Donald Thanks Himself

Uhm, whaaaaa......? I think we're in real trouble here...

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hillaryclinton/status/791263939015376902
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>what is sarcasm.

it's a play on "Thanks Obama."

better than wishing himself a happy birthday like a certain dead candidate

Thanks me! See, everybody does it.

So he has a sense of humor. What's the problem?

Hillary wished HERSELF a happy birthday, to the future president of the US.

Can you get ANY lower than this???
Pic related.

Delete this!

Trumpf is an idiot and a racist.

Thanks Donald!

Underrated

Thanks, Donald!

I totally agree.

You are.

He's actually president of the United States of America (in less than a month)

Isn't it great?

I saw Donald Trump at a supermarket in Manhattan yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Brudy gud

Have one, on me.

Would you rather have an Alpha male, confident motherfucker as your leader or a spineless pussy?

Don't answer that, it's obviously Rhetorical.

i love this man

I saw Hillary at my local voting station in New York on Nov 8th. I told her how cool it was to meet in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.

She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and got in line, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When my turn to vote came I saw her trying to walk in a booth with like fifty ballots in her hands.

The guy at the desk was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Ma'am, you can only take one of those with you” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear him, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the desk.

When he took the stack of ballots and went to throw them in the trash, she stopped him and told him to dispose them each individually “to prevent any Russian infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. As he was discarding each ballot, she kept interrupting him by coughing really loudly.

>Calls himself "fact checker"
>Doesn't realize that Hillary has a team that tweets instead of her

Dumb ass gookshit.

some people dont have a sense of humor, specifically the ones super butt hurt since november

What exactly is he being sarcastic about?

just when I thought he couldn't get any more based

4 YEARS OF BEING AWESOME

>being verified
>not being yourself
k

Are you going to be triggered by every single Donald Tweet the next eight years?

Thanks Donald!!
>tfw I literally mean it

>implying that team has free reign to say whatever they want
Serbia: always good for bad posts

Obama was verified for years on Twitter yet he didn't tweet at all (his team did).

He got his own personal twitter last year.

Verification means nothing, drumpfkin.

God she's so good at getting people not to like her. At least pretend that you and only you use the account to seem more personable to humans instead of having a team of propagandists surrounding you and speaking for you.

It's so weird that a 70 year old white dude does twitter better than any mid-20s person who could be described as "bohemian".

>doesn't know about 'thanks Obama" meme
Even Obama has referenced our forever joke

Get it, because he doesn't run his own twitter.
funny joke op

Thanks Donald!

digits checked

The next four years will be fun

Trump's secretary tweets for him. He sometimes just shouts them from across the room

It's fairly normal practise to have other people handle your PR for you as you're too busy for it otherwise.

For example, Hillary does not have time for the social media as she has to personally oversee her email inbox (it gets a lot of traffic) and to make absolutely sure she gets her 14 hours of sleep per day.

KEK

So he was being sarcastic about thanking himself? How does that work at all within the context of the rest of the tweet?

I don't think you know what sarcasm is, buddy.

I thought they just pumped her full of amphetamines to keep her sober long enough to make public appearances?

so what did he do

Thanks Donald!!!

he's not playing on the thanks obama meme. if he was he would have put 'thanks trump' at the end instead of donald

Was this actually real?

I hope he does so he can Join Carrie Fisher in the pits of hell.

cant wait to see this on john oliver xD

It's not sarcasm, it's allusion. He was alluding to the popular 'thanks Obama' meme, while inverting the irony.

>2017
>Trump needs to pass controversial laws
>sends a tweet with some random unrelated nonsense
>every media company latches on to the tweeting and wont report on anything else
>Trump does what he wants while everyone is distracted
THANKS DONALD

Sup Forums: Trump tweet interpretation committee

Yes! Here's the link:

twitter.com/hillaryclinton/status/791263939015376902

They were going to be butthurt for 8 years anyway who cares about it. You really think you can convince these people?

yeah I mean if the dems did not rig the primaries against her it would have been trump v bernie and hillary memes would be almost jeb bush tier

True that I mean I unfortunately have family that believe we are going to put muslims in concentration camps

Nothing pisses off a liberal vegan beta male more than an Alpha Male reassuring his dominance and self confidence. Because liberals have such low self esteem, especially the betas, they are frustrated at what they fail to understand

Better than a faggot nation. You're the Sweden of North America.

If he tweeted it as "Thanks, Drumpf!" That would have amazing.

*been