Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MsEZBSTc3a0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans#MtDna_and_y_DNA_studies
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salma_Hayek
youtube.com/watch?v=3e6ChgL1EC4
youtube.com/watch?v=YJw3N341o58
twitter.com/Salimgol?lang=es
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spaniards_in_Mexico
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependent_territories_by_fertility_rate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Latin_Americans#/media/File:Ethnic_Composition_of_the_Americas.PNG
nationsonline.org/oneworld/mexico.htm
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demografía_de_México
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_diaspora
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Latin_Americans#Colombia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Americans#Race_and_ethnicity
youtube.com/watch?v=r55av7WDfAc&t=484s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Latin_Americans#Populations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grupos_étnicos_de_México
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mexico is full of Mestizo's.

Mestizos could be castizos too.

Which came first, the taco or the burrito?

>self-reported bullshit

and Brazil is like 60% """""white"""""" LMAO

Wishful thinking right there.

tacos was invented by Hernan Cortes.

Jesus, you are lost.

youtube.com/watch?v=MsEZBSTc3a0

She's an exception.

those arent even mestizas, they are indians.

Mexico is white. you lost again

A 2012 study published by the Journal of Human Genetics Y chromosomes found the deep paternal ancestry of the Mexican mestizo population to be predominately European (64.9%)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans#MtDna_and_y_DNA_studies

>Mexico is white

Alright, I've heard enough for tonight. I'm going to bed.

Mexico is from Spanish descent.

That doesn't answer my question, juanita.

That's Salma Hayek. Hayek is a Lebanese last name and she is half Lebanese on her father's side and half Mexican.

It's interesting you chose her as the picture to show that Mexico is european.

She's more Leb than beaner.

Tacos were born first cleetus.

Then in 1920s in Juarez city burritos were born.

>Spanish is white.

You are not winning anyone over with that one.

half and half.

Hyek Jimenez.

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salma_Hayek

hahahaha Ramon cara de anchoa, para los de Sup Forums no somos blancos, pero para el mundo normal si lo somos.

Dude... spaniards aren't white

He can drive my coke truck anytime.

claro que si.

>tacos were born.

The shit you beaners believe baffles me. Especially your concept of television programs. I just can't take you seriously as a people.

These are the white mexicans

this never get old

youtube.com/watch?v=YJw3N341o58

This. And also, please stop with the whiteness game, only argentinians do it, and thats why they are lame.

Colombia.

>Slavs, Aryans
B-but pol told me I'm not white

Man i miss Fox

ok, i suppose you are also one of those "white" mexicans, am i rite?

why so many lebs immigrate to Mexico?

I like you guys, but theres US why we are the choosen ones?

twitter.com/Salimgol?lang=es

>Catalog

Our high degree of Moor and Merchant puts doubt on this.

I've seen map broken down by regions, and the only parts of Spain which could be considered overall "white" are Catalonia, Aragon, Basques, and Galician.

Most Mexicans originate from Andalucia. Which is effectively Morocco.

>These populations also multiplied rapidly in their new habitat; much more so than the populations of Africa and Asia. As a result, on the eve of World War One, 38% of the world’s total population was of European ancestry.[23]

What went wrong, lads

Fuck never heard that.

You lad's didn't help with that mess in Bahi'a.

>Argentina blacker than Trinidad
kek

Fuck me, is this legit?

Everything they say about the Argie is true!
Completely black.

>Most Mexicans originate from Andalucia. Which is effectively Morocco.

thank God no.

Since the conquest of Mexico, this region became the principal destination of Spanish colonial settlers in the 16th century. The first Spaniards who arrived in Mexico were soldiers and sailors from Extremadura, Andalucía and La Mancha after the conquest of America.[5][6] At the end of the 16th century both commoner and aristocrat from Spain were mig

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spaniards_in_Mexico

I think a lot of them immigrated during the war. Probably because Mexico has traditional Christian values, it was cheap to live there at the time, and easy to make money.

Carlos Slim, third richest man in the world, is also a Lebanese Mexican. A lot more Lebanese go to Brazil than Mexico though. Somewhere like 9 million Lebanese immigrants in Brazil.

yeah.

Yeah, I watched in rio, but Mexico is one of your destinations to live in the world. Yes, all is cheap here, I thought you were Muslisms.

El pueblo sea lo que sea, esta unido.

The quality of life in america wasn't much better then mexico 100-150 years ago. Then We pulled ahead and you guys have 3-4X the birthrate we had.

its not true.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependent_territories_by_fertility_rate

We are not Africa

non edited map
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Latin_Americans#/media/File:Ethnic_Composition_of_the_Americas.PNG

I'm referring to the rates from 100 years ago. Not today. Thank god your not africa. Your catholic level rates are high enough.

Mexico is actually not even 10% white
nationsonline.org/oneworld/mexico.htm

Mexican people is less white than some black americans

stay mad.

México es un país étnicamente diverso, debido a que el INEGI no realiza encuestas respecto al origen étnico de la población, se hace una aproximación a partir de estudios realizados por terceros. Pero se estima que está representada por:40 41

El 68 % de mestizos.
El 17-20 % de blancos.42
El 11 % de amerindios.43
El 1 % afroamericanos, asiáticos y otras razas.

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demografía_de_México

Mexico is mestizo and white like all latin america, but we have more whites along with Argentina in quantity.

That because we go with the one drop of african and your black rule. It's our most concrete racial rule. All the other ones get fuzzy.

I would racemix in a heartbeat with salma hayek.

you send all your dirty paisa up here so fuck off you live in a 3rd world country that subsists itself on remittances from dishwashers

That's true, if that rule was applied to mexicans most of them would be considered native

And these are your "white" mexicans

>White people ancestry worldwide
>Australia
>20 million
AYO HOL- UP, SO YOUZ BE SAYIN' WE STILL WHITE N SHIT?

No seriously, I didn't know were were that white still. Every non-white must be flooding Sydney to hell and back.

but your sons will lost their nordic identity.

We were*

They are brown, and chicanos not mexicans.

Why are you so mad, We are whiter and better than Colombia in all things.

All I know is that all the Mexicans who to the US don't look white at all, I assume they don't look much different or much better in Mexico itself. Just because you were raped by a bunch of Spaniards a few centuries ago doesn't qualify you as 'European Diaspora'.

>Just because you were raped

Nah man, Mexicand didnt exist in that age nor Mexico.

white people in colombia vs white people in mexico

you think you are 37% white, but its not true.

The proportion of the Colombian population with primarily European ancestry is estimated at approximately 20%, but in the 2005 Census, 37% of the total population self-identified as white.[5] According to genetic research by the University of Brasilia, Colombian genetic admixture indicates 45.9% European, 33.8% Amerindian, and 20.3% African ancestry.

I'll also convince her that I need to further my race so I'll pump some blonde with 10 kids and only 1 for Salma.

The US wasn't created until the late 1700's, but I can trace my ancestry all the way back to the 1600's.

Your nation wasn't formed, nor was your culture or your identity, but your heritage remains the same always. The vast majority of Mexicans are Mestizos, people who have an admixture of Southern European and Native American descent. You're not white, and very few of you are Castizo's either.

Who is the Mexico of Europe?

stay mad.

Brazil 91M[3]
Argentina 38M[2]
Mexico 35.3M (est.)[4]
Colombia 18M[5]

You seem to not be able to read properly, it says that we are aproximately 20% PURE white but 37% self-reported (mostly people with 15-30% native-african blood), while it says that Mexico is not even 15% white and i already showed you how those "whites" are

>self-reported

Per the 2010 US Census, the majority (52.8%) of Mexican Americans identified as being White.[21] The remainder identified themselves as being of "some other race" (39.5%), "two or more races" (5.0%), Native American (1.4%), black (0.9%), and Asian / Pacific Islander (0.4%).[21] versus Mexico.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Americans#Race_and_ethnicity

Brazil,Argentina, and Mexico are the whitests coutnries in Latin America, and thats why are the the best countries in Latin America with Chile.

37% self-reported (mostly people with 15-30% native-african blood)

kek

I don't know what the fuck you linked, but look, from your same page

"It is estimated that white people in Mexico make up about 15% of the population,[70] with estimates ranging from 9%[71] to almost 16.5%."

Poland. Except it's not.

>mexican americans
KEK you just linked something about chicanos, this exact same people
if these are your "white" mexicans i guess we can't stop arguing, you're completely retarded

Mexico is whiter than Colombia, stay mad. You have a lot of niggers, its worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=r55av7WDfAc&t=484s

you don't have anything else to say hahaha, a country with millions of niggers is still whiter than m*xico holy shit
some pages even say that Mexico is barely 6% white
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Latin_Americans#Populations

Why do you even care about this ? Your peoples are spaniard rape babies regardless. If you're white you should just move to spain, italy or portugal. If not just hope you can trick a woman whiter than you into carrying your children.

No, its not whiter dumbass hahahahaha

United States 223,553,265[2]
Brazil 98,051,646[3]
Argentina 38,900,000[4]
Canada 25,186,890[5]
Australia 20,982,665[citation needed]
Mexico 20,100,000+[6][7]
Colombia 18,519,500[8][9]

you lied with the 37% bullshit hahahaha tou are less than 20%

I really don't care, believe me, but what i do care is about this faggot, he has been years trying to convince everyone in Sup Forums that Mexico is white and i don't know if he really thinks that everyone is buying his shit

Mexico counting white mexicans in the world.

50 M

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent

take that colombia hahahahahahhaa

i guess you don't know about math neither
>Colombian population: 47 million population
>white population: 18 million
>that means 27% of Colombia is white
>Mexican population: 122 million
>white population: 20 million
>that means 6% of Mexico is white

i already told you, that counts "white" chicanos, if they are white to you just tell me

>that means 6% of Mexico is white

Are you stupid?

La Enciclopedia Británica cita un porcentaje de 20-25 % de la población blanca en México (entre 25 a 28 millones)7

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grupos_étnicos_de_México

in % We have the same white population, but Mexico is huge, we have more whites than you, its a fact.

Typical classrooms in northern areas. Mennonites make up a huge portion of the region's population growth.

those are just estimates, i've showed you genetic researches and all of them show that Mexico is mostly native
"mientras Lizcano Fernández Francisco en Composición Étnica de las Tres Áreas Culturales del Continente Americano al Comienzo del Siglo XX proporciona un porcentaje de 15%, y la CIA World Factbook un 9% "
Even the other estimates show that Mexico is barely a little bit white

and please turn off your proxy we all know you use them a lot

We wuz white and shit, nigga, I swear to my mom, we are german descendants, my great-great-father was a nazi general.

Mexico sends us their garbage

So they just send mexicans?

yes like diego luna.

care chimba, mi prima tiene novio colombiano, no se porque nos odias.

Goddamn if i fucking hate every mexican flag in this board is because of you

Speaking in burrito doesn't make you sound any less retarded.

I know if I were colombian I would be jelly of mexicans and brazilians too.

I am sorry, Im just happy to have a lot of whites in quantity, not in %. thats fucking Uuruguay.

>Even the other estimates show that Mexico is barely a little bit

its spanish, and its the 2nd more important language used in the world. mr gitano de los cojones.

Why does every thread about mexico, inevitably devolves into a 'muh whiteness' shitslinging, or outright starts as it?

How does muh whiteness help us as a nation?

1. Europeans founded modern Mexico
2. Their sons helped us to get independence.
3. white people tend to be more educated, less ugly, and more intelligent.
4. Europeans made us better, for example religion, language, customs, food, art, music, forks, meat, universities, medicines, not eating ourselves like aztecs did,etc.

Only 3% of the romanian population is gypsy. God damn only hungarians get this butthurt when we call them out on their shitty...everything but kurtosz.

No, I mean, in relation to the state of our country, how does muh whiteness helps us in ANY significant way?

whats wrong with hungry?

> 6% white
> best corruption in the world
I definetly see the correlation

It exists. Trianon was too lenient.

>on the eve of World War One, 38% of the world’s total population was of European ancestry.
and what is it now
15%?
10%?
less?

best corruption and 6% white, check your stats again.