Who else has a redpilled girlfriend. It's the best

Who else has a redpilled girlfriend. It's the best.

Other urls found in this thread:

jenapincott.com/semen-has-mind-control-properties/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Women are literally so beta. My girlfriend was borderline SJW when I met her and now she hates niggers with a passion. Dicks are literally mind-control devices

what you Sup Forums faggots don't realize is that everyone hates niggers but it is just taboo to talk about

chinks are so scared of niggers kek

People like you and your girlfriend will be exterminated soon.

I can't fucking wait.

>"They were black. They pissed me off"
Translates to
>"These alpha black men were making me so fucking wet"

Damn right

But in all seriousness my girlfriend complains about black people all day and her family is so fucking racist it's amazing

fuck off, memet

>Dicks are literally mind-control devices
no, semen is

jenapincott.com/semen-has-mind-control-properties/

this. same boat. went from man hating feminist to jew hating catholic gf. based.

I'm not sure about this.

There are these things called "liberals" after all, they love niggers.

dude good job user
keep the nationalism high

liberals actually hate niggers

that's why they all live in mostly white areas

>3DPD

you all disgust me

>Who else has an impressionable, blue-pilled child, who will latch onto anything you say, so long as you remain an alpha, protective figure in her life?

ftfy

This desu. Got dumped the 14th and now I'm back with my 2D goddesses

Antifa faggots will get mowed down by AR15s if they ever leave NY or LA.

no kidding. my mom has friends who love immigration, but live in a 95% white section of england and complain about how little diversity there is.

Oh please, what the fuck are you going to do?
Beg them to stop being mean until they die from laughter?

Well I started posting facts on twitter about noggy-nogs and white liberals started descending onto me like a bunch of vultures when I got into an argument with a nog over them.

Pic related was one of the facts I posted. They still took nog side.

Maybe liberals on twitter deep down don't want to think of themselves as racist and try their hardest to avoid it.

There's a good reason nobody sees any of you where I'm from: You don't go where you know there's danger because you're all chickenshit.

I'd say that's your own fault, can't even enslave a female. Weak.

first conversation I had with my gf's father, was about niggers (first time meeting him too)

She was like this when I met her. When live in a white minority city and her dad is an actual white supremisist. He's a cool guy.

Its true. We will never see battle with edgy libcucks because they wouldnt ever leave the city even when food supply from rural and conservative towns was disrupted. They would just attack each other and eventually starve while our bullets would just sit out on the shelf

How the fuck is she redpilled?

She is just a retarded bitch

blacks are too closely related to monkeys, which chinese have to deal with. chinese didn't evolve from apes like humans, so the chinese accept that blacks are subhuman animals.

they also look dirty

>t. scientist from a non-country

The only girlfriend I had I red pilled and molded her. I lost her and she went with another guy who blue pilled the fuck out of her into a buddhist hippie liberal

But you said the same thing as him?

Girlfriend is a conservative, Russian/Mexican, wants kids. Full MAGA and everything, but a kind of Lauren Southern-level of redpilled. I've slowly been dosing her here and there; when she asks about (((who))) could be responsible for something, I ask her, "These are the people pushing it - what do they all have in common?" Went so far earlier in the week as telling her I didn't want non-white kids, and why, and she didn't have a problem with my reasoning. All morning she was texting me from work about the way society is throwing white men - and now women - under the bus for no reason. She'll be a shitposter in no time at this rate.

>being judged by a prison colony

Even better, I have a young 22yo qt redpilled wife

I cant wait to skin some leftists alive, and parade heads on spikes! :D

>jenapincott.com/semen-has-mind-control-properties/
damn what a fucking redpill

I'm slowly influencing her in the right way. I do it by being respectful and not condescending when making my points. She usually can't refute my points either.

>send gf article about the 2 jews who harassed Melania on the plane
>she turns around from her desk and looks at me
>"(((Goldstein)))"
:^)

literally all antifa do is posture online

there isn't even a single recorded case of you people killing a nazi

they hit, beat and pepper spray them on college campuses

because they get off on being morally superior to you. They will never move into a black neighborhood to prove how not racist they are

>tfw spic/armenian mystery meat gf
>tfw she used to be SJW who hated Columbus and white men for taking over America

>tfw she supported Trump after I did
>tfw she now hates Indian Mexicans and how she is associated with them despite being light skinned
>tfw she hates that brown Mexicans speak Spanish, which she knows now is European language
>tfw she hates degenerate art that I explained is made by (((them))) and only loves classic European art
>tfw she hates ghetto Mexicans and blacks
>tfw she knows white men are superior and is only attracted to them, but hates so many are pussy now as I point out to her

If you don't mold the worldview/political opinions of your wife/gf to your own, you are a beta

you must suck at sex

women will believe whatever the guy who fucks them the hardest believes

My mom's friend is rich trustfund baby university professor jewish woman and she donates thousands to churches trying to bring in Syrian refugees.

She also lives in a gated community that is literally 100% white people and jews.

no, they do that to basic bitch cuckservatives

nazi's don't go to communist indoctrination camps

convinced gf holoskype didnt happen finally. she wouldnt believe it until i showed her some youtube and said she couldnt deny the truth anymore

>bragging about being white trash

There was that time in Sacramento where they got into a fight and got stabbed with their own knives.

Go and kill yourself ,you nigger loving SerbCuck

B A S E D

How did you find this gold dust?

I dumped my nigger-hating latina GF because she had unresolved issues from being raped by a nigger in her youth. I still jack off to my memories with her. I feel like I should get her back.

based aussie

I should clarify, she would constantly get angry at me over the pettiest shit, used suicide as a way to try and control me, and a whole list of other unbearable shit.

gonna need you to share more of these...memories

Yup. Hates women, blacks, and Jews even though i'm a Jew. Feels good finding a unicorn.

Don't ever take what women say seriously. They don't have any consistency and coherence in their acts and opinions. When I was in uni, which was considered conservative by the way, I've seen plenty of women student hanging around conservative and far-right men just for the sake of feeling special, they usually seek moral validation from these men by saying politicaly incorrect stuff like the n word and how much they hate nigs or arabs. But when you digg deeper, turns out a lot of these women were only in a phase of their lives and will eventually burn coal months later. Some might even do these things simultaneously. Schizophrenia is common amongst women, it's called hypocrisy.

Keep her away from sheboons. This will happen if she reveals her power level.

She's smarter than that. She's a waitress so she has to play nice when the niggers so going gorilla.

>tfw when blonde texas gf is rational centrist intellectual and we have long conversations about the merits of nazi administration

This

Nothing more fucking retarded then a faggot who think women can be redpilled