Congrats on your classy first lady.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sUldfOUOraQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9kMIxmFJOS8
youtube.com/watch?v=oX-UGyKkhgM
youtube.com/watch?v=aSACtD0waqw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thanks m8!

At least we know she's a lady this time.

I love Zizek land.

at least now we have a human woman not an ape man

This

Nude modeling > literal nigger tranny

gotta love it when the left brakes all their supposed values (not "slut shaming women") to get back at trump and thereby exposing themselves as hypocrite cunts

kekui

She's empowered, not afraid of her sexuality or ashamed of her body.

You can spin this really feminist

is that shopped? those shoulders, trapezius and chest look way to masculine.

those proportions should be impossible on a female skeleton.

>girls have cooties

Don't worry. Your balls will drop eventually, kiddo.

Looks like a tasteful nude to me.

Wow, a leftie slut shaming. It's almost like they have 0 principals and will say whatever is necessary.

I for one see no problem with this. Good things really

Are you fucking slut shaming right now?

>those proportions should be impossible on a female skeleton.

That's because it's a male. Women also don't have an adam's apple, a bulge in their crotch and male finger size ratios. Most husbands also don't usually call their wife Michael by accident.

>Congrats on your classy first lady.
Thanks, feelsgoodman.
youtu.be/sUldfOUOraQ

>dude a naked body is bad lmao

americans

That's a Tranny.

She's covering her junk.

That's actually pure class.

The female form is amazing.

The red-pilled female form in even more amazing.

The only thing that isn't classy is the number of times you've e-jacked to this picture, as a single tear rolled out of your eye during climax.

Wasn't the left screaming free the titty?

THIS, in Spain all TV Media all presenting women (same who defend burqas) were implying Trump wife was a whore while showing her naked pictures, even with Trump´s daughter with a photo of her in bikini in a pool, wtf? weren´t women supposed to do with their bodies what they wanted?

This is proof that SJWs don´t want competition of beautiful immigrant women, no feminist defends refugee women.

>Tasteful nude modeling
VS.
>Ape in heels

She's black.

STOP BULLYING NOW

>t. Pablo Sandoval
why are you still in this country spic nigger?

Anyone have the infographic about how obamas kids are actually not his and were kidnapped?

No ass fake tits.

*sniff*

This. Beaners get out REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>hating on someone with a Harvard Law degree
>to defend a white dropout slut

Yeah no. Melania is dumber than a box of bricks

this

Gross face and bolted-on tits that are somehow still small
Legit would not bang

She can be my Christmas ho ho ho

>If you dont go to (((college))), you're a sub-par person

Good goy

>implying nudity is something to be ashamed of

A Law degree is more than just college

t. dumbass

Sorry to burst your bubble guys, but Melania is also a MtF transgender, just more subtle. look at the jawline, wide face, weird masculine vibe you get off her face.

>youtube.com/watch?v=9kMIxmFJOS8
>youtube.com/watch?v=oX-UGyKkhgM
>youtube.com/watch?v=aSACtD0waqw

Have fun goys.

Don't fucking slut shame her

That settles it. The most powerful men in the world choose trannies--the Left and the Right. Roasties eternally BTFO.

It will be nice to actually have a female First Lady since the last eight years we've had our first gay couple in the WH

>Melania is also a MtF transgender,
Lol no she is not.

Yeah, it's paid indoctrination.

t. Leaf

First First Lady I'd blow a mighty load in.

I approve.

Babby's first anatomy class,
Look at the arms, the flat torso, the whacky jawline.

Btw I don't blame you for being fooled, I was for the longest time.For reference, pic related is an actual transgender beauty pageant.

t. minimum wage slave or neet

But Trump is pro Kike...retard

Someone teach this poor sap the difference between boys and girls.

if you don't have a college education, chances are you are a mouth breathing retard.

That's not to say mouth breathing retards are not present in colleges as well, but not nearly as common.

Nah, I have a degree and a high paying management job, you filthy syrup-sucker.

If you can't agree that (((Colleges))) are designed to indoctrinate young people into a certain way of thinking, you're extremely delusional.

But then again, you probably voted for Trudeau.

Pro Tip: Your liberal arts degree is useless.

Who cares. She's a president's wife, not a religious figure or our mother. She can do whatever the fuck she wants with her body.

I think he's being ironic.

anyways, yea this totally looks like a homegrown woman. Nothing odd about (he)r face at all.

>(((high paying management job)))

Donald Jr's wife isn't jewish

(You)

So going to college kept you from being a poor piece of shit : ^ )
Trudeau is also a literal god, don't ever talk bad about him again

>not a religious figure
But she is, trump is a cult :^)

Fuck off shills. I know for a FACT that she's not.

Is trump a ftm tranny with a functioning womb? Was Barron born through immaculate conception?

Thank God he is. If he runs Israel's business like he ran all of his companies Jews are doomed.

>that post right above

>your face when it all fits - Trump is going to run Israel into the ground

My God. He's playing 5D chess on a 4D board against 3D opponents and a 2D commentator.

Is he the greatest mind this world's ever known?

least she's passable..

Calling Trump a tranny is a pretty big stretch...I don't see it at all. I don't see Hillary or Bill either...Or Barry. Melania just looks some kind of European to me.

Came here to post these.

>for a FACT
Did you fuck him/her?

If no, then you dont know for a FACT

It's one thing to admit you fucked up for being tricked by a tranny, it's another to defend wanting to bang a secret tranny.

As someone who can only fap to women of a higher social status than himself, I think this is one of the greatest things since that Goldman Sachs daughter did facial abuse. It's actually one of the reasons I voted for Trump.

>shut shaming is OK when WE do it

I don't need to explain how I know you shill. And I know that you don't even believe the garbage you type, so what's the point?

i thought ivanka was going to be the first lady?

Ask yourself this, why does trump with makeup on totally read like an old lady, and not an old man in drag.

This is one of the harder ones to spot

You can do that to anybody. Some photoshop makeup on a picture really doesn't prove anything.

America is not and never has been a classy country.

>Wide set eyes and huge head like a fucking white male
>looks like an old woman with makeup on
Umm no.

Actually you can't,
It wont look right 99% of the time

theres plenty of other tell tale signs, like the index finger being longer then the ring finger on males,
the connection of the hips being different in males and females. the eyebrow ridge being more pronounced in males. Smaller facial features in females, and a more V rounded shaped jaw in true females. Not to mention the shoulders being wider then the hips in males.

Dont forget the adams apple.

kek

>no u: the post

why do they make their tits uglier with such bad implants?

Trump really is Sup Forums if he's into trannies

>current year
>not slut shaming
You a new fag or something.

>not knowing "her" hand is cover "her" penis.
>boobs automatically equal woman

I don't have a college education. I speak three languages, play a musical instrument, earn a.six figure salary and occasionally get to play with very expensive precision tools, including the latest in optical alignment tools. Odds are my intelligence quotient is higher than yours. Am I also a retard or are you simply trying to be edgy, desperatly hoping than others will think you cool?

He's just being retarded

Both Trump's hands are how they should be though, Trump's ring finger is a bit longer and Melania's is shorter. Melania's face looks weird because she's was a model and like 99% of them have work done.

Did this Trumps are trannies shit just start today because I have never seen it before or am I just being rused?

No they're not, Here let me elaborate look at this pic for example

notice on the right hand of the male how the ring finger is significantly longer than the index finger? It is about the opposite on female hands, I'll find a good shot of trumps hand to prove my point.

Yeah it's on /x/

Okay so I couldn't find a pic of his hand facing forward, but if you reverse his right in hand in the pic to match the pic above, you can see his hands much more closley match that of a female then of a male.

remember, we're not paying attention to the pudgyness of the fingers here, just the ratio of the ring finger to the index finger.

>Can't even tell the difference between illegal and legal alien
>lecturing on the differences of the human body
>implying all humans on all continents fit the same profile.
>I guess the left can just shit on Darwin freely when it furthers their agenda.

>hypocrisy so thick

>leaf

Maybe get a flag from a different country if you want you're words to carry weight

...and?

I know about that shit though. That still doesn't prove anything. 100% of people do not fall into these ratios. Have you ever been in school and there were boys with some feminine features and girls with some masculine ones? Ones that you 100% knew they weren't trannies like elementary school in the 90's with people you grew up with?

By the way his ring finger is slightly bent in that pic it looks like it would be about equal or slightly longer.

I've got a bent pinky and ring finger so the finger length chart is bogus.

What do you mean and?
Look at your fucking hands dipshit, which one do they resemble here?, if you're not a genetic freak of nature your ring and index finger should resemble that of the male hand.

Pic related, there are obvious differences between men and women that not even high tech plastic surgery can fix. But the ones in the media are much more subtle, though it is still possible to tell.

>Congrats on your classy first lady.

Congrats on your first lady President lol

Lets continue on,

If you look at a Male and female skull there are a few obvious differences. The male skull being wider, broader. the male skull having a deeper more pronounced brow ridge indent, as well as wider and more pronounced cheekbones. Overall a more heavy feel, with the facial features being more spread out on the face.