Will Asians beat Jews? Talmud is a best-seller in Korea

>Almost every house in South Korea has a translated Talmud. But unlike Israel, even Korean mothers study it and read from it to their young children.
>Yes, in a country of almost 49 million people, many of whom believe in Buddhism and Christianity, there are more people who read the Talmud – or at least have a copy of it at home – than in the Jewish state.
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4065672,00.html

China is doing that too:
>When I asked the saleswoman which of these books was a best seller, she handed me the book "The Jews' business wisdom and the art of proper behavior according to the Talmud." I do not recall learning how to become rich in school, but this is definitely an original way to make the lessons more interesting.
>Other books I found on the shelves included: "The most effective methods for Jewish businesses," "Interpreting the Jewish merchants – how they sell and succeed" and "The Jews – why are they rich?"
>It is very likely that books with similar titles published in any other country would be considered anti-Semitic and racist. In China, however, they can be viewed as a sort of distorted compliment to our heritage. After all, when I told the saleswoman I was a Jew, she immediately uttered, "Wow, you're smart!"

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3531164,00.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vera_Rubin
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Scholze
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>1 billion Koreans Chinaman and nintendos will get circumcised
>only euro homos won't be
Point and laugh at the Euro faggots

What would happen if all South Korea and China converted to Judaism ?

Then we are going to need a bigger oven

Peking is already a gas chamber
So this chinas plan
Turn China Jewish then gas the Jews
Makes you think

yeah, but south koreas gonna be extinct in 750 years so, like their already dead.

Russian OP
I know why this is happening

Theyre cozying up to the chinks cuz they know israel wont last so theyre gonna set up shop in birobidjian where theyll be welcome with open arms

>>Almost every house in South Korea has a translated Talmud. But unlike Israel, even Korean mothers study it and read from it to their young children.
>>Yes, in a country of almost 49 million people, many of whom believe in Buddhism and Christianity, there are more people who read the Talmud – or at least have a copy of it at home – than in the Jewish state.

Pretty sure that's fake.

Jesus Christ.
The autism of the Chinese with the shilling of the Jews. Horrifying.

I googled it and it seems that it's true, children love it like they would Harry Potter or something. But it's probably severely edited:
>So basically we have an answer. The Koreans are calling a book of collections of Talmudic stories "The Talmud". I can only guess that the Korean ambassador thinks that the Talmud is a collection of moral stories.

Jews have higher iqs

Probably not. Unlike Jews, Asians have high IQ in their home countries. And even without it -- their IQ without dividing on subgroups is only about 2 points lower than Ashkenazi (concrete group) Jews' IQ.

Are you srsly quoting an user? As a russian im pretty sure youre aware of perelman, gromov right ? Most scientific contributions are done by jews ( % wise ) they dominate fields medals, nobel prizes, turing awards and do on, I went to a class for gifted students (130+iq) and the majority were jewish.

As a Russian I'm also aware that they don't like to give prizes to talanted non-Jews and love to give them to non-talanted Jews.
>Mendeleev was nominated for a Nobel in 1905 and in 1906 but lost because a committee member thought his work was too old and well-known. The periodic table, it seemed, was a victim of its own success.
>Instead the 1906 prize went to Henri (((Moisson))) for finding the element fluorine, right where the periodic table had said it would be.

What comes to Perelman if you don't know why he denied his prize -- it is because his work was done mainly by two persons and the prize was offered only to him. I know that our Jews are slightly different to others, they can have remorse and some honor.

So the other man was Richard S. Hamilton, he wasn't Jewish and he was an author of a Hamilton's program, which is the program of proof used to solve the whole conjecture.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vera_Rubin this jewish women who greatly deserved a nobel prize didnt. My brother ( german ) whos a phd student in mathematics said that jews were by far the smartest group of people hebever worked with.they're success for such a small population is amazing.

What comes to Gromov, he's just good at Jewish memethematics which means algebraic geometry tier bullshit, no serious conjectures solved, no practical usefulness but still called prominent & cool.

I know but perelman did the most important, in math prizes are awarded for those who cross the line.

Yeah like this german en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Scholze whos favorite to win a fields medal for his work on... well.. ag

Her contributions are good but they don't fit to Nobel prize rules. They don't advance physics, only maybe cosmology. Just like Von Braun's advances don't fit because they belong to engineering.

Of course some non-Jewish guys learned to do that too. It would be far too suspicious even for Jews after all if no gentiles worked on that.

Well, even if Perelman himself doesn't seem to agree with this...

Yeah... of course. Well he clearly doesnt agree, but thats why I said " in maths " implying the math community.

>tfw jews with yellow fever infest worst korea and red china since the 1950's
>tfw the next HQ for the jew world order has more than a billion canon fodder and more loyal subjects than whites
>tfw ASEAN will integrate

FUCK NOOOO
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

but what about Taiwan

why are there so many pedo cults in countries ruled by the talmud?

This.
The Talmud is like 36 volumes or some shit.
You couldn't fit all that kike blasphemy against Jesus into a single book.

>almost every house in South Korea has a translated talmud

This is horseshit. I've been there.