Molymeme

Does Sup Forums consider him a real philosopher?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uwTVB5mg4KY?list=LLAx-ziHCIpGdBJvHT6srDJA
youtu.be/I-qoC4EmV80?list=LLAx-ziHCIpGdBJvHT6srDJA
youtube.com/watch?v=dLIabZc0O4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

all he does these days is cry about sjws and suck off Trumps penis

>watching Canadians on YouTube
I get enough of the retards here thank you

nod an argumedd

>implying this isn't what 90% of Sup Forums does these days

He thinks hispanic is a race and blames hispanics as a whole, including white spaniards, for the actions of mestizo mexicans

He is not a race realist and he's a retard

youtu.be/uwTVB5mg4KY?list=LLAx-ziHCIpGdBJvHT6srDJA

>hispanic isn't a race
are you retarded

Btw this whole thing happened when Stef opened his birthday and found but 1 measly dollar inside. He hasn't been the same since

kek

>"just wait until trump wins the election then we'll go back to REAL philosophy!"
>WHY SJW DESTROYED AMERICA
>HOW TO SAVE WESTERN CIVILIZATION
>WHY WOMEN ARE BAD
>HOW TO TRIGGER SJWS

youtu.be/I-qoC4EmV80?list=LLAx-ziHCIpGdBJvHT6srDJA

>Does Sup Forums consider him a real philosopher?
No

He's a good guy

A lot of Sup Forums hate him though because he's actually successful

NO

ONE

Obviously he's a real philosopher. And not only a philosopher but one of the foremost authorities on contemporary philosophy. If one adheres to philosophical principles, they naturally arrive at right wing opinions.

>Leaf backing another leaf
Pic related.

Literally not an argument, forgive the meme. That is an indulgence in the ad hominem logical fallacy, and therefore my friend, your opinion may be discarded. C'est fini.

A fucking e-celeb

Go on leaf, keep it coming

Jealous?

Keep what coming?

Lol

The dude is a failed actor, screenwriter and author. He he talks about these things often with bitterness in his voice. His views for the most part align with pol's, he's just a little more articulate then most posters here.

This is another stupid persons tactic to shut down discussion = call people jealous if they don't like an individual that has even the smallest of success.

People like him because he was constantly begging his impressionable and weak followers for money. He really does gratingly and incessantly ask for money. Always has his hands out. He's berated people in videos for not giving enough. And yet he runs a YouTube channel of his own volition.

The reason why I I think he is a weasel it's because she has a pay for play approach to philosophy. His videos consist of little more than him standing in front of a white wall and ranting. Sorry but philosophy is something that is free, not something that you pay for. Let people give their money of their own free will. When you start calling yourself a philosopher and literally manipulate the people listening to you into giving you money and shaming them when they don't come on you're nothing more than a con man in my opinion. You might as well go to church and put money the plate.

This. He's just trying to be a good father. At his core, he is an intimate family man.

AutoCorrect sucks

Has it caught anyone's attention how rude Molly is to his subscribes? like when they ask a legit questions and he answers in this edgy overlord way and interrupts them in the middle of the sentence, even tho 95% of them agree completely with his viewpoints.

Why is that?

>he's a failure
>he has 500K+ youtube subscribers

Pick one.

Your jealousy is off the charts.

He asks for money in order to pay for living expenses so he can continue to make quality content.

One of his screenplays was critically acclaimed at amateur film festivals.

it annoys me how much better than us he thinks he is.

He was part of the reason I gave up religion and started debating leftists.

Philosophy is the pursuit of truth according to reason and evidence.

He mentions demographic winter, white genocide.

He's our guy, Sup Forums, you faggots.

I owe him a lil

Why are Canadians so fucking annoying? Is it really just chinks and niggers posting all this garbage under the maple flag?

Because they are being incoherent and are generally decreasing the quality of discussion by contributing inane and asinine insight.

Another terrible post from a leaf.

By what metric have you determined that you are his equal?

No.

Hes a cool guy but take his shit with a grain of salt, a lot of salt actually.
He's being intellectually dishonest in pushing his agenda.

He's talked multiple times about all the things he failed at before he found "philosophy". The guy is a self-righteous prick who literally never stops asking for money

PewDiePie has 51 million subscribers. So please relax. But I don't measure success but the amount of YouTube subscribers somebody has lol

It's kinda hard to talk in public for the first time... at least for most people.

Being that edgy and rude is something SJW internet tough guys would do, don't you think?

What is wrong with that? Honestly, Stefan Molyneux is an inspiration to us all.

Molymeme needs to invest in some studio lighting and a HD camera. His audio is satisfactory, however.

The callers are not talking in public. They are talking to one man. That conversation will be uploaded to a public forum at a later interval.

It's not edgy or ride. It's keeping the discussion on track.

If he wasn't so bald he'd be worth listening to.

Love him, but no. Heard him and a guest shit on the Book of Johan. When they read it, they knew that they were 'athests.' Someone with a more open mind to philosophy would look more than skin deep. Many, if not most, Bible stories are complicated metaphors and philosophy.

Why? His camera quality is fine.

I don't get it, if want to know what philosophers have thought why not read a fucking book instead of getting it from some idiot on youtube?

Exactly. If you are a person that's as "smart" as he is but constantly skirt all the important issues, then you are literally, willfully deceiving people by omission.

He knows exactly what he's doing. He is a GateKeeper in the truest sense of the word.

youtube.com/watch?v=dLIabZc0O4c

Stefan Molyneux is an atheist for a myriad of reasons, and, quite frankly, only a mental midget would believe that someone as smart as Stefan Molyneux would base their beliefs upon a single book (like many Christians do).

Okay friend, I have to say your reply makes sense, even tho I might not completely agree with it, the premise is down to earth.

Thanks for your opinion, eh.

Fuck you leafs, you pieces of shit. Fucking eternal liberal shit stains on this planet, you don't deserve molyneux.

This is a slanderous post if I've ever seen one. I would encourage you to delete this post or to back up your allegations. Need I remind you of Stefan Molyneux's pristine reputation and the rapport he has built online? Support the goddamm claim. I know many, many competent lawyers.

Lol leaf posters... doesn't invite intellectual equals on that have opposing points of view. He makes himself appear smart by talking to idiots the most part

I listen to him the way I listen to my grandparents, with a heaping spoonful of salt.

He has some interesting ideas, but NAP is a pipe dream and humans will never be perfect enough to do without some form of government.

Quite agree.....

You're welcome. Have a nice night.

Because Stefan Molyneux provides insight unforeseen and unprecedented in the history of intellectual discussion. No literature exists that encompasses and embodies the ideals that Stefan Molyneux espouses and preaches.

I think you are underestimating the stupidity of the general populace. It is simply unfortunate that many of the people who call in to FreeDomainRadio are intellectual interiors when compared to Stefan Molyneux. That is not his false. Perhaps that is due to a correlation between low IQ and thirst for attention?

>Letting someone on a youtube vid get to you for being called out for not donating

r u srs m8

Look at you, you pathetic leech. Everyone here is mocking your previous post.

I consider him a gifted sophist but he has great people on his show like Nicholas Wade and Kevin M. Beaver. His embrace of the HBD-pill is brave and commendable.

No, he just philosophically falls in line with Aristotle and his other crushes

Hope you're doing well, Stef!

You're absolutely right. Everything I post on pol is satire. Stefan molyneux the greatest philosopher the 21st century. we are lucky to have him. YouTube presence is like a shining Beacon of Truth and Hope in a world of Darkness, dispair and lies.

I need some money to support his family. I'm going to donate a huge amount of money today as a token of gratitude for all he's done for us.

How foolish of me to criticize this man. I am simply jealous of his success and I miss guided person.

stop using fancy college words like stefan does.

not an argument

I like him.

I am not Stefan. I am just a dedicated listener and monthly donor to FreeDomainRadio. In addition, I am committed to logic and philosophy.

Alright. Clearly you are not interesting in engaging in an intellectually honest conversation. Good evening.

If you consider my vocabulary being "fancy college words", I recommend you either a) read a book, b) read a dictionary and/or thesaurus, or c) enroll in high school again. None of the vocabulary I use should be difficult for an adult.

You are right I am just a leech. I am intellectually inferior to Stefan and just jealous. I ask that the Philosopher's of old look down on me with forgiveness. I am nothing but a jealous layman. I am simply misguided. I need the light of Stefan's truth to guide me.

Don't be so enamored. He would tell you as much. Study and think for yourself. Start with Socrates. He's more charming than smart. Though he is smart. Take a break.

>Philosopher's
>can't even use apostrophes properly

i hope this is satire

How long until he violates the NAP?

Regard I am no longer interesting in discussing things with you.

I am simply defend the good name of Stefan Molyneux from slanderous and libelous rumours.

You tell em, Stefan!

I don't know how to use apostrophes because I am dumb and just jealous of Stefan's success. But for the most part it's just auto correct messing up what I'm saying.

FUCKING

Not at all. I do, however, find him to be a wonderful political commentator, and an honest one at that.

No name is perfect. If he has influenced you great! I like him. But grow as well; seek other influences. He probably would want you to.

You ought to stop implying that I am Stefan Molyneux. I wish I was, but I have yet to attain such success or greatness.

The reason Stefan Molyneux was a bit disgusted by a one dollar donation to FreeDomainRadio is because it is almost worst than giving no donation. No; it IS worse. It is like giving a waiter a ten cent tip. It is pompous and indignant, and ultimately, down right rude. I hope the person who donated a single dollar felt ashamed of themselves after the fact.

Not an argument

Why do you not consider him a philosopher? Do you even know what philosophy is.

How can I block you on this website? To be frank, you're down right annoying.

Too obvious.

DOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

In this thread jellymonsters claim that anyone who gets paid for X is not a real Xer. This of course makes me feel better about my shitty grad school which does not pay me for my research. I guess this means I AM a real scientist unlike those fakes working in paid research labs. Fucking phonies.

What is?

The bait.

>The reason Stefan Molyneux was a bit disgusted by a one dollar donation to FreeDomainRadio is because it is almost worst than giving no donation.
Are you also part of his cult ? I refuse to believe anyone is this dumb.

Under what grounds is it a cult? It is true. The denomination of the donation was simply rude.

Cause Stephen Molyneux would definitely run from an argument. He's a great political commentator. Seriously though fanboy, seek self-improvement. IQ is less genetic and more long term effort. I could at one time easily remember long streams of code with my short term memory. It was my job and I did it all day. Years later not so much; I haven't practiced much. And I really don't hate you. relax.

I just started listening to his stuff. Why do you guys not like Molymeme? I think he says pretty redpilled stuff. Yeah he is kinda annoying and in your face, but 90% of people in America and Canada are like this.

I do like him.

Your post is bad. Delete it. How can I block you on this website?

Also, Stefan Molyneux is a logical juggernaut and would decimate anyone in an argument.

Your wasting our time I see. You don't even know him well.

Who cares if pol likes him. He puts forward arguments and 99% of people on Sup Forums respond like any other person, with "muh feelings".
He could be eating babies for breakfast and still the arguments would be there.

I donate 400 dollars monthly to FreeDomainRadio. I got an email of thanks for my contribution from him.

I encourage everyone who enjoys his content to donate to FreeDomainRadio.

Why does he hate his mom? Haven't seen a video where he's talked about her at all

Yes.