Gun control in the US must be strengthened

Hello,

I am a Canadian and a proud gun owner. It took me approximately 3 months to be able to purchase my first gun. I took the safety course, had a background check done, and had my license issued to me. Canada understands guns 1000x better than the US. They understand the true power a gun has, and all the devastation it could do if the wrong people get a hold of them. Canada is the perfect example of how to properly regulate guns. We have a fraction of gun violence compared to the US, and overall have much better gun laws.

Practically anyone can get a firearm in the US, there are almost no regulations. This leads to bad guys getting guns and it contributes to the insane amount of gun related deaths. I think the US has a lot to learn from us, and I would love to see them implement a licensing procedure just like ours.
-safety course
-background check
These two things are literally so simple and it would eliminate the US's gun violence problem. No one wants to take your guns, we just want to make sure bad guys don't get guns, since it appears you guys constantly fuck that up.

>a fucking leaf
Opinion discarded.

Take it to /k/ faggot, shall not be infringed and god emperor is going to give them national open carry with expanded self defense rights, no one gives a shit about your cucked licenses and registry, faggot.

>A

Also, niggers are niggers and niggers will always have guns, even in EU countries where AK's are illegal, niggers get their hands on them.

I'm only telling the burgers how to eliminate their gun violence problem, chill

>I took the safety course, had a background check done, and had my license issued to me.

wow so you're a cuck,
I built my own ar15 in my machine shop, but you know more than me about weapons even though you didn't build your own

everyone needs to build their own firearms and case up their own shells

here in America we have the right to keep our gun ownership secret from everybody including government

we don't have a gun violence problem, we have a mouthy jew problem

There's only 4 sentences necessary for proper gun control, a class is stupid.

We already have background checks, as a matter of federal law. Yes, even at gun shows.

And that's also why you have tens of thousands of gun deaths per year

We don't have a gun problem. we have a nigger problem.

Kill all niggers and muslims. That'll solve our gun violence. Otherwise, shut the fuck up cuck.

STOP TRYING TO TAKE MY SHIT.
FUCKEN CHRIST ONE DAY YOUR GONNA TAKE ONE THING TO MANY
AGAIN.

looks like someone got buttmad from the other thread

It's mostly white men who do the massacres

Who gives a fuck... It's called population control... fucking filthy human

>This thread

Wanna help us with the gun violence "problem"?

Then be a good leaf and take all of our niggers off of our hands.

Then, the gun violence problem would be solved.

SHALL

>>Fraction of the gun violence.

Fraction of the niggers

NOT

BE

It's literally always a fucking leaf who makes posts like this.

>massacres
>10 or so people killed by lonely virgin cucks every few years compared tens of thousands murders every year caused by niggers and mudshits
You're right senpai. KILL ALL WHITE MEN.

In American schools we learn that the USA owns Antarctica, so actually WEEEEE own all the water. Nice try literal retard

we are working on getting those numbers up but blacks can't shoot very well and no other nations are based enough to help out by nuking us

Canada gun law sucks
Fuck

>Almost no regulations
0/10
Improve the quality of your work or ask an Australian to do it for you

Do you know what the US Constitution is, faggot shit-for-brains?

You have to go back.

it's massacres that happen almost exclusively in gun-free zones

hey we trained them to shoot each others, dey good bois,

NIGGERED

Yesterday a homeless man on the street came up to me and tried to pimp out his pet turtle.

>leaf

hey all burgers, nice

a few people dying is not a big deal for freedom, i would eagerly die if it means the preservation of rights for others.

I have been summoned.

I am a bad guy though

Fuck off faggot. You just want our Blacks to be murdered by spicks. Fuck you. Every Black individual in our country must be armed. There's a reason /k/ommandos have far more guns than soldiers and like to leave everything out in plain sight.

When seconds count, police are just minutes away which is just enough time to hand em out, load em up, and set up an ambush.

>leaf

They need more since there's too many structural cultural systems around and they all need to be broken down.

The Border Country should be the universal model and, as such, the Blacks must be armed.

>Hello,

Go fuck yourself.

That shit should all be removed. If a person isn't currently in jail, then they have the right to keep and bear arms.

Fags like you need to be culturally enriched into the superior society of the Reiver.

shall not be infringed

>These two things are literally so simple and it would eliminate the US's gun violence problem.

FALSE CAUSE

Go back to the Catalog and look it up in the pin, leaf.

a leaf totally misinformed.... just another day.

>I am a Canadian
Stopped reading here

The 20 school children who were killed by an assault rifle, their right to life Trumps over your stupid guns.

It's cuz the burgers' constitution is set up all retarded where the right for anyone at any time to get a gun for any reason is put on a pedestal with freedom of speech, religion or association. Giving up the right to guns makes any of those freedoms equally vulnerable to nullification

In reality, it's probably a good idea to keep anyone who unable to go through a 3 month course from getting a gun. But the US Constitution isn't structured that way.

Anyways, burgers choose to live in the shittily structured country that they do, so if shitloads of them die ever year it's not my problem.