G-guys... I think we need to call in Kek, this is too far

G-guys... I think we need to call in Kek, this is too far...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNriNoWOtXA
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No it hasn't.

MORE
DEAD
LIBERAL
IDOLS

>Rather than remember her for her film career libs will instead choose to only remember her for talking shit on twitter.

Even the dead cannot know peace.

WE WILL PURCHASE OUR VICTORY HONESTLY... THROUGH BLOOD!

WE DO NOT COMMAND KEK

AND I SUPPORT HIS WILL

SHE'S FUCKING DEAD!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Disney killed her to revive the lagging post-xmas ticket sales of Rogue One.

Relevant just in time to die.

>still not watching that movie

Talk shit, get hit.

Lord Kek is truly the One True God.
Praise, shadilay !

Still a lot of leftist celebrities to go. Kek (pbuh) is not done yet.

*(cbuh)

Can an user please update the Trump death list?

I am definitely convinced the cult of kek is legit

All dissenters will be punished

Let this be a warning to the sinners, karma will always strike back

Def better. (cbuh) it is, user.

not karma,
kekma

YE OF LITTLE FAITH

YOU WILL BE PUNISHED FOR YOUR INSOLENCE

She deaded?

This kinda thing tends to happen when you do literal mountains of coke

Someone find her tweets and post them

Praise be to KEK! Glory be to our humble god who delivers unto us such beautiful gifts of death and justice, he who asks nothing in return of us. May we forever praise his glory. Shadilay.

>Trump seems to have the Putin effect on dissenters.

Not far enough. His will be done. PRAISE KEK.

I don't really care if celebs talk shit about a politician, they're fair game, entitled to their opinion, etc. I stop giving them money when they go after supporters, though. Michael Shannon, Will Smith, Don Cheadle - many such cases, can all go fuck themselves forever. Did Fisher talk shit about Trump supporters?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNriNoWOtXA

cosmic absolute, regular reality
breath of a image/concept, syntony of civilizations
confused descendants of rebel cells
I fly towards the universe, I'll pass through it
if you are a star, show yourself, I will stop
oooh oooh

(X2)
shadilay shadilay my freedom
shadilay shadilay oh no
shadilay shadilay oh dream or reality
shadilay shadilay oh no
(you) fly into my life, no it's not finished
I will stop
set my sails, in the sky or at the bottom of the sea
I WILL BELIEVE IN YOU

So is star wars really the only notable thing Carrie Fisher was in? 3 mivies 40 years ago? Sure she had a leading role, but why are we sucking her dick over that? She was a drug addicted whore for longer than she was in film.

She was in Blues Brothers.

Requesting the pic of all the dead trump bashers.

Here's hoping Takei kicks it next. Sick to death of that uppity asian cocksucker.

>88
>kekma
SHADILAY BROTHERS OUR KEKMA IS STRONG AND HERS WAS WEAK, WE MARCH ON FOREVER TOWARDS VICTORY.

Those digits. Kek speaks truth!

I swear these people have no authentic decency.

I`d say they are hitting new lows. Even tho trump used same stuff with dying voters, he did it in the way, that relatives of the voters reported their wish to be publicised on social media. Libcucks as usual -- force their narrative from top to bottom.

they literally only care about feeling good about themselves, so they take up some "grand cause" that allows them to pat themselves on the back and say "I did good today"

Seriously though, ive been thinking about it all day. Who and how many people have either died or gotten fucked after taking the stage against trump? Anyone got a handy-dandy visual?

Why hasn't Cruz died yet? Does he have some otherworldly power that makes him immune?

Poor thing. Apparently it was too much for her when her dreams were shattered and she just coudln't take it any more. I bet she spent her last moments in agony, whimpering about how the next precident of the US is going to be Hitler himself who will surely destroy the civilization as we know it. Just beautiful.

Who do you think will go next?

>Rogue One
Please, do not mention that mostrosity here. Let's just remember Star Wars as it should be remembered, the days before episodes 1,2,3 jad 7 came out. RIBs in pieces.

He ultimately bent the knee, Im surprised Jeb has survived though

Can someone post the image with all the curse victims?

Alliances change, when the barbarians are at the gate sometimes you must compromise to save what really matters.

fuck off you "le wrong generashun" faggot

Star Wars 1977 killed cinema and being smug about liking the """original""" trilogy is pathetic

Jeb was completely and utterly humiliated, he's a political joke. A fate worse than death.

>survived
Yeb! has been mocked and soul-crushingly destroyed throughout his campaign.

Seeking (yous) here

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

MEMES FOR THE MEME THRONE

Do you think Jeb wishes he was dead?

>heart attack....

All these stars dying from AIDS its funny how all these wild people from the 80s have HIV.

He has poured out his wrath, who can escape it?

Yeb was never a threat to begin with. kek has better people to use his powers on.

>Not realising the happening has only just begun

But why hasnt he just ended it?

He donated his get-out--the vote operation to Trump a month before the election. Was majorly helpful in overcoming the margin of fraud. Kek (cbuh) smiled.

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

good song ;D but i don't see any translation for the exact word "shadilay" is it a word like "giddeyup" where there's no exact translation? It's awesome either way. 8) sunglasses ya'll

Even the prequels had their moments, I can remember the podracing scene being fun but I try to remember any fun scenes from the last two films nothing really comes to mind.

Cunt, druggie, shitty actress. Hail Kek

I liked rogue one far more than the other 7 honestly.

Did you like sucking arab cock more then you enjoyed sucking nigger cock?

look how pepe looks on the art, carefree and happy.
was he yet totally redpilled back then? or still young, roaming and exploring through cosmic realms?

Most important of all, why did he stop here with us?

Not about generation you edgy faggot, the episodes after 4,5, and 6 just suck. Simple as that.

>Even the prequels had their moments
All that I can think of is how Ja Jar Binks almost made me slit my throat, didn't enjoy the feeling too much.

Arab cock is better so yes.

Its a shame you didnt follow through. Theres still time though.

Being humilated for eternity>die and get forgotten

He witnesses 4chans chaotic ways and knew we were a people in need. Our energies merged and spewed into the real world.

>Her film career

If it wasn't for the most recent reboot of stawwarz a very small population would actually know who she is, much less care.

Schumer and cast of the view would be great start

Checked and Agreed

Kek is above and beyond our plain

Press [S] to spit on grave

S

THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN

he is already watching this thread

Tis the cuck that was promise

Don't you remember the get of the year?

>F U C K L E F T I S T S

The ai gfs too.
Don't forget the ai gfs.

Shadilay! May the sinners receive their due Kekma.

No. This is his will. This is the future you chose.

PRAISE KEK!

>tfw episode three is my favorite minus the edgy dialogue

whoppie dies of whopping cough
checkem

I understand that you're an underaged bandwagoning faggot but RotJ was also fucking bad and everyone knew it back then.

>republican donald trump
the most entertaining part about this is they still refuse to call him president-elect. they just wont admit it

DJT/KEK = Roko's basilisk

She sort of looks like Hillary in a way.

sucks to be you. it's a confirmed fact that jar jar binks is a sith lord, and the movies told you too, but you weren't clever enough to pick up on it. jar jar was literally fucking playing stupid, and palpatine was his protege.

how do you feel now? realize jar jar binks was a sith fucking lord so powerful that qui gonn and obi wan weren't able to detect it. the bliions of people that saw those movies were fooled too.

but look it up. it's confirmed by george fucking lucas.

The correct question is who can we kill next?

It wasnt that bad.

Nice mate.

The important thing is this must fuck up Disney's plans for the next two Star Wars. (Yes her filming was already done for VIII)

>She dies a coke head failure
>Trump is president of the United States of America
Oh boy, she sure showed Trump.

None of these celebs got doubles at their death beds. Shouldn't their be at least one. Not Castro either.

Takai
Oswalt
Dunham
Schumer
Hamill would make for a good double whammy

This man knows what's up.
Jar jar is a mirror of Yoda - hiding his true power initially, and similar to the Mule from Foundation. Who knows if any of that carried over to Disney.

Luke is next, kek wills it

No. They have not been blessed. They are not loved.

Praise Kek!

>Here's hoping Takei kicks it next. Sick to death of that uppity asian cocksucker.

or stephen king. hell, i'd settle for seeing him back on the sauce.

It will never be too far. The rollercoaster won't stop until December 31st, if ever.

>Pathway to Hollywood success basically handed to her.

>Succeeded briefly.

>Succumbed to Hollywood degeneracy since it takes character to resist that and nearly all American women are utterly devoid of character.

>Later claim to fame is that she overcame degeneracy to become nearly as normal as tens of millions of Americans who have zero of the advantages she had.

Do you suppose that she experienced some conscious awareness that she was about to die and gave some thought to all the time she wasted in the last year of her life bitching about Trump?

I know that theory but 2bh Jar Jar's allignment is hardly the reason for me to start liking him.

Not even trying, are you?