Aussie Whores

Aussie men should date foreign women, as 99.9% of Australian women are simply not worth dating. In our gynocentric culture, women are very self entitled, picky, uptight, bitchy, overweight/obese, and don’t know how to take care of a man. Feminism has made women like this in Australia and other western countries such as USA, Canada, and UK. For the average man, dating in Australia and other western countries is extremely difficult due to two main reasons:

The self entitled picky nature of Aussie women who only consider dating the top 10% of men.
Thirsty men or “manginas” who are desperate and will pander to the needs of women by doing anything for them.

Firstly, most Aussie women only ever consider dating a man who is in the top 10%, which means 90% of “average” guys will miss out. This top 10% of men are usually rich, tall, drive a luxury car, own a house, and have a muscular body.

I wonder who could be behind this post...

A WHITE Australian male who has had better luck in Asia then Australia no seriously fuck western women.

:(

t. an australian female

>Firstly, most Aussie women only ever consider dating a man who is in the top 10%, which means 90% of “average” guys will miss out.
Are you sure? 9 guys out of 10 are shit out of luck dating-wise?

Can you really blame them?
How can ausboy even compete?

The Australian media is full of articles about women whining about there being no good men around. What I find amusing is that almost all of them feature the laments of 30+ y.o. hags with serious drinking problems. The sense of entitlement is as troubling as it is slightly amusing.

better go fast then, cause kiwis are about to be exterminated by israel either get women now or wait for the kiwi refugees

mate I have seen tons of good guys who have never had a girl they aren't fat they aren't unfit, they have good jobs are are working towards them but because they aren't the best of the best they are ignored.

>they have good jobs or are working towards them

Git gud

After dating many Aussie women in my 20’s, I started to grow tired of the same shit over and over again. I would have to jump through many hoops to please them, while getting nothing back in return. As a man, I was expected to be the one to make all the effort, to approach them them in the first place, to keep a conversation going, to arrange all the dates, and to play along with their stupid mind games. As many men know, it is common for women to deliberately delay replying to a message and if you dare question them on it, they will get angry and say stuff like “It’s only been X days, I don’t owe you anything” blah blah. Most women still expect men to pay for a date, despite the fact they want equality and are now earning money for themselves. On a number of occasions I dated Aussie women who would put me through a shit test by saying “shall we split this?” and pretend to reach for their purse. When I agreed to splitting it, I could often see the look of disgust on their face. You see, I was meant to say “no don’t be silly, I’ll get it” to pass their shit test. However, because I failed I never heard from them again.

I'd still root ya. Pending results of tits and timestamp.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Let me lick your arsehole slut!

>10% meme

I learned the hard way that most women are fucked. It cost me a couple of hundred thousand dollars and a couple of years.

Now I spend my money on beers and hookers, guaranteed to get a root every weekend.

What's the context of that pic?
Did they fug?

t. Schlomo Glickenberg

Stop coming here and leaving behind hapa kids.

>How can ausboy even compete?

he can't

My hope is to marry a Christian girl who isn't a slut.

protip: those girls are both flips

I get a lot of Australian pussy on vacation, I don't see the problem????

Sounds like you are some shitskin trying to breed out the purity of us Aryan master race types.

I don't think I would bother with all these just to get a girl who probably wouldn't like me anyway not to mention already rode cocks a bunch of times.

Emerald is full of girls like that

make me you cuck
>love your martial arts by the way

white as fuck mate

Normally I despise you leafs.......but that was good bantz.

Isn't that the point?

>A WHITE Australian male who has had better luck in Asia
Well, no shit. Try putting your tinder location in Asia somewhere, you get 20 matches within 6 hours max.

But lol at Australian guys who can't get a white female. Most Aussie guys that get with Asian girls are all beta phaggots. Why is that most Australian men can get white women, but when it comes to Australian men on Sup Forums, they can't seem to do it.

Perhaps there is something wrong with YOU, and not Australian women. They're perfectly fine. Git gud faggot.

aussie women I want super chad and only super chad I don't care if she beats me during his riod rages.

You're what's wrong with Australia and the west as a whole toastie roastie

Western women are bollocks.

Even most Westernised Asians are cunts.

Far Eastern women are cunts too though, they're just not as blatant about it and will rinse the fuck out of you in the long game if you give them an inch.

All women are cunts if you let them be. Be a man, tell them what's what, don't let your guard down. Fuck them and enjoy!

I've come inside Thai prostitutes at least 8 or 9 times, probably a bit more but I can't be 100% certain due to alcohol.

I often wonder if I have a slant-eyed kid running around somewhere without a father. Such is life.

Same here, why even bother with western women when asians are more feminine, more traditional (cooking etc) and actually WANT you?

Honestly most Aussie girls are shit, surprised that none of them starve as I've yet to meet one that can cook either.

Been in australia 5 years.
Not fucked a single aussie girl.
Fucked girls from anywhere but instead.

Take this shit to /r9k/ you beta cunts

international athlete in distance running do martial arts was told a girl who saw me naked I have a dancers body try again.

>aussie women I want super chad and only super chad I don't care if she beats me during his riod rages.
I'd love to know what your personality is like, your fashion sense, how you approach these girls, and if you have a fashy haircut or not.

>You're what's wrong with Australia and the west as a whole toastie roastie
So because I can easily talk to women, and win them over, I'm what's wrong with the West? Riiiiight.

>Wants women with no standards
>Has extreme standards for Women

Women here are only picky if you dress/look like shit and have a bad personality.

Slut shaming and demanding virgin brides, in that sense, doesn't go down well here. That being said, the lower socioeconomic class of Australia do have this "perfect man" complex, but that's about it.