Right Wing Safety Squad

Lmao what is this shit guys

>Lmao what is this shit guys
A collective effort to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our fellow man.

>Lmao what is this shit guys

Kill yourself you fucking newfag, it's clear as day that you haven't lurked here

sage

both of these

fuck off phoneposter

What can I say.... we're cray-Z for safe-T

You fucking idiots I'm talking about the article in the picture

>they're neo-nazis because they try to keep us from burning ourselves to death

Dude weed lmao

They're for big government when it gives them shit and takes shit away from the people who literally feed and clothe them, but against it when it's telling them not to live in an old warehouse turned fuckhut with a billion heroin addicts and transrapists.

>ITT Idiots who didn't bother opening the image
Needless to say the victim complex and instances of liberals being their own downfall has expanded.
Truly there are no boundaries

Safety first newfag. so are you against civically minded citizens who want to make their communities safer?

you don't want Oakland to repeat itself do you?

>wanting to feed liberal rags viewcounts
If you want us to read and comment on that crap, use archive first.

How are the Safety Squads not also activists?

Well said fellow citizen!

Let's make safety FUN again :^)

Your welcome

Ur supposed to shank em not save em dumb seppos

Lmao look at that fucking safe space "Oh guys im so triggered, please, I can't take anymore of this!!"

Jesus, and we were losing to these people?!?!

making the world a safer place, one commie enclave at a time

this

If only we could offer them rides on the Safety Squad helicopters.

>Reach out across the cultural divide and attempt to save the lives and futures of people who disagree with ideologically

>They call you Neo Nazi's

Why are the left so filled with hate?

I had an argument with one on here who was sperging out.

>I thought you were FOR big government and safety regulations - Like tackling Climate Change or Health Care

>Yeah, but, um, normal venues...But...because...well, this is, fucking nazi....get...just...fuck off

We realized that they truly didn't have any power without the word racist. Now that that word means nothing they are powerless. Smooth sailing from here.

>tfw caltrop puncture proof protection boots

>truthout.org
This is what qualifies as "real news" now a days

>Nazis want to stop us from burning to death in what are ostensibly gigantic ovens-in-waiting
boy, seems like anything can qualify for Nazism these days

only if they get parachutes packed by a registered skydiving instructor
safety first, user

I'm cray- Z for yklon-B

ITT: we trigger each other
ill start

do liberals really hang out in abandoned buildings like the bad guys in my Batman cartoons?

what do they mean when they say they "make art" in these abandoned buildings? Is that code for selling drugs?

They are not only risking their own lives, but the lives and property of others. In an urban environment fire can very easily spread from one building to another.

Make sure your fucken buildings are up to code and the supposed Nazi safety squad can't do shit

Are safety regulations going to become the new symbol of oppression?

NOT OKAY, user

Funny shit.

>right wing safety squads

Protecting the Retard Left From Their Slumlords?

STAY
A
F
E

Something that the SJW mods shut down; glad to hear there are still some autists out there fighting the good fight

Safety comes in all colours of the rainbow!

>some mods
pic related

except black
theres no black in a rainbow

Don't forget to build a fire drone inspection unit that has a speaker and laser gun attached to it. This is the best way to stay safe with fire safety codes

SJW? Hardly. These threads started with premise of starting "safe zones" on Sup Forums.

What the hell is that flesh coloured stuffing?

Redpill me on whatever happened to the owner of that place that went up in flames and he sperged on the today show

Having right wing death squads killing degenerates isnt so bad
I nodded to a masked men on motorcycle and he nodded back

probably getting sued to hell by a bunch of angry parents
rightfully so; I hope they get the most jewish lawyer on the planet

Didn't these threads get b& by that faggot mod? It's nice to see we're at least making degenerates paranoid.

Yes.

They do make art or shows or something, but it's no secret they do drugs there.
Plus they also use those places to organize their protests.
All in all, they're dens of degeneracy.

But that doesn't matter, we're a board of peace that only wants to see people safe, so we report places after we investigate them for fire code violations.
These places are dangerous after all, the oakland fire killed tens of people and even here in my own country a normal club that was kept open without being up to code ended up in flames, killing hundreds.

So we have to make them safe from themselves, even if they kick and scream like children.

If not you,
who?

GOOD LUCK SAFETY CHAN

We can easily spread this movement Into britbong land. There are alot of unsafe places like this these fags exist.

>using their own bloated machine against them

Pure kino

This cartoon makes me kek every time I see it

>tfw no good vidya about being a firefighter

(((they))) thought it was over.

Many of them quite literally have never actually had to defend their positions before. It's funny when they come here simply because they're fighting against an army of people who argue about shit all day, every day.

There is virtually no way they can leave the board not questioning themselves, unless they're just *that* psychopathic

The Ignition Factor's alright, user.

One mod shut it down, and they were, in turn, shut down.

>tfw Sup Forums is the abyss

>Richmond, VA

Nice work, Virginia anons.

peace be upon him

praise k-k

>tfw this small town doesn't have any places to report

Boredom and charity?

2/10 for making me reply.

remember to join the discord, anons (url is in this image)
make america safe again

On a recent trip to get a gift card for my daughter I discovered a store that has all of the poor ways to escape the building and it is done in a way to keep you in the store longer. You have to stay on their what could turn out to be a death march route. To make matters worrse, if the lighting goes out with the smoke people in the store will die.

I am talking about the maze designed to cock every possible dollar out of you for shit you do not want your friends to see in your house. I am talking about the Cock store of IKEA. They are a fire hazard and need to be closed down and sent back to Sweden along with their cheap Polish products.

GOOD LUCK SAFETY CHAN

report it user!

GOOD LUCK SAFETY CHAN!

MY FUCKING GOD (YOU)S WERE REMOVED ON /QA/
TEST, REPLY PLS

ids habbenig

Leftist Propaganda.

>tfw leftypol doesn't show up to these threads anymore
they're just boring now

Nah fuck you, you don't actually have to follow the maze, there are shortcuts everywhere. My apartment is made of IKEA.

I will in the morning to the san diego fire department.

jesus fuck someone stop the canadians before the y all kill themselves now that they can't get any more (you)s

expired

take with a grain of salt people

WE DID IT BROS

My local shithouse has been reported, but they're doing charity drives to try and get things repaired. How long does it usually take the Fire Marshal to drop the hammer?

>what are zoning laws
>what are building codes

Liberals love this shit until it actually applies to them.

its a win-win situation, user. If the fire marshal drops the hammer, leftards are gone. If they fix their shit, then you've still helped to make america /safe/ again