Christian Bigots BTFO

Christian Bigots BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/suzanne-dewitt-hall/jesus-the-first-transgend_b_10006134.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's fucking real. wtf huffingtonpost.com/suzanne-dewitt-hall/jesus-the-first-transgend_b_10006134.html

IT'S TIME TO STOP. like we've come full fucking circle people. the left is studying theology to push their agenda and the right just wants to live their lives.

Wait so is he not a transgender?

these leftist blasphemous cunts

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Heresy grows from idleness.

>The worst offenders are the Christian’s who claim to take the Bible literally. Of course they don’t actually do that; they impose their own filters on stories and phrases to fit their particular ideology.

The contradicting is overwhelming me, plus no evidence provided.... dropped.

That's not cool.

They have gone too far this time.

Shut this heresy down.

Here in cucked Canada, the Prime Minister puts out ads on the internet trying to convince people that's he's a Christian. (Hint: he's not.) They must be going for the nominal Christians, who don't know anything and can't discern fact from fiction in the slightest.

Where is proofs or fugg off :DD

I think a lot of Jews would be offended by this too.

So the bastard son was also a trannie?
good

STAY AWAY FROM OUR JESUS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this

Preachers contradict themselves into next week

There was one preacher going on about how his wife will pray for selfish stupid ass shit at the mall and get it on discount and have all the luck in the world.

He celebrated this and praised Jesus.

10 minutes later, he then proceeds to tell everyone God won't answer their prayers if they are self-centered and worthless.

>Jesus
>existed

>call Thor a trans
>"Do undo others as you would have them do to you"
>Jesus is a trans now

I hope you're enjoying the irony as much as I do

You do know that just proves how bullshit religion is right?

>work hard and don't think for yourself goy!

What are you gonna do? The majority of Christians nowadays are hypocritical bigoted pussies.

>"Muhammad: The First Liberal"
(ie fucks kids, animals, other men, is polygamous, and is a ambassador of new ideas and modern thought)

Let's see if these people have the nerve to write something like this.
They won't.

All it takes to change is that is one happening

There have been happenings left and right. If the past is any indicator, Christcucks will wait half a millennium before they do anything.

And if we're lucky, they won't exist anymore by then.

I feel like presupposing that what God does is technically cloning by our current standards is more audacious than saying anyone on the Bible is transgendered.

Anyone have an achieved version of this? On the off chance they aren't just shamelessly click baiting

>The Huffington Post
It's a satirical website, Sup Forums. Chill out.

This time to deus vult harder than ever before

>Now Eve is a fascinating creature for many reasons. The Bible tells us she is the first example of human cloning, which I touched on in this post. But the fun doesn’t stop there. If we take the Genesis account in it’s literal meaning, as conservative Christians demand that we do, she is also the first case of a transgender woman. God reached into Adam, pulled out a bit of rib bone, and grew Eve from that XY DNA into Adam’s companion. She was created genetically male, and yet trans-formed into woman.

>Then along comes Jesus and the whole pattern is both repeated and reversed. The first couple’s refusal to cooperate is turned around by Mary’s yes, and the second act of cloning occurs. The Holy Spirit comes upon the second Eve, and the child takes flesh from her and is born. Born of her flesh. Born with XX chromosome pairing. Born genetically female, and yet trans-formed into man.

Here's the bulk of their reasoning or whatever. It is clickbait and basically using snarky logic to draw the conclusion that Jesus was a tranny and that Christians looks super stupid and silly now haha

This is how you get a holy crusade.

So much heresy. So few bullets

>God has the power to create the universe and all life in it out of sheer will, but does not have the ability to change XY to XX
If we go by her logic, every single man in the world is transgender, because all fetuses start quasi-female and then become fully female or turn into male. Where's my benefits? This woman should check her gynostic privilege.

yeah it's fake news

This is blasphemy! Preposterous!
Agreed

Huffington Post is legit (ie, not satire), this is just an editorial blog.

I have a hard time calling my self Christian/Catholic based on how the church is acting these days

But don't fucking dishonour Jesus like that wtf the man is the holiest man to ever walk the earth we should try to be Jesus

I'm actually pissed about this

WE WILL TAKE JERUSALEM!
ONLY THE ANGELS IN HEAVEN KNOW PEACE FROM THIS HERESY

>All these people thinking the article is about Tranny Jesus when it's just using that as a reductio ad absurdum demonstrating the manipulation of scripture used to 'justify' the American right's lack of empathy, charity, and classical faith.

>Huffington Post is legit (ie, not satire)
Yeah, no. A liberal weblog co-founded by the wife of one of the most conservative congressmen of the '90s and Andrew Fucking Breitbart, and you're telling me it's not a parody of what a liberal weblog would look like? Give me a break. It's a parody website, just like Salon.

Don't be fearful, Canuckbro. You have to understand that there is a war against Christians and what they believe. If we start being passive and cower and stop freely admitting to being followers of Christ and living and preaching how and what He instructed, then these modernist whores of Beelzebub and Jezebel will walk all over us and insult Christ as much as they please. Jesus came to bring a sword, not more pronouns.

Surely they mean "Trans-Human" since it's God identifying as a Human right?

I'm a beginning Christian cause the le big bang theory is just fucking stupid. Also, there is a trillion complicated things that had to have happened perfectly and need to keep happening both in our bodies and on the planet to keep us alive for just 1 more day. Le explosions out of nowhere do not cause organization, it causes a lifeless mess.

However, I can't begin to tell you how much horseshit from Christian retards I've had to scoop through to find the truth about how to serve god. Even most preachers contradict themselves left and right

>do this
>do that
>bruh you're fucked cause you didn't do this, this and that
>you aren't believing hard enough!
>muh faith n' shit
>wait for God
>don't wait for God to do this, you have to do that!
>leave it all to God

Fucking cancer festival seriously.

Laziness and deviancy are the symptoms of a decaying society user.

>tfw Islam punishes people who insult their religion while christcucks are forced to just take it.

sure but that still doesn't make religion any less blullshit

Thanks user. That is pretty dumb. Not that I expected anything less from those charlatans

Religion united most of Europe against Islam.
Atheism has done nothing but rush civilization's decay.

Why do all trannies seem to think that long hair = woman?