I got admitted into a good engineering school...

I got admitted into a good engineering school, but my student loan application got rejected because my credit score is only 667. I'm in my late twenties.

I know this is a blog post, but I feel so alone. I'm fucked, not because I'm innately dumb or anything, but because I'm from the white working class. I voted for Trump, but I don't believe he'll act in my interest.

What am I supposed to do? My material circumstances suck, and it's quite clear that this isn't going to change.

male stripping

Too bad you aren't a nigger.

Send trump a letter, say you are like a really smart person, and that it would be tremendous if he helped you get in touch with someone who can help you pay your college

Vote for Bernie or let the Republicans pass obamas college law

By the way, trump would tell you to fuck off and learn an easier less expensive trade

>PPL 6 months
>5 day routine on 50bol
>cut to 10%
>go to high class bars
>find sugar mama
>knock her up

Why don't you qualify for FAFSA aid? You're over 25 so you should be able to qualify for full financial assistance. Are your parents still claiming you as a dependent in your late twenties, faggot?

Because it's a troll...
Federal student loans literally require no credit check (which is why their interest rates are outrageous)

Sage this shit

What's the point of being an engineer? Everything has been invented and you can be replaced by computer programs. If you do follow through, why not become an imagineer? Seems like more fun desu.

I am eligible for aid. It just won't cover the majority of tuition. I'm accepted to RPI

What school

Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute

Quit work or work part time shitty hours. Get pell grant. Go for free. I did. All tuition and books paid for. Plus one time I got a check in the mail for 600 dollars. Fuck if I know why. If you make less than "poverty line" you get it free. Find someway of living friend or relative for a few years. It's not hard to do. Any academic advisor should help with this. (find a black one, they know the angles). Maybe yours was a white bitch who hates men.

Not bad

Have you done your first two years yet?

Go to a community college if not

I have. I'm transferring from HVCC

Shameless bump

join the military

You just dodged a bullet.

Just wait for the coal jobs to come back, friend. Nothing to worry about.
:)

Lol you Americans and your obsession with credit scores

>I voted for Trump,

lol

>apply as minority
>get free tuition
>???
>profit!

What!!! But Ana told me it was because you are a loser.

If there is really no way to get the money with out taking a usurious loan the military really isn't a bad option.

You get paid while you do it, and you get the free college from the GI bill. I dont know where you're from OP but I know In Texas you also get a benefit called the Haywood act which basically pays for your graduate college as well. You can even pass these benefits onto your children if you choose not to use them.

I have friends currently in the military and they hate it, but I doubt once they are through they will regret it.

If you decide to take costly loans then I suggest you make sure that your degree will be worth the money. Nowadays it's not really practical to pay full tuition and get a degree unless you are sure you can make it pay off.