Rogue One

Just saw Rogue One, it was actually a pretty good movie. MUCH better than The Force Awakens. I didn't see any crazy SJW/Progressive agenda pushed. The humor was good and the pacing of the movie was smooth as well as a pretty good cast and memorable characters. Who ever directed this movie should have done Episode 7 instead of Jew Jew Abrams. What does pol think of the movie?

It's propaganda meant to renormalization nuclear war for the plebs.

Interesting use of advance CGI for some dead characters which confirm Julian is kill.

It was okay but they did make it whites vs minorities

That's enough internet for you, Seth Rogan!

It was better than any of the other star wars movies desu.

I did see a few black imperials, like actual black people in their bases on computers n shyeet

Pay attention to the scene where all those Death Star engineers are marched out to be executed. Every single one of them is an OLD FUCKING WHITE MALE.

Kek'd hard when I realized this movie was made by the same company which is so ashamed of "Song of the South"... yet they're deliberately injecting racial prejudices into their most popular movies.

>Disney shills
this would be less irritating if the movie wasn't fucking terrible

Sage

I have no intention seeing it. Without Lucas writing the story it does not make it attractive.

It has become fan base show, reused ideas and what not.

same thread everyday...

As soon as I noticed Felicity Jones' jaw protruded out from her face like a nigger I couldn't stop myself being repulsed by her at all times.

George Lucas liked rogue one better then episode 7
The director is better then Jew Jew abrams

THE MORE YOU CUNTS SHILL THIS ON Sup Forums THE MORE WE ARE GOING TO FUCK YOU UP.

>ALL EMPIRE / VADER / SITH TOYS ARE PROMOTING WHITE SUPREMACY

NOW FUCK OFF SHILL CUNTS

>Women and brown people are only good guys
>White guys are all evil
This was done intentionally. I might end up pirating it, but I'll never pay for it.

8/10 movie
My favorite movie of the year since this year has has disappointing.

Fuck off, Seth. I hate your movies, I hate your laugh.

Definitely much better than Force Awakens. Which had way too many unnecessary jokes and unrelated conversations, and the stupid "bypassing converter" talk.

Loved how everybody fucking died in the end. It shouldn't really be called a spin-off since it's directly related to the New Hope. Should have just been called a sequel.

>this is a 10/10 in britain

>implying it's saying death to white males
>implying it's not saying all important scientists are white males
You're on the tin foil side of the meta, fag. Don't be so weak.

An OK movie at best. TFA was better desu.
Also, (((the empire))) consisted solely of WHITE males, while the rebels had various races and aliens in their ranks. Need I say more?

This

>Just saw Rogue One, it was actually pretty good.
>It was not bad, go see it.
>Thought it would suck, but was surprised.
>I name Hollywood Jews, so you can relate to me.
>Rogue One was better than the previous movie.
>Have you bought your ticket yet, goy?

Go away, these Rogue One meme threads are so transparent.
If you want to promote your movie, buy ad space.

>
can you shoop mini me out? or if anyone does I will pay with my rando FB hot chicks

I thought it was interesting when comparing it to the movie every one on the internet said it was going to be.

The analogy of a bunch of SJW fighting Trump's racism doesn't break down with the empire but the rebels. The rebels in star wars aren't fighting a war for social equality for aliens, their litteraly waging a rebellion against tyranny. They aren't a bunch of 20 somethings with dyed hair but a bunch of disenfranchised dirt farmers who are scraped together from the remnants of all the burnt farming towns, you know, like a real rebellion in South America or something.

If anything the movie discredits liberals and shows how out of touch they are. Because they aren't do or die rebels fighting real evil. They're just shits on social media

ok

Still not buying a ticket. Shill harder.

>Enjoy that diversity squadron against Evil White male

>see Flag

>of course , It's nigger worship americafag