If you don't carry, then you cannot call yourself a redpilled man. You can complain about Jews all day...

If you don't carry, then you cannot call yourself a redpilled man. You can complain about Jews all day, but until you own and carry a firearm, then you're just as cucked as the nu-males you complain about every day.

I can't carry a rifle around everywhere, user.
It's good on my wall.

I live in Australia

What about a redpilled woman?

post tits

>that excuse

I believe firearms have more to do with niggers than Jews but I like where you're going with this nonetheless OP.

>not owning a subcompact handgun for carry

>not carrying a full size .45

its like you dont care about muh stopping power

>outdated, overpriced round

I'll stick with my 9

I do carry. A sig M11A1.
If you carry a polymer framed handgun you've fallen for the plastic Jew.

i hope they are +P hollowpoints

I never leave the house so I don't need to worry about these things.

w/ timestamp

M1911 .45 master race checking in

I'm too poor for a $300 Gun

SP101 .357 Magnum Master Race reporting.

get a hipoint they are like $100 used

Anyone here use the M&P Shield? I just picked mine up. Really diggin it so far

Ignore that faggot. Hipoints are disposable garbage. Literally nigger tier guns.
Save your shekels up for a used Glock 19. They sell for cheap.

because i live in jew york >:^[

High Point. Huge for their capacity, but they work and have a lifetime factory warranty. New, $150.

Surplus bolt action rifle.

Ammo might be hard to find nowadays tho for them

City or county? Many counties will issue carry permits. If you're in the city, you're likely fucked.

>Not carrying a shotgun everywhere

>hole in the crotch

Mosin Nagant 91/30. Still in the $150 range and 7.62X54R is still everywhere.

Obligatory

hipoints being "explode in your face" guns is a meme. they feel and look like shit but still do the job

ayy me too. If I'm feeling lazy I carry a glock 43 tho desu

Owning a gun is cool but carrying is for edgelord faggots. What are you going to do with it? When has it ever helped anyone?

>not a Smith & Wesson

>living in rural shithole america or some inner city ghetto where you can't go outside without a gun
MAXIMUM lols @ u s a

any mong can own a gun, a real man owns an airplane, and can fly it

ruger is well beyond smith

if 't be true thee don't carryeth a Bible to spread the words of the LORD, then thee can not calleth yourself a red pilled sir. thee can complain about the chosen people all day, but until thee own and carryeth a Bible, then thou art just as cucked as the nu-males thee complain about every day.

THIS
those against us are acting worse and worse every day

I new a guy who shot down a low flying Cessna with a .30-30.

Planefags on suicide watch.

its mostly for if you live in or have to pass through a nigger infested area

or what if you just have some particular reason to fear more for your life? or just always be ready in case something random happens?

ps pay debts

never forgive. never forget.

9x18 makarov CZ-82 w/ 3 12 round mags and a S&W .357 bodyguard as a backup.

>not having a Barrett .50 shouldered at all times when you leave your home

Small revolvers are fucking cool.

nice, i have a gp100 w 4 in barrel, more of a range toy or home defense gun

carry piece is a hk p30sk and i love it, might get a LCR or even a sp101 for a lighter/summer carry piece tho

>the city of Australian rights

I love my Smiths, But the SPis a great little carry gun. it's beefy as fuck and breaks down like for cleaning like this in about a minute. Igt handles and shoots more like a K Frame than a J Frame, but takes up the same real estate as a J Frame S&W, which is why I finally settled on it for EDC.

what if im not 21 yet :(

None of my Smiths have a Hillary Hole.

>tfw theres like 15 civilians with concealed carry permission in my country

it sucks considering most drug dealers carry one anyways

Then you're not a man yet.

Don't worry champ, as soon as you turn 21 you can be a redpilled MAN.

til then you're a redpilled boy.

>Tfw cuckafornian

get a better country.

>cares about stopping power
>doesn't carry 10 mm

suffolk. there's no way, they only give it to retired cops out here

I carry a Glock 40 MOS 10mm . Only mod is trijicon sights.

CCW everyday with it loaded with underwood xtreme defense rounds . Long slide makes it very balanced and easy to shoot accurately quickly even with +p loads.

Old g20 in background.

Crossbreed supertuck is the best IWB I've ever owned.

i need a good gun for pocket carry
don't wanna go under 9mm tho
thinking a kahr cm9

When you choose to carry a snubby Magnum, you have to pick the right ammo. I carry 125 grain solid copper hollow points. Recoil is a not much worse than .38 special +P and the solid copper hollow point is longer and deeper than a conventional jacketed lead hollow point bullet, so it opens wider.

>tfw in california
>tfw sacramento
>tfw sheriff is handing out CCWs like candy

On one hand, I'm a califag.

On the other hand, at least I'm not a SoCal or Bay Area fag.

shit is expensive and I'm not buying a cheap gun that will malfunction and fire sideways and kill innocent people

What do you do with your gun when you have to go into a school or a hospital or the gym?

>yfw you realize the OP lives in Cali

It's possible son.

I don't mean to be a dick here, but that is the single most retarded ccw setup I've ever seen

I forgot to leave my 22 in the truck one time when I went to get some groceries after a long day and when I realized it I felt like I was walking around with my cock hanging out of my pants. the nervous staring quickly made sense.
I felt like a buffoon and I think people who open carry look like buffoons.

Check your state laws. Federal law says you can be gifted a handgun at 18, even if you can't buy one. And some states will issue a carry permit to 18+ year olds. So see what you individual state has to say about it.

Plan ahead and don't bring it or else secure it in an $80 concealed lockbox in the trunk like I did.

What county? Some counties will issue carry permits.

i'm a filthy hawaiian
interesting though, i've never heard of that gifting thing.

>Socal
Why would I need a firearm?

Piece of shit. Feels like someones biting the web of your hand every time you shoot it. Buy a sig 938 or kimber micro 9

I'm not allowed to have a gun :(

I had a dream that I had a little snub revolver. felt pretty cool, I think I should get one...

Well in that case, I'm a redpilled boy ;.;

Ah. Sorry about that.

What if you're not a richfag who can afford a car AND guns?

What's the point of having it if you can only use it in special, designated situations?

I'm from the Bay Area. Oakland specifically, but are you guys aware ARs are banned in CA?
Thanks for this, I assumed the entire state was fucked and have been thinking of moving to the Sierra Nevedas since Montana doesn't want Californians.

Care to explain why user?

I work outdoors in the woods in the middle of the night (freight train conductor) but I also have to walk two mile long trains in the ghetto if the train breaks down.

The G40 handles both urban and wildlife threats easily. It's also perfectly sized for me and conceals completely (6'5, 280 lbs)

What is a strategy us leafs can use to get open carry completely legal and normal here?

Yeah but you'll have to leave your jacket on all the time or look like a faggy sperg. Someone that CC's and makes it very apparent are no better than the ultra autists that walk around shopping malls with katanas and nunchucks.

Yeah if you're in a rough area a lot I can understand, but just having it in the car is good enough most of the time.

i'll take a look at those, thanks

Why do you carry a gun? Do you routinely find yourself in situations requiring of said gun? Or are you just a paranoid cracker who feels safer because of it? I bet you are the kind of faggot who brags about his gun that you worked 7 days of overtime at gamestop to earn, but in reality not one round has been through the barrel. Put that gun to use and kill yourself

Californians should stay in California. Should be a wall built around it and turn it into a statewide concentration camp.

Why is it that at any given moment, half of threads on Sup Forums are some loser attempting to low-key brag?

You got a gun bro, real fucking badass. Perhaps we'll be on your level one day. Here's a you, use it well.

whites practice at the range nigger maybe you'd know not to shoot sideways if you did too

You're joking, right?

Remove weedman

Install NRA

>tfw we're not even legally allowed to carry knives here

Our weapon laws are really vague. Basically if you're carrying a pocket knife while out it probably won't be seen as anything but if you commit a crime with one in your pocket they can add that you were carrying an illegal weapon.

Because of how fucked our law and order is by liberal politicians it doesn't matter much though, a pocketknife is a KKK Deluxe Nigger-slayer Machete for all they care.

Yeah, it's one of the "loopholes" the 2013 Machin-Toomey Bill was supposed to close. As long as you otherwise meet the requirements to own a gun besides age, you can receive a pistol as a gift and legally own it. You just can't buy it yourself.

I drink too much then I get depressed so I'd just end up shooting myself

It's not the 1800s user. Guns are now made in all sizes and CCW IWB holsters can make even full-size pistols disappear with just a t-shirt

I live in a city, so I feel it's safer withotu on most days. Also protected by holy spirit/

I carry because I can, and because it pisses off faggots like you. Same reason I keep enough rifles and ammunition in my truck to take down the local government.

The point of a concealed carry is to be just that: concealed. I fully understand carrying a weapon and feeling the need to do so, I do as well. But if you're going to try to conceal a firearm at least get one that you can actually conceal. I don't care how big you are, that thing is fucking massive and everyone can see it. I love 10mm but if you're going to run a glock there is absolutely no reason to carry the 40 over a 30s. 17 rounds of .45 is just fine and you can actually hide it

Bitch puhleez there is more use from a gun than there ever was from you. kys faggot

SAAMI doesn't recognize any +P loadings for a cartridge as new as 10mm.

Most of its trolling, but some of it is legit losers that don't get any acceptance IRL so they try to get (you)s on here bragging about their jobs, GPA, guns, inherited money, good looks etc etc... its mostly bullshit.

this is a legitimate concern and I'm glad you do not own a gun user.

Why do you wear a seatbelt? Do you routinely find yourself in situations requiring of said seatbelt? Or are you just a paranoid cracker who feels safer because of it? I bet you are the kind of faggot who brags about his seatbelt that you worked 7 days of overtime at gamestop to earn, but in reality not one crash has been through the car. Put that seatbelt to use and kill yourself

No.

oh look at the edge on this one

I carry a gun because I fucking can, to mine salt from liberal faggots like yourself, and to keep my shit safe from methheads and dindus.

If you dont carry a gun always, your not going to have it when you actually need it. Do you wait until a terrorist attack begins than shout AY HOL UP GOTTA GRAB MY HEATER

why dont you go feel self important somewhere else you conceded fuck

CZ needs to release the P10c already.
Anyway here's my carry gun. LC9s Pro. I've decided I don't like that pannel on the holster and carry without it now and I don't use the pinky extension anymore. I also put some Talon grips on it and am getting night sights soon.