What do we do about illegal guns in the USA?

What do we do about illegal guns in the USA?

Seems like they are involved in a majority of the gun related crimes

Other urls found in this thread:

brookings.edu/blog/social-mobility-memos/2015/12/15/guns-and-race-the-different-worlds-of-black-and-white-americans/
truthandaction.org/california-passes-ammo-permit-fee/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No gun is illegal.

Have troops track down and kill all US citizens with a firearm license, even the ones who offer to turn in their weapons. If they berricade themselves up in their house, set it on fire.

I wasnt talking about license owners lol

>What do we do about illegal guns in the USA?

no such thing, only illegal acts

I think we should train more people to build weapons and ammunition, these skills must be second nature to any American

make them illegal

All "illegal" guns were once legal

kek hasd spoken

How we going to save cities if we do that?

This. Undocumented Firearms are valuable members of the American arsenal and worth every bit as much as Documented Firearms.

Step 1: find out which race commits the most gun related crimes
Step 2: take away all guns from that race

No need to thank me. I'm a fucking genius and these solutions just come naturally.

Undocumented Firearms ruin high population and high density areas though

>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

>race

Thats pretty silly. Every race commits gun crime.

Make all guns illegal obviously.

Which race commits the most gun crime user?

All goods need to be checked to see if they are up to snuff. A gun that might explode in your hand or spreads bullets in every direction randomly is dangerous and shouldn't be legal. The black market has no safety inspectors.

They aren't you fucking idiot. Guns involved with crimes are cheap burner guns that can be destroyed or despised of. Gangbang niggers don't jump through hoops and get hooked up with high speed low drag full auto AR's and AK's. They get cheap ass hipoints that are $100 a pop through a straw purchase and then scratch off the cereal number before dumping it in a pond.

Do some research you fucking mong

Sounds like youre about to suggest a racist law.

Only if there is censorship installed on law abiding citizens owning a gun.

Crime comes from disbalance in power, not just from power.

I thought you died in November, Reno.

Ban niggers, problem solved.

>Shall not be infringed

Crimimals can be of any race

That's not an answer to my question and you're implying user. I simply asked which race commits the most gun related crime and I'll take a step further and ask by what margin to the next demography.

The Criminal race of all shades

why do americans cut their fingernails so short. they look gross

What's the solution to all our problems, pinky?

Kill every nigger and kike

If that were to happen, I'd feel safe with my neighbor owning a fucking tactical nuke if he could afford it

Now now. That's still not an answer, user.

Give them all to the criminals. Make owning a gun a capital crime. Declare martial law. Have law enforcement go Judge Dredd on everyone with a gun.

You cant apply laws or demography regarding race so you clearly dont have an answer.

Just make a law that says people can't have them anymore. People have to obey the law.

Yes you can, silly. Which race in particular commits the most gun related crime? It's pretty simple, just a Google search. I don't have to answer my own question, you're just avoiding it. I know you can do it, I believe in you.

The term nigger does not strictly apply to blacks. A white trash can be a nigger. A Mexican Chicano thug can be a nigger. A greasy Italian meatball can be a nigger.

Anyone can be a nigger. It's about lifestyle not race. Welcome to Sup Forums btw

nothing. stop letting repeat offenders out of prison, and put the mentally ill in institutions.

crime problem solved

Quick, someone tell Google to hide the facts!

brookings.edu/blog/social-mobility-memos/2015/12/15/guns-and-race-the-different-worlds-of-black-and-white-americans/

Not in the United States you cant. And you know this.

If you feel more comfortable getting shot by your own race then be my guest. Criminals can be anyone.

Not an argument. The illegal guns are still the problem

Yes you can, this particular trend holds true for the race in question no matter where on earth they reside. And of course criminals can be anyone, but I'll ask you again, which race in particular commits the most crime? I'll give you a quick hint, might hold a clue. I believe in you!

truthandaction.org/california-passes-ammo-permit-fee/

Smart state. Should be a federal law

lulz

Your graph says all races commit gun crime, so therefor you pass laws on all citizens.

Thanks for proving my point

>starting four different gun threads at once
>expecting not to get saged

I did?

Just take guns from the people who legally obtained them. Problem solved.

I never mentioned passing laws on any one particular race, where are you getting this from? Not only that, you're implying that the particular race in question abides by gun laws in the majority, which surely you don't believe is the case. You still haven't answered my question silly, which race commits the most gun crime?

Why does your question matter when all races commit the crime?

Thats like asking which race has the most traffic tickets. A most irreverent statistic

Women are so smart :')

this

>give her a shitter
>say its worth 500
>make a grand easy