Is this the most redpilled show on Netflix?

Is this the most redpilled show on Netflix?

>Italian-American mob boss immigrates to Norway under witness protection
>Meets Norwegian girl on train whom he meets later upon arrival to Norway
>In Norwegian integration class with Norwegian girl as teacher
>In class she tries to shake hands with muslim student
>He says no because it's haram
>American waits in bathroom for muslim and upon arrival smacks the shit out of him and calls him a towelhead
>tells him to shake hands with her
>he goes back and shakes hands

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eCGoA-dZBzo
youtube.com/watch?v=dz4lMsA9N7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>It's another cuckchan commercial thread
What do you guys think of Rogue One? Redpilled?

Is this about the winter Olympics.?

Is it really worth watching? I need some semi-mindless entertainment to distract myself with.

The show is boring. You barely watched 1 episode.

Dope show, wish they didn't cancel it.

Now go back and re-watch The Sopranos from start to finish.

Watch Glitch or Black Mirrors. Lillyammer is only good for the sopranos actor.

It's been pretty good so far
I'm primarily watching it because it's a great resource for learning Norwegian

showing white people kicking muslim ass will never be redpilled. if anything, it shows white people can be as violent as mudslimes. get your shit together, burger

also, that guy plays in springsteen's band, which literally did concerts for hillary

Is it cancelled? It didn't get a season this season.

This, Glitch is top drawer. I watched the entire season in one go and experienced the rare feeling of being blind sided by the finale.

Yes same here. I was mad that it was only 6 episodes but the good news is that it was renewed.

It's good to see that Sil finally woke from his coma

>Yanks thinking an Australian show is good

The fuck is happening here? I can't help but cringe at any Australian show that tries to take itself seriously

Why did Jim Jeffries have to go full communist faggot? His earlier material was bretty gud

It has 2 seasons. You seem to missing season 2. There is no 3rd season, so I'm guessing it got cancelled.

I member season 1 being good then watching the 1st ep season 2 and it was bad. A shame because it seemed like it had potential.

>underbelly comes on TV

what episode and season?
watched the first few episodes of this because i liked the sopranos, it seemed ok, but i find it hard to watch entire series now.

I don't know, mate, but it's a right shame. My mates got me into him a few years back, now I can't fucking stand him.

Same with Shooterwilliamson; funny bloke that took the piss out of everything, but then goes on a tirade about immigrants and refugees and how we should be letting them into Australia. The cunt even went so far as to say that the terrorist attacks happening in the west are our fault and we deserve them (not in those words but he might as well have said it like that)

Yes cunt. I can't believe that's had so many iterations and seasons. Utter shit

>protag is constantly racially slurring and normalizing racism in a strictly anti-racist country
I think it's pretty redpilled

Watch Club de Cuervos, guey. And Los Heroes del Norte too

I remember that part

It was better suited for a real American hero like Hulk Hogan or something and not some fucking fat troll like Steve Van Zandt

Later in the series he bangs some fucking fine Finnish girl whose eyes are so slanted you could see Subotai's battle plan against the Hungarians in them

Great show indeed, very comfy in general with a nice sense of humor. When it comes to red-pilled content, I'd say that S1 is the only one really worth watching, as S2 goes fully towards the cuck road.

Blå Ögon

"if you kill your enemies, they win"

>white people
>looks like a mexican

The great thing about southern Europeans is that they can get away with doing the dirty work that pussy nords don't want to do

>Black Mirrors

The prominent black characters and race-mixing in that one, not even subtle. Most of it takes place in the UK, talk about over-representation.

> Blå Ögon

Is that a name or the sound of a bowel movement?

just google'd this, looks absolutely stupid
What about it?

Fpbp

>Blue Eyes is a Swedish political drama television series created by Alex Haridi. The programme focuses on two female leads against the backdrop of the rise of a far right political party

>Swedish

First red flag

>focuses on two female leads against the backdrop of the rise of a far right political party

Second red flag

Blue Eyes

Most redpilled thing to come out of Sweden

>your board is active enough for people to want to talk about media thats years old so it must be a paid shilling campaign

reminder your image board is run by a literal jewish man

Is that the dude from the sopranos

It's not bad but blatantly a what if sil got in the witness protection program and went to fucking Norway

Stfu pussy

But Hungarians are gooks too

Why am I no longer getting (You)s?

Hulk hogan isn't a real american

Which one is jewish? firetires? Jimbo?

In any case 8 ch doesn't come here with the exception of /leftypol/, since 8 ch Sup Forums is autistically paranoid and believes this board is 99% shills

GABAGOOL? OVER HEEEEERRRR

are you sure about that?
youtube.com/watch?v=eCGoA-dZBzo

there was one episode where someone offered tony tickets if he wanted to go to australia.
i was so excited for 2 seconds, then he responded something along the lines of 'no, australia just looks shitty like florida'.

You'd be thinking of Sense 8.

Sense8. I just watched the Christmas special with this chick who was telling me too, and I turned it off midway through where they literally had a nigger guy making out with a German guy in some sort of sick orgy along with a black chick sucking off a tranny.

Not to mention the nasty greasy gook sex scene.I thought all of you faggots were just memeing but I guess I just had been lucky in avoiding most of the general zio agenda bullshit.

I turned it off forcefully and told her don't ever show me some degenerate shit like that ever again. She didn't expect the Christmas special to go that far but whatever, it's clear the entire show is a degenerate spectacle. Glad to know the show is failing.

Pic related. One of the more tame parts of that scene that made me turn it off.

Based show.

youtube.com/watch?v=dz4lMsA9N7E

Dude you weren't joking. The fuck

Someone was watching that show and asking why it was so graphic, I just told them it was created by two tranny men and trannies are notoriously perverse.

Yeah. I felt if I watched a single second more I'd basically be getting cucked.

Hiro has removed (you)s

Why?

You would have known this if you watched the first episode. In the first 10 minutes there is a scene of the black chick fucking the tranny with a rainbow colored strap-on

It's no wonder the whole show is full of no names. Can't see many respectable actors agreeing to that bullshit.

Too many people acting like retards just to get (You)s. This was the only sensible choice