Why don't you have a gorilla mindset, Sup Forums?

why don't you have a gorilla mindset, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

thumotic.com/review-of-gorilla-mindset-mike-cernovich/
silencedmovie.com/
members.calbar.ca.gov/fal/Member/Detail/289252
youtube.com/watch?v=X8NOX4K3Xdk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penis#Mammals
huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/02/humans-large-penises_n_6992182.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mike Racemixovich sullied his heritage by breeding with his third world prostitute/hotel maid.

Because I'm a Human, not a gorilla.

He's a useless opportunist who's claim to fame is periscoping on occasion and "breaking news first" while being a good goy.

if you want his consultation, remember, it's $1000 an hour

Because Mike (((Cuckovich))) does it just for the money.

Because my uncle Herschel could get me a %15 discount on Chimpanzee Mentality instead

FUCK OFF MIKE. YOU FUCKING KIKE FAGGOT.

He's juden

Mandrill Mindset is for faggots and nu-males.

>why don't you have a gorilla mindset, Sup Forums?

because I've already got a harambe headspace, fucking DUH

that looks exactly like the trendy bullshit title and cover I would design to sell my book to a bunch of cucks

I actually read that book.
It's fucking garbage. 0/10 writing, no editing, shitty content. Seriously, if you're such a sad sack that this was actually revealing to you, kill yourself

Because only the most pathetic individuals need a book to tell them how to live their life

What a fucking retard with absolute shit home decor taste. How fucking sterile and generic can you get.

THAT'S the wife he's always bragging about? Not only is he a dirty racemixer, but his children will be shitskin manlets. Way to go, kike.

Fuck Gorilla mindset. Im a NBK whos sick of cunt leftist and dogshit propaganda. Usurping the minds of children. This is my Country if you got a problem with heritage and American past then your time is coming to end.

Don't all American homes look like that?

Goodbye genetic legacy. TOILET MINDBOX.

Because I make more money than (((cernovich))), so he really can't tell me anything.

Because I'm not a nigger

>not buying the 1 edition

Get a load of this goy.

No, but a lot do mainly because people don't have more pressing financial obligations and must live in generic homes or shitty/generic apartments. This guy has lots of disposable income, so he has no excuse.

That couch is dogshit, and the wall art is the caliber that can be found in any hotel room of a courtyard marriott.

its a low information book, a list of 10 things you need to do, that are pretty common suggestions.

good recommendations for the most part, but the whole of it could have been a blog post and had the same effect.

Gorilla Mindset is classified as Self-Help, but it could be more accurately described as Meta Self-Help. While it occasionally teaches you how to change, the book’s real strength is its ability to teach you how to want to change. Gorilla Mindset has a good amount of practical nuts-and-bolts advice, but its real purpose is to teach you to re-wire your brain. It’s full of full of small, subtle mental exercises and re-frames that will re-orient your thoughts and behaviour toward virtue:
On reframing self-talk, and becoming a good friend to yourself

Imagine that a friend of yours came to you for some advice. Perhaps he had lost his job or his wife left him. Imagine he was facing a real crisis and turned to you for help. What would happen to your relationship with this friend or loved one if your response was, “Your life is over!” You probably wouldn’t have that friend for long, would you?

On mindfulness and good workouts

I later realized boredom is the result of not being in the present moment. Turn off your cell phone. (Even better, leave it in your car or gym locker.) Get on a treadmill, exercise bike, or stair climber. As your body starts moving, focus on having good posture. Begin at a slow to moderate pace. Ask yourself, “Why am I here? What do I expect to accomplish today?” Begin to feel your blood circulating, your respiration increasing, and sweat forming. Tell yourself that you are at the gym as you will feel better after the workout, and that going to the gym benefits you, as it improves your clarity of thinking.

That book is absolute shit.

but it's not

it is exactly the kind of advice Sup Forums users would need to prepare them to be effective soldiers in the Trump era

HEY MIKE YOU'RE LATE TO THE THREAD FAGGOT!

You copypasta's that post directly from this website dated August 25, 2016

thumotic.com/review-of-gorilla-mindset-mike-cernovich/

You're a fucking fraud Mike. You never practiced law you're technically a lawyer but it's misleading when that's the first achievement you list. Your "seven figure payday" was a massive divorce settlement, you should have named your book ALIMONY MINDSET!

silencedmovie.com/

How is the new cover that I designed?

Mike Cernocuck.

I'm just a guy who benefited a lot from reading the book

Decided to share some advice from it, so googled Gorilla Mindset so that Sup Forumsiticians can see some of the valuable insights it has

I haven't even followed Mike or used Sup Forums in months. I just popped back in to see people here shitting on him, so thought I 'd chime in

for real?

yes. straight from his podcast

Kek

I never bothered buying it myself, but based on what I've read on his book and blog it's probably worth it

What is state?

State is your mood, your emotions, or how you feel in the present moment.

The way we treat state is a bit contradictory. On one hand, we are told even as children, “Learn to control your emotions!” But other than perhaps counting backwards from 10, we are never told how. Instead, state is something we treat as being passive. It is simply a “given.” We feel a certain way and we must accept that feeling.

When we feel good, we have a good day and treat people well. When we feel badly, we treat people poorly while having a horrible day. In some cases people have horrible years or even miserable lifetimes, due to living in servitude to their moods.

We’ve all heard the expression, “I woke up on the wrong side of the bed!” This is a recognition that “It’s going to be one of those days,” where nothing seems to go right. It is recognizing something about your state. But it is also approaching your state with an attitude of passiveness, of resignation, indeed even of what Thoreau referred to as “quiet desperation.” Why not take an active approach to our state? Why don’t we use “state control”?

Gorilla Mindset shift: I am going to take an active approach to managing my state.

I prefer the lion and fox mindset.

thank god I stopped reading his things long time go, his advice some time ago was alright, but now it's all "guys buy my book." "look how I cucked everyone, buy my book."
KEK KEK KEK..

Send all shekelszsz here you goys

members.calbar.ca.gov/fal/Member/Detail/289252

>Mike Cuckobitch

>baboon mindframe

I think I'll pass m8

because i don't suck black tranny dicks

Is this real or a look alike?

lel.

we should all start posting this to his twitter.

>inb4 his new post will be . "How he got even Sup Forums mad, how he effectively trolled the trolls."

"PS if you want to defeat Sup Forums like I did, read my book, gurilla mindset."

>Gorilla Mindset

Yeah because Gorillas are so well known for their intellectual superiority. Did this faggot actually think that title was a good idea? Wtf is this shit?

Redpill me on home decor. What should my apartment look like, Sup Forums?

>Baboon cerebral frame

i have no idea what's going on to be honest

you're better off reading about actual stoicism instead of some beta cucks second hand advice.

youtube.com/watch?v=X8NOX4K3Xdk

Apparently, adult male Gorillas have a 1.5 inch penis.

"For example, an adult gorilla's erect penis is about 4 cm (1.5 in) in length; an adult chimpanzee, significantly smaller (in body size) than a gorilla, has a penis size about double that of the gorilla. In comparison, the human penis is larger than that of any other primate, both in proportion to body size and in absolute terms."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penis#Mammals

Also, I know Sup Forums loves the HuffPost.

huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/02/humans-large-penises_n_6992182.html

Jews don't get to turn me into an animal.

>haven't used Sup Forums in months

Shill faggot.

In my opinion a traditional style with slight or very slight influences of rustic, classical, or eclectic elements is the best.

lol

I'm serious. I didn't want to get caught up in the drama regarding the election because I knew it would be too juicy for me to keep myself from getting addicted

Any examples? Recent college grads can't afford expensive furniture. I was going to go with a minimalist, DIY look.

Same reason I don't buy kettlebells from Joe rogan. I won't knock his hustle, but I will call it a hustle.

I do, it's a pretty good book but basically just condenses a bunch of things that other people have done before.

Better to buy something like Tools of Titans by Tim Ferriss if you want a handbook of exercises that geat people do.

My mom got me this for Christmas. I was genuinely shocked. I don't have any idea how she heard of it, but she even wrote a message in the front cover to me. Apparently she read the first couple pages because she made a joke after I opened it that she "might have to take it back and finish it", whatever that means. I thought it was shit, based on the bit that I read yesterday, so I went into her room to tell her she could keep it, and she was on her bad spread eagle with a vibrator pressed against her clit, pinching her left nipple between her thumb and index finger, eyes closes, softly moaning (which I could barely make out over the loud hum of the sex toy). She had ear buds in her ears so she didn't hear me when I first walked in and said, "Hey, Mo--". I just stood in the doorway, frozen with shock. I don't remember if my pants started to tighten in the crotch as I watched the tip of the vibrator gliding methodically back and forth over her clit and she squirmed, but her eyes slowly opened and seeing me standing there sat up with a start, yanking the earbuds out of her ears. I could hear, over the buzzing, the sound of some feminine faggot's voice: "Thith ith wut the gorilla mindthet ith all about"... I turned and ran.

8.5/10