New 2017 Goals: Overwatch Recruitment

I'm invading normie spaces to recruit for the Sup Forums's alt-right army. I'm starting with Overwatch. Are you interested in helping me? Twitters all niggered out. We need new sources for recruitment. Where else should we target?

My message on Overwatch chat each match is:

>Tired of being uninformed and dealing with nu-males on Reddit? Sick of (((liberal))) FAKE NEWS? Get informed and join the Sup Forums army today! For more information, news, and the latest happenings go to: www.Sup Forums.org/pol Ladies also welcome!

kys

kys

u mad?

Genuine question OP, how long have you been coming to Sup Forums?
how long have you been coming to Sup Forums?

stahp

You angry that I came up with this smart strategy and not you? Maybe you should fuck off to your ku klux klan bullshit with other trashy rednecks!!!

Since September.

Why? How else are we going to bring about the 4th reich with only a handful of anime fans? We need normal people with actual skills to help. And jobs.

Why kek grants this mouthbreather quads is beyond me

Playing games is degenerate, you are addicted, get away from it, I can only recommend it

You stupid fucks and your alt right army. Nobody gives a fuck. It's obvious most of you haven't even seen a vagina let alone touch one, if you want to help the white race grow a pair of fucking testicles instead of spamming video game chat rooms you inbred dumb ass motherfuckers.

Because our Lord knows my cause is both divine and righteous. It's time to expand the campaign!

Found the kike

That's where all the white men are.

I guess everyone is here for there own reason. A South Ossetian Model Railway Enthusiasts Site such as this should be discovered by chance not through some faggot mating call.

This si super cringeworthy OP. If a troll, congrats. If not, our own video games board is filled with beta numales who are apathetic to politics. Video game players are degenerates. Why would they care about nationalism or white identity? They care more about designing their waifus in shitty rpg games. Just stop.

Sneaky (((jews))) are everywhere these days!

I disagree. People are ready for a new message because they're tired of the old (((message)))! Strike while the iron is hot!

We have to undo the damage does by the armies of shylocks!

We have to convince them to give up their degenerate hobbies and start having babies. What, do you want muslim neighbors or something?

>playing the electric jew

Also that's really awful

We must make sacrifices. What do you suggest?

There's too many little kids on Overwatch, but I guess you have to start somewhere.

I guess you have never raised an army before :) Lets just say that your heading for a Shit tier army ages around 12 yrs old recruiting fps players. Good luck flinging shit with baboons and may it teach you a lesson in targeting energy young grasshopper.

Just play the game and be a shitlord

We got to get to em early! It's how the liberal faggots do it at school.

Good spirit, OP. Listen to the criticism but dont let it kill your enthusiasm.

Also link TheDailyStormer and TheRightStuff.biz

Those sites really contributed to redpilling me

Good idea. The Daily Shoah is entertaining. I'll create a message around that.