Template in the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ADqLniFy6ww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let's contribute boys

ill do myself, give me a moment, i dont think i will very funny though

that's backwards and you know it.

This is so true.

God why was he so handsome? he could have easily gotten a girl with those cute dick sucking lips of his if he wasnt such a fag

never forget
you're talking to the 'new Canadians'

The old Canadians are working 60+ hours a week and complaining about our lefty govt. without having time to doing anything or say anything.

elliot is ours fag

kek

No, I definitely think it's the right side too.

then I should've make it backwards, like it actually is ;), i have I hat like that right here.

what is it with black people being weebs?

i dont see a difference

FACT
BURGERS ARE THE MOST POWERFUL FOOD IN THE WORLD
;)

niggers love dbz, which is weird because mr. popo is in it.

when you lack culture the smallest influence from another will make you change.

The kids look like they like black english teacher more than the white one

>what is it with black people being weebs?

What is it with pink people being weebs?

I have never had a black teacher who wasn't a smooth, fun to be around dude.

ignorant fags, we are weeabs cause our local Tv stations only bought manga animes cause they were cheap, so everybody grew up on it.

We have a stronger bonds with the japanese than burgers will ever (duhh),, just by listen to anime translation, you can tell mexican translator grasped the nature of the nip, while burger translators do a complete fagjob on every anime they touch.

+latin america isnt black, if anything our few niggers are better behaved and more cultured than USA gangsta niggas.

kek

>We have a stronger bonds with the japanese than burgers will ever (duhh),

Nothing links two countries closer than one of them nuking the other. Sorry, no non-american will be as close to the nips as we are.

I would watch my back if I where you, when you least expect it,,,,,,,,,,,,,BANZAI!!!!!!!!!!!

>your country will never bomb a country so hard that your cultures become individually separate but bridged between exports of cartoons and shitty cars.

You know how I can tell you are not a weeb?

some years ago perhaps, but given the current situation it is more likely that they get a ALLAHUACKBAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh no,,,one of this "underground anime" hipsters, going to tell me DBZ and Saint Seiya are to mainstream for him.

>Implying those filty mongrels know anything other than "spanish"

The one on the right should be a beta looking white dude (he's got the right skin color genes, but the latin side fucked up his height) wishing he was 100% aryan, depressed because we are surrounded by shit skin savages and ignorant americans just asume we are the same.

Kek. Nailed it.

hahah it was just a stereotypical burger view, but go ahead and pimp it up.

Wrong one, leaf.

These are great, keep em comin faggots

>beta looking white dude (he's got the right skin color genes, but the latin side fucked up his height) wishing he was 100% aryan, depressed

osea un mae de cartago

>Hooverhanding a prostitute

OP actually, I just its all Navymen / Marines in Oki

a TRAP prostitute non the less

Why are white men such betas?

Nope. Because you are bragging about your country. Weaboos worship Japan, not anime or manga. No weeaboo would be proud of his own country.

>who Sup Forums thinks is posting
>Hitler

Lel no we all know your shithole country is too cucked for that

>new Canadians
>Chinks

Chinks are not Canadians and they never will be, chang

take it easy, i am not worshiping my country, i am talking about the whole region, and the mexican translators, which in my opinion, did a better job at capturing the essence of the characters, than USA translators. And that, in this countries we got that shit on airwaves, is all we had to watch. So that explains why many latin fags are in this shit hole, you should see our otakus, they are manga crackheads!

someone post the French one

but anyway i am not saying i am either weeb or otaku, i was explain how things where around here. So you got that right, i am not a weeb.

Fucking boys from Brazil

I didn't say you were worshipping your country. I said you were bragging about it. You are not weeb material. Be happy. That or you are growing out of it.

D E L E T E T H I S
E
L
T
H
I
S

Cease and desist.

were not actually retarded

>marketing
just waste my 4 years

fuckin way she goes

noice

Top keku.

I know this isn't the best pic of Megyn Kelly I could find but I have to clock back in now.

Top Aussie Banter there m80

Truth in them there words. Everyone will disregard any post as a shitpost.

Your country is kinda pointless, mind. Soz m8.

Oh fuck I just woke up. Had a 1/2 pound burger and passed out from joy this thread sucks you should all be ashamed.

kek

Cheers m800 (matehundred)

Very good one kek

Change Hitler for a liberal and we have a deal.
Have your (You).

Whites are still bigger fans of anime, it's just that niggers don't really care what society thinks about them, and they just say out loud whatever retarded shit they think, or what they like. That's why such a small minority of niggers that like anime is so loud, it's not only a thing between niggers but also shitskins third worlders.

East Islands represent!

A

>black teacher in Japan
How?

Every niglet in the USA grew up on basic cable DBZ, pokemon, etc

FUCKING

Why do all those kids look Korean?

Lmao

But I'm a student here and not black.

youtube.com/watch?v=ADqLniFy6ww

someone needs to do a texas/chile one

Supreme would be the first one.