How fucked up is to date a woman with kids?

Need some genuine non-meme opinion here, guys. I started dating this lovely woman who is pretty much like pic-related, she seems very red-pilled, anti-immigration, nationalist, thinks that most part of the feminism is bullshit, but...

...she has two kids from a previous marriage. She's 27 and she was 24-25 when she had the kids.

Should I forget about this woman and try to find another one on the average age of 24 with no-kids? How fucked up is to date a woman with kids? What should I expect?

Enjoy being called a cuck.

I would only consider it If her husband had died and I had children myself.

>mfw my dad married my mom after she had a son
>her son is half black

Only OK if that's because she's a widow.

Or if she kills her ex-husband to prove her dedication.

Lol 2 kids. Give me a fucking break.

>leaf

"I don't have to do what you say cuz you're not my Dad."

>spawn 2 nigglets at 25yo
>is on the dating market at 27

it's look like you ASK to be in trouble

frankly if she did that I'd gtfo faster than a nigga at drug trade.

Are your girlfriends kids niglets?

That's a valid point. Unfortunately, from what she tells, her husband was a massive faggot nu-male who didn't have sex with her for one year (she was tight as a fucking virgin when we had sex) and he had no ambition in his life other than working as a waiter. I can see why she wanted a divorce.

Implying everything she says is true, though. Women are known to lie.

Don't do it.

Met an oldfag in his 50s at university's sauna room. He is divorced and has a step-son. I asked him for life advice he told me to never ever get into relationship with woman with kids. He stressed it vehemently.

If she is dating people with 2 kids that young, she certainly isn't mother material. I wouldn't get serious.

Serious, non-meme answer:

Find out which partner initiated the divorce. If SHE did it, fuck that. She knows her looks are going to fade soon and she's trying to mold herself into something you like so that you'll be the sucker who'll stick around and pay for another man's get.

If HE initiated it, proceed, but tread with caution.

Beware of her telling you all kinds of stories about her ex (abusive, alcoholic, etc...) - she's attempting to put herself in the best light she can.

Women are fucking phasmids, yo. Beware.

You literally waisting Your hard earned resources to not yours genetical offspring. Aka KEK

Nah. Her ex-husband was polish. They're whiter than snow.

>Need some genuine non-meme opinion
Then you've come to the right place.

Is she a Widow? No problem. Anything else just run away.

I speak from experience.

Only do it if:
>father is dead
>father's extended family is out of the picture and not in the same town/area
>kids are young enough to not remember their biological father
>you could reasonably pass as the father (ie no nigglets)

I thought about this, but they're literally 1 and 2 years old. I guess I could be their "dad". But I might be mistaken, I'm trying to justify the means of dating her, lol.

>polish
>white

>he had no ambition in his life other than working as a waiter.

"I wanted more money."

fuck her and fuck you for not having an opinion of your own

Degenerate.
You can still be friends though.

Fuck no dude. Millions of people on this planet. You can find another one

>are the kids white
>were they had during wedlock
>did the marriage disintegrate through no fault of her own
>will you have more kids with her
If you can answer yes to all those questions, then do it up. If not, you're getting cucked.

Degenerate.
You can still be friends though.
Do it for the kids, don't be dad, you can't replace dad, be a mentor.

Are you honestly asking for dating advice on this mongoloid chinese memetic cartoon board, filled with basement dwellers and forever alone no-lifes?

Dude, just go outside and do what you honestly believe is correct.

> How fucked up is to date a woman with kids?
If father is alive and she is the mother - 100% mortal sin.

>Should I forget about this woman and try to find another one on the average age of 24 with no-kids?
You could but won't be less likely of being fucked over or cucked due to how fucked laws are in general for generally being biased for women.

>How fucked up is to date a woman with kids?
>What should I expect?

You have to understand you will be second place compared to the kids and getting a long with the kids and supporting them will be essential.
Put simply your relationship will be more difficult as baggage is present.

That said every lady (if she is one) is a unique case and you would need to use your own judgement and hope you make the right choices with her (assuming you are not a cucklet and actually have the ability to make choices).

Jesus Christ. She had kids with a piece of shit like that. You REALLY want to invest time with a woman that that stupid, emotional, or manipulatable?

would you blame her?
were you a woman, would you accept being married to a beta cuck?

I would be very careful of this OP. Why did their relationship end?

Jesus man, I'm sorry.

Maybe she shouldn't have picked a waiter numale to have kids with...

Sounds BS to me.

Yeah, fuck all of that "love" and "til death do us part" shit, lol. Money money money!

Sounds like a keeper, leaf. You should go for it. Enjoy your alimony.

I think I could explain how I met her, but that would take too long I guess. She isn't even in the "dating market", I literally met her in the church. She has been divorced for a few months now and from what I hear in the church she's a good woman. Just... the kids... I feel kinda stressed about that idea.

God why do this make my nuts surge

>Women are known to lie.
YEAH

They're always completely blameless in their divorce. They're really, really good at attracting sympathy for them and derision for their ex.

just drop her. she is stupid enough to have kids with a fucking retard and she's looking for someone to pay for her mistakes. again: fuck her and fuck you

This woman has made a series of very bad decisions in her life. You are next on the list. Use that pussy for a while and move on, don't get attached.

Is this before or after you took him into your mouth?

If you enter a relationship like OP and you get her pregnant are you still a cuck?

Or option B you just have sex, no relationship, both parties get sexual release. Basically fuck buddies while the kids are out.

Reason I'm asking is I think I can go for the second option, but it could lead to drama if she wants more after weekly sex.

I'd hit it, but only for my /rare/ fetish. I'd only date someone with kids if they were much older and very stable, like 40. Young single moms are garbage and women between 25 and 35 are a time bomb of dependency waiting to happen, because "muh biological clock"

>failed marriage before 27
>2 kids
Tread lightly, man. Marriage is a two way street. Every fight. Every success. It takes two. Marriages rarely fail because one person in the couple alone fucked up.
I hope she's everything you want. Good luck, man

From what I heard from the church, where I met her, both did. They weren't both happy, she's literally red-pilled and the guy was blue-pilled nu-male "i love immigrants".

I agree when you say women are phasmids, that's why I'm trying to see this from another perspective. Sup Forums's perspective.

depends on how cute her kids are

if they a mixed race, then fuck no

>Unfortunately, from what she tells, her husband was a massive faggot nu-male who didn't have sex with her for one year

we all know it's the wife who will decide for the most part the numbers or sexual relations yuo can have in a couple, they use it as a coercitive tool, we all know this

>(she was tight as a fucking virgin when we had sex)

You try to tell us she gave birth to 2 children without having sex with her partner ? Beside this a woman can't be that tight after giving birth for obvious reasons.

>and he had no ambition in his life other than working as a waiter

What is wrong with this? I never understood the ambition meme. It used to be a sin you know...
What did she expect? each one of her boyfriend have to plan to be POTUS for not being thrown away ? fucking retarded desu

>I can see why she wanted a divorce.

ho yeah? why ?

>you are part nigger

I'm so sorry

Don't do it bud.

You don't want to raise another mans kids. And the fact she would already have a couple so quickly shows really poor decision making on her part.

Maybe bang her a few times, but I wouldn't invest much time into her

Setting aside absolutely all memery, it's a serious commitment getting into a longterm relationship with a single mother, serious in every possible way including financially. None of us know if she's right for you, only you can know that, but you need to be extra sure in this case and if you're not, the only responsible thing to do is to end it early before you do something you'll regret.

only out of desperation, OP

It's okay if the father died. There's nothing wrong with being a widow.

are you implying that i should lie to the kids so they think i'm the father? their father is polish and i'm italian, not sure i can pass as the father, lol.

It's not always a bad idea but this time it is

Only if she's a widow.

Don't do it. You will always be separate from the kids, not a unit with the mother. It will play hell on you.
Plus the chick obviously had terrible judgement.

I have an opinion.
I'm looking for more opinions. wtf.

Dude we are concerned about our brothers passing on their own genetics but dude can you take care of her, her kids and your own children? Thats going to be the factor here. You need to make sure you can provide for your kids. Maybe you can make her believe these old ones have shit genetics cause of lazy weak dad.

underrated

Thats pretty bad. Not as bad as my cunt brother who married a 43 year old washed up gal with 10 year old kids when he was 32. Fucking degenerate.

What is the story behind this.

yes
yes
yes, it was a very quiet and calm divorce desu, both wanted.
yes, i wouldn't accept if i couldn't have more kids. i want kids of my own.

"Cuck" has nothing to do with what he's involved in, you fucking moron.

I should add, from what you've said, she has "expectations" of her significant other. Maybe they're too high... Hard to know with a woman that left a man because "he didn't meet her standards". That's a red flag in my book.

Sorry, I know it's probably not what you want to hear.

Thanks for the genuine answer.

I will not, not because I'm a manchild - but because it confuses children and their upbringing. It's not abnormal in the animal world, but socially it tends to make the human kids grow up as inept. Also parents will always place their children first. Always. Why bother when you can avoid the extra stress?

I think it would be ok. Just get to know her. You need to spend lots of time figuring out the real reasons for the divorce.

That's very valid. I guess women aren't very rational? They met when they were teenagers so I guess she didn't know at the time? Hm.

>Unfortunately, from what she tells, her husband was a massive faggot nu-male who didn't have sex with her for one year (she was tight as a fucking virgin when we had sex) and he had no ambition in his life other than working as a waiter.

They started dating when they were teenagers.

im not

You're Cnadaian, so you're fucked no matter what. But here goes:

You need to make some tough decisions, NOW.

Do you have strong enough feelings for this woman, that would lead to marriage, and taking the role of father for the children?

Have you even discussed this with her, and know what her intentions are?

Because that's what you're facing. If you go in deep in a relationship with her, you're not just dating her, you're becoming part of her family, with all of the responsibilities.

If you have no interest in this, don't pursue this. It's not fair to them.

On top of that, her kids will always come first. You'll get very little privacy, or time for it. There will be an ex to deal with. Your life revolves around them, you will always come second - that's part of being a parent.

Figure this out before you get in too deep. Breakups are worse, if the relationship goes a long time, because not only are you breaking up with her, you're breaking up with kids you've bonded with. Trust me, you don't want this.

If you're okay with all of that, then keep dating her.

If you have any doubts, you need to either have a long serious talk with her, about how she sees you fitting into her life and family, or drop her gently and get the fuck out of there.

Capiche?

This woman is very "politically correct", religious, etc. She's only dating me because she thinks this can get serious (and me too). Her kids are 1 and 2 years old, they just can't be "out".

That's exactly I what I want to hear. I'm looking for opinions from strangers so I can reflect on them and see what could apply and what I could be missing. Thanks for the input.

*eggplant

>You try to tell us she gave birth to 2 children without having sex with her partner ?
they dated for 7 years, she didn't have sex for 1 year straight, this leave some space for having sex and kids.

>ho yeah? why ?
because she doesn't want at the moment, as partner for life, a liberal faggot who doesn't want to have sex, is pro-immigrant and doesn't go to the church?

NO, you don't lie to the kids. You would be a step-father if you married her - it's a pretty common concept. You would take on a parental role in the house. Honestly, if I have to explain this, you have no business getting involved with her.

I agree. I'm just gathering random opinions so I can reflect on them and see if I'm missing some point. She really looks like a nice woman who goes to church, is red-pilled, etc. I guess everyone can make bad decisions in their lives, even if her bad decision was fucking huge because wtf two kids but hey.

I used to have a crush on a cute girl when I was young and directionless. She had dumped her engineer bf because he was too boring, then after a few years she ended up marrying some hipster musician photographer wanker, then got divorced after a few years with no kids. Met up with her after another couple of years and she'd gotten out of shape. Now she's a feminist because that's kind of her last option at this point. Sad!

I'm rich, but I'm not sure I can make her think her "old kids" have shit genetics, lol.

It can work out. A lot of times, it doesn't. My own sister went through it - she met a decent guy, but her spoiled daughter hated him, and he didn't much care for her. Almost ruined the marriage, until he told my sister it was him, or her. (She was still living at home, after college. Laziest piece of shit I've ever met. I hate to call her a neice, because I hate that we're related.)

Young kids, like you're dealing with, is better odds - they're not old enough to really have settled into personalities or really have enoug awareness to have any prejudices.

But, again. You're involved with them at a time of life that is a LOT of work. Two kids, 1 and 2? You better like home life, and raising kids, because that combo means NO spare time for her.

if you're into it, go for it. But if you're not - don't waste her time, or yours.

Wait.

Why did they marry in the first place? Why have a child? Why 2?

>You're Cnadaian, so you're fucked no matter what. But here goes
I'm Italian.

>Do you have strong enough feelings for this woman, that would lead to marriage, and taking the role of father for the children?
Not at the moment, but I admit they are developing towards that.

>Have you even discussed this with her, and know what her intentions are?
Yes. We both want a family and I already said that I want kids of my own.

>Your life revolves around them, you will always come second
I guess that's one of my fears. I will take note of this point, thanks for reminding me.

>Capiche?
Capisco.

I guess I misunderstood your point about me being "passable" as their father.

cuck

Don't. Trust me. Just had this conversation with my gf tonight. She asked if I would be with her at all if she had kids, and I flat-out told her "No." Personal experience has taught me that when push comes to shove, they will always use "IT'S FOR MY KIDS" to throw you smooth the fuck under the bus. You have to deal with the kids never acknowledging you as their real father, and vice-versa, which wears thin pretty fucking fast, and in some cases, you even have to put up with visiting with the real father himself. That's right: The guy who plowed your gf and came inside her at least twice while turning her into your secondhand roastie will be paying you visits regularly. You'll feel like a cuck because, essentially, you are one if you go forward with this. You will be raising someone else's offspring. This makes you a cuck in the purest sense. On top of that, it's fucking stupid and irresponsible to adopt the financial burdens of a ready-made family, instead of getting stable/saving long enough to have your own kids. That's not fair to anyone in your scenario.

Besides, why bother inheriting the failed legacy of another man when you can still control your own destiny? Don't do this stupid shit, OP, it's really a no-brainer. Have some standards and let this normalization of getting with single mothers die out of our culture like the cancer it is.

Don't rush into this. If you see her as a potential long term partner, you should try and live with her for at least a year or two before marrying her.

I suggest this because you need to see what her first kids think of you. If they don't accept you as an authority figure in their life, it will lead to nothing but trouble for you. As some other posters have mentioned in this thread, her previous children will be a priority for her and you will be another one. You need to see how you all jell as a unit.

You also need to be aware of the possibility that should you have kids with this woman as you want to, it is very possible that her kids may not accept the children you have together. There is a chance they might, but a chance they won't as well. This could further complicate things and is something you cannot predict.

In addition, what are her ex husbands plans with all of this? Will he be involved in any way with wanting to see his kids?

Maybe she thought it would make him get serious and mature. Seen that a million times. "Oh, he'll get his act together when we have kids". Nope, he's still the lazy piece of shit he was before.

Thanks, you're right, I really have to think about if I'm ready to completely changing my life from single man living alone to being the "dad" of two kids and having a home life. I've been thinking about it already, but this could become a reality soon enough and I better get used to the idea if I want to keep going on this direction. Thanks.

Feel the same way. If I could have my own child with her then I would feel like I could spend the rest of my life with her.

They met when they were teenagers, she didn't know he would become so useless and blue-pilled. I believe her biggest mistake was having two kids, thinking that "having kids will make him change"... that was some really bad decision.

I think I know the woman in OP. She looks like a friend I had in school who became a model. I dunno why I posted this but whatever she's hot.

Marriage is a contract. She made a contract. She broke that contract. We can rationalize about it all week long, divorcees always do just so they can live with themselves and tell themselves they're still good people. But the fact is, a marriage is the most important contract a normal person ever makes, and she has broken 100% of hers.

Just don't marry her, Leaf-bro. Don't be her next scam victim. She will find a way to rationalize why she should dispose of you too. It will be easier this time, because she's done it before.

That was some good advice, thanks mate. I'll honestly think a lot about that.

It's a huge step to take. I'm not saying it can't work - it can, if that's what you want. I've seen it work. If your plans for the future included kids and a wife, then maybe you can handle the rush into it, and work it out.

Honestly, the person you need to speak to is her. Find out what her intentions are. If they include you - and they may not, some single mothers like to date, but not get too serious - then you can move forward making plans.

>This woman is very "politically correct", religious, etc. She's only dating me because she thinks this can get serious (and me too).

Not a big deal. I just hate seeing men fall for this trap - which it is - and have to learn the hard way over and over again, like I did. You can practically play BINGO with all the shit that happens in these situations. Consider yourself first, above all else.

>I'm rich
whoa whoa whoa there buddy, red flag. How much does she know about this richness? You better be very aware of that she could very well be planning on using you as a wallet and will say literally anything to keep that money flowing. A mother with children to defend will always put them first and the second you become a threat to them (closing the bank) you divorced and the government takes your money for her.

>find a half eaten sandwich
>''should i eat this?''
it was probably left for a reason.