What if they are really God's Chosen People?

what if they are really God's Chosen People?

We are.

Not anymore Christ killer
Matthew 21:43
Therefore say I unto (((you))), The kingdom of God shall be taken from (((you))), and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

That would assume existence of some god

>Create religion with a God
>Declare your people the "chosen" people of said God

I've been thinking of this for a long time
I'm going to order a helium tank from a welding supplier online that sells 100% helium and use it to asphyxiate myself
this year I've slowly accumulated all the other supplies
the tubing, the oven bag that goes over your head, the regulator
none of those purchases by themselves was a commitment to the act, but this helium tank will be

Then we must slay them all.

The problem with you Jews is Judaism and your tribalism that drives Jews to secretly despise the goyim especially the Christian goyim, working toward their demise and moral bankruptcy since to your Talmudic rabbis the non-Jews are cattle and your future slaves. If you Jews would accept Christ there would be no more problems between goy and jew because we would be brothers in Christ striving for righteousness. However, since you Jews despise what Jesus represented: Purity, Beauty, Uncontrollable perfection you despise him because he is stronger and incorruptible to your Jewish lies and shekels because of this peace and harmony cannot prevail.

Judaism is self worship, it has nothing to do with God

that's gotta be shooped, the arm looks like it's from a 40yo woman

What if we are all descendents of the lost tribes?

Ever stop and wonder what it was your people were chosen for? It seems like a rather important detail...

To meme.

All abrahamic religions were created by Jews.

Then God is a kike and deserves to burn in his easy bake oven called hell.

>if

More like God's Pee Hole.

lol i was thinking the same thing

even optical foreshortening doesn't quite explain it

Jews BTFO

The Kingdom of Heaven belong to Christians only

Wasnt it because they were the smallest nation on earth at the time?
Pretty sure its stated to be the reason a few times when god is chewing them out for being heathens every time him and Moses turn their backs to have a private chat.

The. Orrect term is judeochristian. No PC abrahamic shit boi.

>what if they are really God's Chosen People?
Then God really didn't choose wisely.

Then do what He commanded you:

Remember what the Amalekites did to you along the way when you came out of Egypt. When you were weary and worn out, they met you on your journey and cut off all who were lagging behind; they had no fear of God. When the Lord your God gives you rest from all the enemies around you in the land he is giving you to possess as an inheritance, you shall blot out the memory of Amalek from under heaven. Do not forget! (Deuteronomy 25:17-19)

Then we kill God

We know by their fruit, that they are followers of false prophets.

Impossible, they killed son of god

>Chosen by an omnipotent being
>Keep getting enslaved and genocided regularly

Seems like a raw deal

Even though they are, that doesn't mean that we condone their actions when they act unrighteously. They don't get a carte blanche to occupy and brutalize another nation. If they are fucking up, we need to call them out on it. In the same way, when OUR government fucks up (i.e. mass surveillance, shitting on the constitution, lying, etc.) it's our duty to stand the fuck up to the corruption and the hypocrisy.

Well kike hat if I had digits?

Put god into the chamber then

> Not anymore Christ killer
They are not actually. The semitic tribe, that killed Christ, went extinct under mudslime horde genocidal attack on north africa in 8-9th centuries.

Modern kikes are white people, mostly from anglosaxon-ruled masonic sect. And they do not acknowledge non-white people as jews (as well as white newcomers), but use some to cover up their origins.
They reverse-engineered, mostly lost by then, old testament. And so now it`s "complete" without a single word lost, any debate on translations or any denomination, that has it`s own "complete" translation.

They tried to make some artificial reforms in 70`s, but only managed to cancel the most nonsensical LARPing.

They are the chosen people. That's why everyone hates them. They have infinite power.

Why do people dedicate their lives to fairytales? ZERO (0) proof of anything being true from abrahamic religions.

So what if they are gods people? They cant run a Democracy worth a shit.

Have you seen their angry kike leader lately?

Jesus was black.

The people that killed Jesus were black.

Judas (the black) was a snitch bitch.

NAME 1 RECENT peer reviewed paper you have published.

You broke the covenant and God has turned his face from you and drove you out of the land he gave you and let his dwelling place among you (the Temple) to be destroyed. He didn't call you out from exile like he did when you were in Babylon and he didn't help you rebuild the Temple. Zionists are just LARPers. You are not wanted.

They're shit, and God should be ashamed

jew is a fucking religion

the girl in your pic is askhenazi(slavic and germanic)

just read some fucking history

most jews today arent related to hebrews

Ashkenazim are descended from Europeans mixed with Hebrews.