Remember when you idiots say that he was only a water filter salesman? And that he wasn't a fucking kike shill?

Remember when you idiots say that he was only a water filter salesman? And that he wasn't a fucking kike shill?

youtube.com/watch?v=0mx_rOKFps0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RymaodaYc0E?t=140
youtube.com/watch?v=oOhbbQTVShE
youtube.com/watch?v=_FcfeIXlXQc
youtube.com/watch?v=bbqdR-zuv8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup Forums has always maintained he's a kike shill

Did you listen to his radio show today?

He went full Zionist shill, I couldn't even listen.

I'm done supporting him, I unsubscribed on twitter, youtube, email. He's dead to me.

Wasn't he supposedly a klansmen a few months ago?

>went
His kids are Jews though. He's always been, and so are all the people on InfoWars that work for him, like the METEOR faggot.

I knew, people always warned me, but today that cocksucker went full Zionist shill. He's not on our side, he's Working against us, he's a gatekeeper.

bump

watch the video, he's finished, he shouldn't ever be posted here.

CIA shills.

I dunno user, he's definitely a good entry level red-pill, calls out the chinks constantly, fuck those rice niggers

Fuck you!!

Listen to his 4 hour radio show from today.

He went full KIKE-SHILL!!!

ALEX "BILL HICKS" JONES, IS THE FUCKING CIA AGENT, NOT ME!!!

Varg sucks the muzzie cock, Alex sucks the jew cock. Who is there that is not a shill?

Oh I don't doubt that to some degree, but a lot of his "conspiracy theories" and those mentioned on his program are beyond accurate.

There are no heroes, seriously. Everybody I've ever seen over the years, always betrays us.

Only trust yourself.

I generally like alex, but he constantly worries about his image and that is an impossible thing to manage in his position. Even if he knows the truth, he'll never be able to say it without hurting his imagine (in his mind.)

I don't think he's a bona fide agent of israel, however.

He hides the truth from his listeners, I've heard him do it. He's a gatekeeper.

s/imagine/image/g

not an argument.

Old shows and some of his proxy people drop little bits and pieces. The whole thing is, let's say, a muddled spiderweb.

>pol is actually getting up in arms because someone they liked doesnt hate Jews
holy shit you guys are fucking pathetic

hilarious stuff bros

>" I AM JEWISH!! "
-Alex Jones
youtu.be/RymaodaYc0E?t=140

>I AM JEWISH
I AM JEWISH
>I AM JEWISH
I AM JEWISH

Bump

I've been saying it for years.

I don't know why it takes people so long to see things.

People should just do what I say all the time. haha

nice editing
>... I am
>... Jewish...!

I can't stand him. He must tell his kids it is all an act.

His kids are zionist faggots.

This.

He's been working for the government this whole time.

he is also the cobra commander. I wonder if anyone reembers that segment

We've always known he was a kike shill. The David Duke interview which he later took down was amongst the most damning evidence though.

t. CIA

We know Alex has ties to you fucks.

bump

David Duke.

JIDF will try and refute this with "muh defrauding doe" and "controlled opposition" without any evidence of him being compromised. Why would they jail an informant of supposed tax fraud? Duke has always been true to the cause and his convictions through and through.

duk is the only real answer

This.

Bump

Is there a more deeper red pill than understanding that Alex Jones is actually Bill Hicks?

I had a hard time believing it, but it's true.

Here is the original photo it came from. Bill Hick's father was around "Alex Jones" current age when this was taken.

Also note the Korean adopted sister.

We already knew this. He never names the jew but his election coverage was better than any msm. I don't ever watch him anyways. I would also never listen to a 4 hour radio broadcast. I'd rather just shitpost on Sup Forums

Mark Dice.

Sorry to break the news to you, but Mark Dice is part of the same Clique as Alex Jones. In case you haven't noticed, he's had extensive plastic surgery, more than the rest of the people in the freedom movement who changed their identity for the role. The one who had the least amount of plastic surgery is Adam Kokesh who is played by Jonathan Brandis.

He's 10 times worse than Jones and an even bigger pussy to boot.

This.

Same teeth.

There's only this man and David Duke

>He's a kike shill
>Displays no physical characteristics of Jewish genetic heritage
You are incorrect, and in fact, show more signs of being a shill, employed by leftist forces, than Alex Jones does. Discontinue this behavior.

The only plastic surgery he had was on the bridge of his nose and his chin, the rest was from working out\steroids, unlike "Mark Dice" and "Alex Jones" (obvious pseudonyms) who got extensive surgery done.

But Dice has openly criticized how you cannot talk about Jews in the media. He's mentioned several times that Jews control the media and government. He's even feuded with and criticized Alex Jones. I mean, I'm open to believing anyone is a shill these days, but Dice hasn't criticized the UN Israel solution at all. He also hasn't criticized Trump's cabinet selections, but the guy was rooting for Trump so bad he might look like an idiot if he did that.

Care to elaborate more about why he's a shill, and that pic? Genuinely interested.

>is the literal king of conspiracy
>doesn't ever talk about the biggest conspiracy known as the holohoax

bump

Everyone knew Jones was a kikeshill from the start. Just listen to the David Duke interview and see how he blew his cover.

bump

bump

original comment

does anyone know much about his upbringing or life? Is he funded by anyone?

I've noticed Paul Joseph Watson lately is getting more and more "angry" in his videos; his persona is getting bigger and more furious, like the way Alex's is.

>does anyone know much about his upbringing or life?
No, just what he has told us.

Is he funded by anyone?

He says he self funds now, but in the past, who knows.

He thinks he's big shit now, because he has more retarded subscribers/followers, but his content is shit and he steals most of it from other people.

bump

"Alex Jones" has been played by two people. The original guy had a show on KJFK that tanked in 97. The current Alex Jones (Played by Bill Hicks) appeared a month or two later with the same manager as Bill Hicks and at the same location Bill Hicks made his final appearance.

>ever listening to Alex

Only retards from Sup Forums

He has a lot of listeners, mainly older normies.

bump

can anyone explain this to me. Bill Hicks sounds much different then Alex hoarse voice. Alex sounds like he smoked 2 packs a day.

youtube.com/watch?v=oOhbbQTVShE

Good ideas randomly interspersed with stupidity.

He had vocal cord surgery, that's why his voice is so fucked up. I tried introducing him to different people and they all said "why is his voice so gravely".

This.
He'll continue on his marry way though.

Steve Quayle, is a retard gatekeeper as well.

I dont see it man...

What's the story on the brain force plus pills?

They fear him because he's one of those "fake news" boogeymen.

Plus that Bill Hicks was smart and a huge fucking rebel while Alex Jones is just a slave.

He's a comedian known for doing voices and they are "both" chain smokers. Seriously, that's the most retarded thing people bring up. "BUT HIS HAIR IS DIFFERENT?!!?!". No shit. He changed his appearance and used the "al" voice he was developed leading up to his death.

Let's go over the "coincidences"
- Alex Jones and Bill Hicks have the same manager, Kevin Booth who they both describe as their best friend
> The current Alex Jones' first appearance was at the same location as Bill Hicks' final appearance
-Bill Hicks was working on a character literally based on the original Alex Jones + Rush Limbaugh who he called "Al" and sounded like the current Alex Jones.
- They are both chain smokers
- Same height
- Same teeth
- Same facial feature positioning
- Same permanent limp
- Same neck moles
- Bill Hicks never talked about an adopted Korean sister, Alex Jones has. Yet there are images of Hicks with a Korean girl around his age in family photos.
- Alex Jones looks like a spitting image of Bill Hicks' father when he was in his 50s
- Alex Jones received a Bill Hicks plaque from Kevin Booth in a private event full of comedians on the anniversary of his death and he got a roaring applause... For on reason at all, apparently.
- Same comedian friends as Bill Hicks
- Has called himself Bill on multiple occasions, as well as multiple guests
- The guy who filmed the Bohemian grove documentary with him says he looks 10 years older than he claims and can be the next bill hicks, with a smirk on his face of course.

No, it's because he's deceiving piece of shit.

Where did your Jones9.jpg post go?

Are you literally retard? Both Bill Hicks and Alex Jones are characters. It's like saying "That can't be Mel Gibson in Braveheart, he's much cooler than Riggs in Lethal Weapon and doesn't have a Scottish accent!!!"

He works on keeping the opposition inline and docile. He's a judas goat.

bump

>lefty/pol/ shilling
>you guys biting the b8
MY SIDES
And I used to think Bill Hicks was Alex Jones but years ago when I had a back injury and had to stop working out and spent like 6 months w/o exercizes I went from lean body into a slob.
Also Alex named the Jews and many others.
Don't be stupid fellas.

Cool argument, genius.

His kike wife left him and took his conspiracy money.

his eye color, hair, jawline and voice is all different.

oh yeah hes totally the same guy

Trust nobody, not even yourself.

>his eye color,
He wear contacts... Sometimes

> hair
Stop being stupid

>and voice is all different.
Are you able to read? He was literally working on a character named "Al" with Alex Jones' current manager based on the original Alex Jones + Rush Limbaugh right before he "died"

bump

Serious proof out there, he's Bill.

The current Alex Jones is based on this guy + Rush Limbaugh. His show failed a month or so after this video and the current Alex Jones took over the role with Bill Hicks' manager.

youtube.com/watch?v=_FcfeIXlXQc

"I'm Bill Hicks, your host"
youtube.com/watch?v=bbqdR-zuv8E

Psshh
Alex Jones is for normie faggots who want to be just a little edgy political right wise.
Also it's for fucking theists who want a dose of some christcuck faggotry.

real Sup Forums is atheist and spits on infowars and their (((controllers)))
real Sup Forums is the darkness and truth of the world

we are the league of shadows we are Sup Forums

>TLDR; if you listen to Alex Jones you don't belong here GTFO and go back to le leddit you bunch of 9gagging fucktarts

Fuuuck I'm sick of all the Alex Jones threads. Faggot water filter salesman took advantage of (((2016))) and infiltrated too much of this board

fucking get out you bronys of politics

fuck yourself. alex is great. shove your shill memes up your fuckin ass.

Stop with this shit you shill faggot.

Its put on. He's just spreading division over needless bullshit.

>it's put on.

Oh look a shill calling me a shill. Typical newfag Sup Forums bullshit.
Let me check my "Do I care?" Meter?
Yeap! Didn't move.

Try a different weeb site faglord

>newfag

I predict with 100% certainty that you typed that on an Apple product.

This forced meme psyop is getting old. Of course all these coincidences mean Bill Hicks faked cancer just to return as a fat loud unfunny fuck. He'd rather kill himself. Stop falling for this shit. It's like the retarded meme about Hunter Thompson filming kiddy snuff for H.W..

Cool argument. It's cute how you pretend to know what "Bill Hicks" thought based on scripted routines he repeated over and over. You know what smart people do? They go where the money is and give up on shit that's not working. Bill Hicks character was a niche comedian that hardly anyone gave a shit about until after he "died". The Alex Jones character is universally known and him and Bill Hicks' manager (who coincidentally is Alex Jones' manager) has made millions from it. Far more than "Bill Hicks" could ever dream of.

STOP BULLYING THE WATER FILTER SALESMAN