Sup Forums's island nation dwellers...

Sup Forums's island nation dwellers, what's it like living somewhere small and isolated that will never be relevant on the world stage? Genuinely curious.

>inb4 "Leaf"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d0RKYz8oWDU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does Vancouver Island count?

Feels pretty good not having land borders.

(antarctica doesn't count)

It's ok I guess

Atleast I get to be part of the greatest country in the world.

t. non-state

>THE LEAF

>Japan
>Not more relevant than Canada at any point in its history

Rare??

Straya is an island cunt.

lol virgin

It's a continent, you dumb Aussie

By that Logic, the Americas have been Islands since the Panama Canal

It's a single land mass surrounded by water, it's an island silly yank.

Just because we're awesome enough to be a continent as well, it does not change fact.

>canada
>calling others irrelevant

just waiting in this thread to catch a rare flag

>UK
>Japan
>Irrelevant

>isolated that will never be relevant on the world stage
Pic related, even tho Im not marked on leafy pic, I feel pretty irrelevant.

All these batshit crazy things you do. Sometimes it gets tiresome. But when the trucks and bombs of tolerance and peace strikes and you try your best to pull words into sentences that don't offend tolerance and multikulti is the funniest bit. At least it was funny, now it's getting sad.

Specifically talking about these
youtube.com/watch?v=d0RKYz8oWDU

how degenerate is greenland?

Alcoholics and drug sellers into young girls. I'd say it was more degenerate when I was growing up, it seems those things are far less common now, but not to say they don't happen in the dark.

Why not leave? I mean, what type of industry does Greenland have besides local municipal work?

what about faggots

Large scale and small scale mining of various minerals. And fishing, fishing's the most important thing right now. Also because druggies rely on fishermen that can take hash into our country, so fishermen are pretty well of. Not all of them, but the ones that do are pretty rich.

Maybe because I was born and raised here I want to live here, but I will be moving to Denmark in the coming years, I have to get out of here for a while.

Have them, but they're pretty rare. They tend to move to Denmark and other countries.