I'll preface this by saying I voted against Trump, but I didn't vote for HIllary either...

I'll preface this by saying I voted against Trump, but I didn't vote for HIllary either, they were both horrible candidates, I know it's trendy and edgy to say Trump is amazing here but I'm not riding that man's cock like some people are.

To the point.

Why are we ignoring Trump's association with Jeffrey Epstein, pizzagate and the LOLita express??

youtube.com/watch?v=tuaDOyy4osI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L-mZsgY9Yu4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZLxkhktj6JA
youtube.com/watch?v=PeXjBWN8LO8
youtube.com/watch?v=XmV7gJ4dUpk
youtube.com/watch?v=dNrytt7D2Lo
youtube.com/watch?v=RBHZFYpQ6nc
youtube.com/watch?v=aAGeH1CjR5o
radaronline.com/celebrity-news/jeffrey-epstein-sex-slave-lawyer-donald-trump-accusations/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Damn I should have pretended to be a trump supporter.

bump

>I'll preface this by saying I voted against Trump, but I didn't vote for HIllary either,
ditto
Jeff. Call me.

youtu.be/L-mZsgY9Yu4

He's deep in the jewish pocket, they've go tevidence he diddled little girls

"he's worth more alive than dead" says banker.

Sup Forums BTFO

Fuck off he's not the hero we want but he is the hero we have. If he can move the global Overton window far enough to the right that Germany can uncuck itself he can diddle all the lolis he wants

Epstein was asked about multiple people at once in the questioning, not specifically Trump. Trumps name was in a contacts book. B. Clintons name was on the Lolita express manifests almost 30 times.

Try again

Jeff. I want in.

Nice try Conway.

Relax, Jeff. I'm cool with it.

bump

report all pizza shill threads

reported

Not shilling. I want Germany to shift right and trump leading the world might help achieve that if he is successful. I don't care about allegations.

bump for justice
start digging

Bro, it's just trendy and edgy to vote for trump here. Sup Forums knows all too well that most of them are on welfare and lower middle class and probably 16-18 yrs old, and that Trump's policies will probably fuck them over. But as long as "kek wills it", they dont give a fuck lmao

and you?
Let me guess, 6 figure job right?
also sage

Your concern is noted. 30 shekels have been deposited in your account.

Meh I make like 70k a year. It's not awful but not great either. I'll probably still get fucked by trumps policies

>"like" 70k?

Do you not know your salary or is that just a rough estimate of how much it pays to be a sissy twink camwhore?

Dumbass, it's only concern trolling if I pretended to vote for Trump and was concerned about him. This isn't concern trolling this is healthy criticism and inquiry. ,

Please go shill somewhere else JIDF

Boy you know that lingo. Keep digging.

I get a 10% bonus but don't get it till January so I actually don't know.

You still sucking on mommies toes for some tendies?

Why can't they just kill Epstein so he can't blackmail them?

Deadman's switch, yo.

bump for the children

>Why are we ignoring Trump's association with Jeffrey Epstein, pizzagate and the LOLita express??

Well, considering we have yet to find any connection, it's not so much "ignoring" as it is that we can't find anything to prove Trump has any connection whatsoever.

Now, this is the opposite for the Clintons, of which a certain former president in the pair actually has multiple records of ditching his Secret Service detail in order to go bang underage pussy with Epstein as has been logged in the flight manifest, so we're focusing on the ACTUAL pedophile here, not the one you wish was one.

Dumbass, we have id's here.

>nothing to see here, folks

It was a joke because no one responded, seems like people only respond to concern trolls. dumb ass.

>"including claims by the plaintiff that Trump threw money for an abortion at Johnson and that he called Epstein a "Jew bastard".

lol

Notice JIDF is all over this thread.

"It's nothing,"

Jeff. I'm cool with it. Call me.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZLxkhktj6JA

I really do like Epstein. I'm a big fan now that I understand him. A god among men.
youtube.com/watch?v=PeXjBWN8LO8

A list of phone numbers to extremely connected people in the same city (Trump) is not the same as a flight log showing he went to Lolita Island.

If you don't get that part, then I'm afraid there's no hope for you.

Deflection won't work, friend. Bill Clinton undid his shitty wife's presidency with his dick and what he did with it.

Sorry, Schlomo, your games don't work here.

You got me

I like Jeff.
youtube.com/watch?v=XmV7gJ4dUpk

Do you have schizophrenia?

No. I'm FBI.

I think if there were hard evidence Trump rode the lolita express out there the leverage wouldn't have worked.

That's like asking for audio of Trump saying grab them by the pussy before the tape was released.

Is Jeff the key?

It wasn't ignored, it just never went anywhere.

Trump is listed in epstein's black book, which contains numbers and addresses of a large amount of people and businesses. Airports, restaurants, people, etc. This is nothing shocking. There used to be a time when you couldn't just pull up contact information on your phone, you had to carry a book like that if you were a traveling businessman and needed contact information on the go.

Then there is the connection when Trump had Epstein removed from mar-a-lago for being a creep. Yet, that only shows that they did not have much of a personal relationship.

Epstein has owned properties in Manhattan, which is Trump's real estate playground. I doubt anyone can buy property in Manhattan without Trump knowing about it. If they are connected, it will likely be through those properties. I have not been able to find any connections, or anything suspicious, but if you want to dig into it that it where you should look first.

Other than that, there isn't much to go on. If you have any real reason to suspect Trump of being involved in the Epstein's child sex trafficking, show it. Otherwise, it's a dead end.

>Trump rode the lolita express
Trump doesn't fly on other people's planes

Because it was already dug into almost immediately and it was found Trump was never even close when Lolita shit happened, and Epstein didn't really like Trump blatantly insinuating he likes young girls like he did. Seems like Trump got the vibe, understood it involved a lot of people, and kept a safe distance without rocking the boat.

nope
youtube.com/watch?v=dNrytt7D2Lo

Cognitive dissonance is a hell of a drug. Keep lying to yourself

Why do you Jews keep thinking that if you push the "TRUMP IS IN MUH JEWS POCKETS" stuff that we'll all abandon him due to your memes?

I keep wondering this every time I see more of this, but please, carry on, we wouldn't want you to ACTUALLY give any of us an authentic, honest-to-goodness reason to hate him, that might actually be productive.

Kek @ you trying your cute little "mindgames".

I take it this is your first week on the job?

Don't worry, you'll catch on to how the REAL shills do it sooner or later. They're much craftier than you are, and don't resort to "MUH BURDEN OF PROOF OF INNOCENCE IS ON YOU I DONT HAVE TO SHOW ANYTHING BUT IM RIGHT ANYWAY".

God, this makes me remember why I really fucking hate lazy new shills, you people really are worse than the ones who know how to play the game.

I don't know about that, but he seems pretty supportive of Israel, no?
youtube.com/watch?v=RBHZFYpQ6nc

>We're Jews for exposing (((Trump)))

>Nothing to see here folks

Stop trying the jew up this thread
Trump has established epstein connections,
Trump owes billions to banks, and they have said he's worth more alive than dead

Trump has said he wants to have sex with his daughter, and that he promised he wouldn't date anyone younger than her when she was 17

Trump says pedophile ring leader is a great guy and he has known him for a long time.

But i'm the one that's pushing some sort of jewish agenda for calling out Trump's jewish connections??

Didn't say Trump doesn't support Israel.

What I DID say is, those who are retarded enough to think that everyone is 100% full on "ANYTHING TO DO WITH JOOS IS VERBOTEN AND MUST BE DESTROYED".

If Hillary won, we'd just be sucking Arab dick instead. Someone's knob always gets polished, this time the Jews have their way again, but the pendulum always swings back.

>Jews aren't controlling anything, they're harmless goyim, you have nothing to worry about. If hillary was elected you'd be cucked by mudslimes and not this kosher pickle..

Didn't he bann Jeff from his resorts?

>Trump has established epstein connections,

No proof = take a hike, kike.

>Trump owes billions to banks, and they have said he's worth more alive than dead

Pls show quote of "banks" saying this. I'll wait, you'll fail.

>Trump has said he wants to have sex with his daughter, and that he promised he wouldn't date anyone younger than her when she was 17

Now I KNOW you're mentally handicapped for that one, proven false so many times, I'm embarrassed for you. Really, I just turned red over here on your behalf, that was truly embarrassing.

>Trump says pedophile ring leader is a great guy and he has known him for a long time.

Trump has also said nice things about the Clintons. That's what happens in those circles, everyone says nice things in public and hates each other in private (or, vice versa). Welcome to the real world, silly little man.

Sure, Trump has Jewish connections. But, that doesn't mean he works for the Jews, doesn't mean he's sold out to them, but you divide-and-conquer cunts really are still stupid enough to think this will work, so again, carry on with your faggotry, better you actually keep this up than do anything that would ACTUALLY make anyone change their minds about him.

Is this what CTR or the JIDF or whatever is pushing, stale tactics? Come on now.

>taking loans makes you evil

I have loans bud. Does this mean I fuck kids?

Here's a novel concept for you -

I can appreciate Trump for everything he does other than pandering to Jews.

Try thinking beyond being a one-trick pony, faggot, and perhaps you'll catch up to the rest of us.

I neither like nor trust Jews in general, but am not dumb enough to think they can simply be excluded in every capacity...yet.

"Epstein? Great guy. Terrific. He fucks kids. Great guy".

I don't know, I always thought that comment was a fuck you spoken from a businessman.

One-off documentary about the controversy surrounding Vladimir Nabokov's story about a girl and her lusting stepfather. The book was first adapted for film in 1962 by Stanley Kubrick, but the latest movie version from director Adrian Lyne has stirred a fierce debate on censorship. The programme also looks at the struggle to publish the book in America, and the story's influence on popular culture and thinking.
youtube.com/watch?v=aAGeH1CjR5o

Trump shill detected

Not from a guy that brags about fucking young women himself, promising to his daughter that he'd abstain from dating anyone younger than his 17 year old daughter.

Trump has done nothing except position him and his jewberg friends to lace their pockets.

>does having loans mean I fuck kids?

No but if you were friends with a pedophile and sayin you've known him for a long time and he's a great guy even though he likes his girls a little young (like me) ,

I'd say you might be involved in fucking kids

Because you totally ban your friends from your fancy pants resorts.

radaronline.com/celebrity-news/jeffrey-epstein-sex-slave-lawyer-donald-trump-accusations/

How does Trump know Jeff is a pedo?

yup, this

Shilling would denote I came here to promote him.

Rather, I'm defending him against a bunch of already-disproven shitty "facts" that Hillcunt faggots still think are relevant.

Stay butthurt, Hillary and Bernie will both die soon, it'll all be okay once neither of them can ever fuck things up again in their own special libfag ways.

jew harder jidf.

>Not from a guy that brags about fucking young women himself

Jealous much? Keep chasing roasties, it's all you've got.

>promising to his daughter that he'd abstain from dating anyone younger than his 17 year old daughter.

You keep saying this, and never have a source. Funny how you cunts never do.

>Trump has done nothing except position him and his jewberg friends to lace their pockets.

Oh, I get it - you're one of those retards who thought Trump was literally going to hire some backwater dipshit who can barely balance a checkbook to run national finance, and his hiring of some Jews (who, as we can all agree, excel at finance) just shot your whole dream down, eh?

So, you're a retarded Hillshill or just retarded, which one is it?

My collection of rare merchants is far too large for me to be a Jew. I mean, I literally get tears from laughing when I browse through them. Since we know Jews have no ability to laugh at themselves, I guess I win!

When I said (like me) I was alluding to TRUMP who says he likes chasing young skirts.

You said, "I have a loan with a bank does that mean I'm a pedo"

Are you purposefully conflating the metaphor you made?

PS - that meme only goes to show you're a dumbfuck leftist, so yeah, you just outed yourself. Did you want Hillary or Bernie to win? I'm genuinely curious how far your mental defect goes, your candidate preference will speak volumes on this. Care to share?

How did I "OUT" myself, I posted in the OP that I didn't vote for Trump and I refuse to ride that INCEST/PEDOPHILE's cock.

I think you're losing it, man. You're talking about a conversation you had with someone else that I interrupted, and now you don't even know who you're quoting, especially since the bank loan line wasn't mine and there was no (like me) or phrasing as such when you specifically said:

"Not from a guy that brags about fucking young women himself, promising to his daughter that he'd abstain from dating anyone younger than his 17 year old daughter."

Is this the new trick they're teaching you shills? When you get caught looking stupid, just fuck it all up and look worse and maybe we'll just laugh it off until we all forget how terribly you failed to make your case?

Interesting theory, but nah, you're just coming off as retarded since you're not even able to keep track of varying replies when the ID is clear in every one.

Bloody hell, you shills are getting dumber with each successive wave.

So, did you vote for the Jew, or the pay-to-play criminal cunt with the confirmed cheating pedo husband who takes Muslim money from the same people who destroyed the Twin Towers as if it's all fine?

I mean, let's have at it, friend. Which retard did you vote for? Since you're still thinking anyone believes the Trump pedo line you're paid (and obviously, not paid well for since you suck at your job), let's divert for a moment and hear which retard you thought was a great candidate. I can hardly wait!

Did you miss it? Let's recap: posting "MUH REDNECKS VOTE FOR MUH TRUMP" memes prove retarded leftism clearly.

Let me guess, when you're not posting here, you're sharing your "wisdom" about the wonders of communism in a /leftypol/ thread, right?

Smart money says I'm spot-on with this one. You're all the same, so easy to spot, so terrible at shilling, but yet, you must enjoy the punishment because you keep coming back to suffer again and again.

what is this?

He only did it to drain the swamp.