bugs in my garden before

TITS or GTFO

That isn't the important thing in this thread and you know it.

I lean left mostly. I support the obvious leftist views like a woman's right to control her own body and the sexual liberation movement but I also have some views that lean right like the right to bear arms and the right to free market. I've studied political science so far for 2 years in university as well as majoring in law. I'm also in a debate group on campus and in my honest opinion I'm practically undefeatable when it comes to debating me but to not come off as arrogant I always keep an open mind and do my best to respect the other persons point of view.

Tits or GTFO.

>I support the obvious leftist views like a woman's right to control her own body and the sexual liberation movement

So show us some skin, baby

Pm me those digits bb
Cum with me to the casbah

are you a libertarian?

>Half Irish
Don't call yourself Irish you fucking filthy mongrel. Having filthy Arab blood in you distorts your genes too much for you to be called Irish.
Perhaps half Northwest European however your genes are too distinct now to be called half Irish.

She is roach nationalist.
Fucking get out of here ive always seen Sup Forums as a pro bee bored not you roach scum.
#beegenocide

I like boobies

You have to go back

I can see myself being somewhat libertarian. Although I'm a fan of government, specifically Bernie Sanders view of government, when it comes to our current state of government which is powered by laissez-faire capitalism I would actually rather prefer libertarianism over it.

I'm an all-or-nothing type of gal

Göğüsleri veya siktir git

can I cummy inside you?

TITS or GTFO (saged)

That's cool, Sup Forums is a libertarian board as well

>libertarian
Why do women seem to lean that way?
Honest question

>Implying we care about women's opinion on politics.

Just show tits or gtfo.

it's because they don't have any morals, don't care about anything except money and don't care what people do in their free time because they're too blind to any sort of (((subversion))) that usually comes with libertarianism.

>Implying Sup Forums is one person.

Waiting for tits ITT

ok cool political views, now tits?

also sage