Back of B.C Birth certificate

This is the back of a B.C birth certificate from British Columbia, Canada in the 70's and early 80's.
WTF?

Other urls found in this thread:

creditorsincommerce.com/audio
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principles_of_International_Commercial_Contracts
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/103484043/
youtube.com/channel/UCxKKDBusON9VbPBmUKmqt9g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're a commodity you dumb motherfucker. Why don't you lessen your value with niggers?

you are a number because retarded scot-irish niggers name there kids the same shit.

My name is so common there is literally 50 of me in my phone book.

Your Birth Certificate is a Contract signed by your Berth Mother that created Security Instrument that was sold to the bond market to secure against debt that is run up against the Citizens who are the surety to the creditors.
tl:dr; you're federal government chattel m8

This isn't anything special because you live in BC you dumb motherfucker

creditorsincommerce.com/audio
Cant explain, dont know much myself
Dont act before you know enough
This thread will be killed now probably

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principles_of_International_Commercial_Contracts
This is supposed to be useful.
Youll need a law dictionary

Are you the american expat to canada?

This is not my certificate of birth, I don't live in B.C either. Everyone jumps to conclusion all the time

Nope, but quite familiar with CIC, ICC, UCC etc

>still doesn't know he wasn't born

He descended from heaven

I envy you, I found CIC and dont really know shit.
An user was telling us in another thread about the sessions on there. Do they provide enough info in themselves or do the just provide a guide on where to look?

I know all this I am just using Sup Forums as an image board to host this for a different thread elsewhere. The original place I got the image was slowing my computer down so I want to re upload it here. The anonymous feature is good but people here are kind of rude. Your not. Thanks

Dont be so soft leaf

I listened to a lot of it years ago, and from other sources not CIC based as well - It's all about Contract Law, Maritime / Admiral Law, serves as a bases to move forward and do your own legal research and study (see: get a Black Dictionary and most recent edition of your countries respective official Law Dictionary)

Beware of trying this in court, the judges know much more about this than the layman, they will trick you up

lol

Lmfao this is the dumbest shit ever. Maritime law pertains specifically to the laws of the sea. It has nothing to do with births or whatever you weird cunts claim

So could one learn enough if they had the drive? Cause unless I was interpreting this all wrong in the last thread one could become a self creditor right?

It has to do with abandonment & salvage law pertaining to the berth certificate being submitted, but yes it's mostly focused on Contract Law

>So could one learn enough if they had the drive?
That tends to be how gaining knowledge works.

>one could become a self creditor right?
Yes.

Y'know you have the Stock Market? Well, stock means cattle. And cattle means you.

Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's.

The certificate is property of the govt, using it in a manner they do not like is sure to bring trouble,

Point to any section in any statute or Act pertaining specifically to maritime law and birth certificates that doesn't attempt to provide for determining the nationality of a birth in international waters. I'll wait

I've heard people claim that Maritime law applies in any court where the flag has a gold fringe.

100% this

Its a government document morons. Just like legal tender cash is. It doesnt mean the government legally ownd everything you purchased using said currency. A government document doesnt mean the government owns you or that any "contract" was entered into on your behalf.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/103484043/

ctrl+f
rKLP3pqn
Whats with canadians and figuring this out

It's cold here, encourages getting lots of reading done eh

Dont get tricky with me, its all audio sessions you just beat off and listen

>jk didnt mean it

Nah I got my own dictionaries and books on the ICC, UCC, Contract Law, Bank Law, etc.

The audio tapes got me started, then I did my own research trying to prove it wrong, only to come out realizing how well crafted the system is

All good. I just don't trust getting info from the internet at face value without verifying

Got a 4th edition Blacks Law that is rather illuminating

Because we don't fear the police and the PM leads gay pride parades

Cool cool. Me and my brother were going to work through these all, so I guess I will just see where it all goes.

If you click the numbers in the top right corner you can respond to specific posts
>Unironic Trudeau and police brutality shilling?

You are not a boat, you retard. The state is not trying to trick you with puns.

Learn the actual law.

thanks

I am trying to imply that in Canada our PM and police are weak, I am not shilling for them. Also our army has flew the gay pride flag over military bases. Is that not an invade us as we have no effective military sign?
Unless.... you kill them, get aids and we win.
PM is scary smart. What he meant to say was if you kill your enemy and they have aids and bleed all over you they win. Who's dumb now pol?

Just wondering, what site are using to host this thread?

Fuck I need sleep
What site are you from originally
god damn i cant articulate myself at all

the original conversation is on you tube

the guys youtube channel is Jewrassic Liars
youtube.com/channel/UCxKKDBusON9VbPBmUKmqt9g
No talk of Admiralty law there but lots of talk about jews and their lies.

Next you will be talking about 'sovereign citizens'

Pic related, those 6 million were running for a long time
Kek I think this is different. This isnt dumb leftist i want to smoke pot bullshit its actual laws.

Yeah I know, what I am saying is that guy obviously knows he is asking for something that doesn't make sense (statutes and acts in relation to free men on the land) hence the controlled op group of a 'sovereign' 'citizen'

The fuck are you talking about retard?

well your on the dark side with your post number