WHY IS PLANNED PARENTHOOD DOING THIS?

Why he fuck are they even taking part in this crazy house show!?

youtube.com/watch?v=I9XWwPG-ks8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yf_Lwe6p-Cg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Somebody watch it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks KEK

>prefers to be called them
this would be a good time to call this individual a fucking lunatic and remove them from your life

It's a fucking publicity stunt to make people sympathize with them so they can keep their public funding, little babykilling rats.

I feel like this will only back fire in the long run. This has nothing to do with being a parent.

I watched it and it further made me realize that while I will respect someone's wishes to be a male or female, I limit my involvement to calling them a he or she and that's it. I take no interest whatsoever in anything else (eg. non-binary) and I wouldn't respect anyone's wishes for me to "educate myself" on the differences.

Wait what gender was the white one?

Left a love note.

The one that will burn in KEKs fire

Kekles

This is a good night for me boys

Praise be to the truest of trues, the bringer of light. Shadilay

WEW
E__E
WEW

WITNESSED

The Fire Rises

ITT: uneducated trashboys who have never met a transgender

i cant wait till this is mandatory learning for your children :^)

I have and some of them are alright but I'm not going to change my life for some stranger that will most likely grow out of their stupid attention seeking phase or kill themselves when they realize they made a mistake.

I can't wait to meet one so I can bully them into suicide

>According to surveys, 4.6 percent of the overall U.S. population has self-reported a suicide attempt, with that number climbing to between 10 and 20 percent for lesbian, gay or bisexual respondents. By comparison, 41 percent of trans or gender non-conforming people surveyed have attempted suicide.
>in addition to AIDS and anal cancer
>implying you'll be around to teach them anything at that point

Stay salty, butt bandit.

That faggot still looks 100% like a dude

Trips of truth my nigger

You're really scared. Huh, go figure.

>41%

Apparently, we're not the ones running from something. :^)

>hmm, which of these worldly problems should I fight and help contribute to solving?
>world hunger?
>water scarcity?
>antibiotic-resistant viral strains?
>homelessness?
>industrial flight and crumbling infrastructure?
>space travel and (trigger warning) celestial colonization?
>gender pronoun usage beyond he/she!

it is the 21st century, and some people just can't accept their genitalia or their own adam's apple

their ancestors would be proud

Really makes you think.

Its like Carlin said who has less abortions than gays.

George michael called out the vaginal jew while he still was in wham. Why d'ya think they wanted him dead?

youtube.com/watch?v=Yf_Lwe6p-Cg

And choose life, well you know what that means it means sorry Mr Moloch no babies for you.

Niggers and Jews, bad news