We don't have to create a better world. We only have to get to Heaven

This world is mostly consisted of people working for Satan
You may find this a meme but look around you

There are many good people but most of us would do degenerate things in a daily basis

This world can't never be a paradise and will never be.

Satan has a great influence on people on this earth and you can see Devil working all the time

Pic related

You will cease to exist, be glad then.

There is no eternity in which the human mind would find eternal peace and happiness.

bite it your scum

White people are the enemy of humanity and nature

POO

>brazil
>while

Correct. Which is part of the reason catholics need to be exterminated.

Proofs?
We are commanded to hope and not despair.

>UK
>Christian

This is why the west is losing. It's based on Christianity and their kingdom is not of this world.
Religions like Judaism strive to make this world their heaven and it's why they're over achievers. This is if I'm getting the metaphysics of both these religions correct.

This website tells you the only way to get to heaven, dont fall for Pauline Christianity -> blessyahowah.com

Once societies reach a point where struggle is no longer required to survive the inheritors of those societies cease to maintain it and it begins to crumble.

This cycle has repeated over and over again and today we see the latest iteration.

You can only save yourself and even then your freedom and survival are not guaranteed.

Belief in a light in such vast darkness is all that keeps some people going.

I volunteer to kill every Christcuck that wants a shortcut to their god.

Isn't the burden on you? Why would there be anything but nothing after death?

I don't think drinking is of Satan. But the things that lead people to drink are. It's easy for Sup Forums to dismiss them as degenerates rather than tackling the issues which lead people to be degenerates.

Issues such as poverty, lack of jobs, lack of homes, lack of community and religion, depression, mental illness. I could go on and on but I assume you get what I'm saying.

Correct. Catholics are a corruption of true christianity, which is long dead by the way.

Noone follows Jesus techings nowadays, (especially not Jesuits).

Jesus said: Be like chidren, do not judge.

Just by these two points you can destroy majority of so called "Christians" in a discussion. Most of them are careful (not carefree, like children) and judgemental.

this thread is comfy desu
i know i can save myself in Christ but how much should i choose to give to the world? is it worth it to try to help people or a waste of time?

i've met some amazing jesuits - beautiful families, beautiful people. dunno why they get a bad rep. i mean they were libs ... okay nevermind

Do understand just how long eternity will be?

Have you ever heard the sparrow and the mountain example? It's something like every thousand years a sparrow rubs its beak once upon the mountain. Every thousand years he returns to rub his beak but one time, until eventually he has rubbed the mountain completely away. That is one second of eternity.

To me that sounds quite terrible. I would have to be drugged in some way out of my mind to enjoy a time like that.

I would have to cease being myself, and then in that case I would no longer exist. So why not just cease to exist completely?

You are right OP, God will make away with this entire disaster of a world system created by a self-centered faggot who thinks he can take the place of the Lord, and his fallen fucking friends who are equally as delusional for following them against their Maker.

You are right brother, we will see the end of this rotten world system and all people who've suffered for so longer under the foot of Fallen Angels.

The time of the Lord will soon be at hand, and those losers can't and won't do anything about it except try and trick others to reject God and to worship his ways.

>lack of religion
>being cucked enough to need a sky wizard

no you dumb nigger
it's all abusive families
everything else you mentioned is secondary to that

Religion has helped a lot of people. Religion has many benefits. There are bad things done on the name of religion but that's no different to world leaders using political ideology to meet their own ends.

Abusive families are usually a result of greedy parents unconcerned for their children or they have drug and alcohol problems.

If people had enough support from society then they wouldn't feel the need to be abusive.

good goy support the abrahamic jew trifecta

m8 you seem really bluepilled on the (((your parents did the best they could))) meme.
protip: they probably didn't

There's nothing quite like religion which unites people for a common goal. Nazism was forced, communism was forced even capitalism is forced. But here thousands of years later, religion is still going strong.
Your parents are only human beings. We are pitiful creatures who need mercy, not unobtainable goals delivered by governments. People will never live up to your expectations by themselves, people need help from loving and supportive communities, not destructive ambitions from people who already are successful and don't need communities.

Why would you think comparing an economic system to a religion/philosophy means anything?

what is it with you and the blame society meme? loving your kids is not an unrealistic goal. it should be the only goal for anyone. if faggoty ass parents fuck up with that there should be no reason for their kids to love or respect them at all

>Catholics
>The Church Jesus established
>Corrupt

Heretic.

IN

heaven isn't real. it's a metaphor for a satisfying existence. we have to create our own heaven here on earth.

Matthew 3:2 - repent for the kingdom of OURANOS is at hand!!!