White Bread vs Brown Bread

Which is the redpilled bread Sup Forums ?

White Bread : Lower price so poor people buy it and eat the chemical design to make you fall in line

Brown Bread : Pay an higher price for the same thing because it has a "more healthy and better for the earth" stamp on it

Weat bread is nasty. I don't care if it's more healthy, I drink plenty of milk every day.

Sourdough.

as long as they contain gluten they're bluepilled and borderline poisonous.
Buy you wouldn't know in backwater leafland.

Anything from a bakery, don't know how anyone can eat nasty floppy wonder bread
It tastes like shit when it doesn't have a crust

i buy brown bread because you can make a proper sandwich with it, without needing to toast it.

Try making a sandwich at work with white bread, it gets soggy and delicate too quick. Or do you still eat out? hahah

>buying sliced bread
What are you, fags?

SHIT POST===

I eat out your mom

Not baking your own bread. Faggots

>Humans have been eating wheat for thousands of years
>only a handleful of people can't eat wheat because of the proteins
>borderline poisonous
Kill yourself then, if you get IBS or have Crohn's then you're inferior to the rest.

It used to be the bread of hippies, but it's objectively superior.

The best breads are all white breads, except for that dank ass german shit.

How is it a hippy bread? You can buy it anywhere
The rest of the world is so uncivilised and uncultured it's unbelievable Canada really is the best country ever

wew lad

You realize white bread has as high of a glycemic index as a soda right? Enjoy your diabetes.

Potato bread is best bread

>Canada's culture resplendent
Fucking yuck.

>Americans in charge of making bread

I believe "brown bread" means get dead in the UK

I like the taste of brown bread

ONE POST BY THIS ID

>used to
In the 70s sourdough bread was predominantly sold in organic foods stores, and the only people interested in organic foods back then were hippies on macrobiotic diets. Might be a regional thing, but over here sourdough bread was almost entirely unknown until only one or two decades ago.

Just as yeasty as bread too

Because Dutch are faggots all the Dutch men got killed in the war and we took all the hot women back home with us all we left you were a bunch of nancies and butches

Also according to Wikipedia sourdough has been around here since the 1800's

whole grain white you nerds

and toast it for God's sake

Baguette is

yeah baguette is definitely Tier 1

Whole grains are the only kind with eating, white bread basically garbage, nutrionally on the level of candy

Fuck of Queerbecuck

>tfw black rye bread is cheaper than white

>black bread

rye bread >

21 grain bread from Dave's Killer Bread is the best bread on Earth.

once you go black, there is no way back

Should I make my own bread? Is it cheap?

Honeywheat
>more protein per 100 calories than oats
>perfect for toast or sandwhiches
>lasts 35% longer than whitebread
>fucking delicious
You tell me the best bread

HAHAHAHA WTF LOOKS LIKE A LOG OF SHIT

It's nice to make your own bread, but unless you're doing it a lot, just buy bread

The brightest Slavic minds got together in 1950, in Moscow, to engineer it. It is injected with Krokodil and Babushka's testosterone so you can work for 20 hours with just one log of it. Sort of like Lord of the Rings. Look it up.

Germans are the most boring people ever I went to sleep reading your post

>Slav version of lembas
Now I want try some of that shit

>falling for the loaf (Jew)

Listen to you bastards. Bread is degenerate, so are circuses.

this gluten thing is a meme

>falling for the store bought jew
acorn master race

Fuck bread.

Tbh brown bread is objectively superior, but whole wheat flour spoils more easily.

>An important problem of the industrial revolution was the preservation of flour. Transportation distances and a relatively slow distribution system collided with natural shelf life. The reason for the limited shelf life is the fatty acids of the germ, which react from the moment they are exposed to oxygen. This occurs when grain is milled; the fatty acids oxidize and flour starts to become rancid. Depending on climate and grain quality, this process takes six to nine months. In the late 19th century, this process was too short for an industrial production and distribution cycle. As vitamins, micronutrients and amino acids were completely or relatively unknown in the late 19th century, removing the germ was an effective solution. Without the germ, flour cannot become rancid. Degermed flour became standard. Degermation started in densely populated areas and took approximately one generation to reach the countryside.

> for the same thing
Have north american even had a real dark bread?

We like it white unlike euro homos

but white bread doesn't even taste anything

Of course it doesn't, it doesn't have a tongue

depends on the kind of brown bread whether whole grain or molasses
less common
sourdoughs and breads with lots of seeds are more popular

It's like how I pick my men.

If it is white it ain't right.
If it's brown gobble it down.

Because you're not making your own and letting the yeast properly flavor it

Also try incorporating buttermilk into the loaf, but be careful as it can make it heavy

ebin :D

I wish you foreigners would learn English it would make life so much easier

>A
>FUCKING
>LOAF

The redpilled bread is black Russian rye bread. Puts hair on your chest.

Rye bread is the true white man's bread.