Conservashits

>Conservashits

Remember the 7 gorillion illegal votes

>California

>won

>her voting base suppressed by every red state
so theyre admitting that voter id laws stopped illegals from voting? Okay

What does 'hacked by Russia' mean? It's been proven Podesta fell for a phishing scheme

Is that pedo Brock still paying you fucking shills? I thought we would have seen the last of you Hillary trolls by now.

Seriously, and I mean this with Christmas love in my heart, reevaluate your life choices then fucking kill yourselves.

Will you destroy America with your retardation?

Will I get an AI gf in 2017?

She was too (a)incompetent (b)stupid to win, or (c) she pulled a Bernie and threw the election. But your liberal tears are truly delicious.

Will you show Israel mercy?

This.

Has anyone presented any evidence that Russia hacked Wikileaks emails and the election? Anyone? I wanna know.

This

Will you win a second term

Interesting numerical Ouija. Kek shall reveal much.

>Lost the election because she threw her disenfranchised middle class support base under the bus while giving kickbacks to big banks.
>Polls were skewed to hell by confirmation bias, non-representative sampling and outright manipulation
>This allows supporters who are lazy, wavering or feeling disenfranchised the green light to flip or refrain without worrying about the consequences
>This flips the rust belt and the election
>Will now claim literally any reason but that as to why she lost

But let's address the claims as presented:
>Hacked by russia
Still no proof has been presented of this. And to quote the director of the CIA when pressed on the topic of America's cyber attacks on China: "Hacking is what mature countries do to each other". Funny when the boot's on the other foot...

>Kneecapped by the FBI
Let me get this straight. If I break the law and law enforcement suggests that they investigate this; who is at fault here?

>Voting base was suppressed
How, you're not giving evidence of this, just making vague statements

>Won by 3 million votes
I think you mean lost, and I dont think you understand how the american electoral system works

>1 Post by this ID
Try harder next time

ITT Berniefag

will i stop being a neet in 2017?

great, enjoy the victory while we run the country

Should I take steroids?

>we

>leftards trying to make it look like shillary was the underdog
toppest kek

gotta ask, is it normal in burgerland for a foreign citizen to vote in your elections? because it shouldn't be

Will I ever stop being so maladjusted

>Still won

Somebody tell Hillary Clinton, she seems to have lost the key to the White House. How's this winner supposed to take office in January without it?

Will you give me the S U C C

>if you get blackjack in a game of poker it means you won

>Supporters of opposing candidate were beaten, verbally abused, treated as underdogs entire election
>Covered positively by MSM constantly
>Several millions of dollars in PACs and other donations for campaign funding
>Still loses
>Blamed loss on Russians with no evidence
>Rationalizes as victory because of muh popular vote

Possibly the worst politician of our time.

Will you make my waifu real Dahnald?