Costa Rica hate thread

Fuck this place. It's too humid, full of brown people and poor. Rainforest niggers should be gasses.

>Costa Rica

too irelevant to hate desu...

That didn't stop us from hating Tuvalu

I used up all my hate on stuff that matters.

If you go there with a few grand you can live with a king for 3 weeks. Lobsters tails and margaritas and hookers and the finest of Peruvian nose candy will rain upon you again and again while you lounge on beautiful beaches. It's a fine place to enjoy and use as your personal toilet for a month or so. Vacations are important. There's no reason to hate Costa Rica.

>Pretending to know what costs Rica is like

Fucken loved that place. So many Americans live there its insane. Enjoy living in your shit fly over state you cuck

Pure vida puta.

isn't it the only stable country in central america?

I live in a boat offshore and just hangout in nice places.

You have to go back

And no army

How's the Internet at your resort?

Very pretty, very cheap, very friendly people.

Helps to know spanish and don't get stuck in the tourist traps. Greatly enjoyed my time there and watching lava off arenal was pure bliss.

No resort. Line of site atms to jobsite. I slash and burn jungle for the hardwoods. I then collect the newly homeless monkeys for rendering into dog food. Ill open a strip mine next yeast

How'd you survive the great Nicaraguan invasion?

well you will help us!, You wouldnt want a communist take over of all the region, besides many important people take vacations and work here, businesses and even criminal enterprises, we had the biggest money laundering ring in the world, 6 Billion dollars, thats a lot of shekels!! I think we ll be ok.

Is Costa Rica judenfrei?

not really, but it can be made great again. We need a nationalist, government reforming movement here, i think people are aware of (((them))), but since many people are christian, people dont do anything, the people of god and what not. We have been anti-globalization until not much ago, cafta, but I think people are still unhappy with that, or the way things are handled. The system, the corruption, the bureaucracy. A well defined education/information/propaganda campaign can bring people up to date to all (((their))) tricks in no time. I think the people skilled to do it are to blue pilled by easy money in corporawhore jobs. But a little shake can change that.

What does Rica mean?

Is it Spanish for sluts?
Rico is the male equivalent and means rentboy
And Like Puerto is Spanish for dirty black
And costa is Spanish for sloppy and loose.
So rica must mean whore

not slut necessarily, means "rich" in the feminine form, like a creamy chocolate hahah, so, rica is like saying hot qt3.14

costa is coast, so rich coast

costa rica is a white mans and rich mans paradise while the natives suffer a horrible deserving poverty

Are the abbos trying to teach you spanish?