Russia bans Overwatch

...because of a lesbian kiss in a comic book

Perhaps if Pooptin is fragile enough to be challenged by a lesbian kiss, then perhaps he shouldn't be the leader of Russia.....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9qbp2F-wN5M
youtube.com/watch?v=8mGBaXPlri8
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anatomy_of_t.A.T.u.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Watch, now i make statement as truthful as OP's post:

OP is NOT a faggot who takes all buzzfeed shit as truth.

(You)
Overwatch sucks

thank fuck, russians are a cancer of online gaming

good

Shouldn't have politicized this game. Used to love playing it until this bullshit

Who band Overwatch?

>shouldn't
Real leaders don't care.

youtube.com/watch?v=9qbp2F-wN5M

Wait, they actually BANNED THE GAME?

I thought they just banned the comic.

Anthropomorphic hyperintelligent blob of bubblegum & Immortal half-demon Vampiress Queen
>not in Russia

Why does every retard think this?

Russia didn't fucking ban the comic. BLIZZARD banned the comic in Russia as some fucking "message" directed at them. They banned it solely for the gay brownie points

>picrelationshipped

Also:

>2016
>Playing Blizzard games

Pic related.

Russia is trying to boost birth rates after years of oppression. Homosexual pictures may confuse the young, and work against fertility.

(You)
t. Taiwan numba juan!

Leafyisdeclining made a shit video answer guess what nobody gives a shit

Russia also banned your mom.
Her ass couldn't fit in their country.

>poland

That's so 2012 dude. Keep up with your comic shitposting.

Russia supporting and policing their social structure to ensure the greatest potential amount of their population will maintain fertility and not have to import millions of people from 3rd world countries to ficki ficki.

?pol? BTFO

The virtue signalling of these burned out "AAA" companies is getting real tiresome, I'm surprised that their target audience can't see through it.

>Russia bans a shitty game

is this the (((fake news))) i've been hearing so much about?

>Russia doesn't want mental illness promoted in their country.
>Somehow they are the bad guys here.
I don't understand. I thought Sup Forums would be on board with this.

Is this you with your dinner?

Beastforums caramel coyote. That is all.

I wish Overwatch was banned, and not just in Russia, but world-wide.

Even if this story was true, You wouldn't care if it promoted necro-pedo-beastiality.
You either care about the game or the social issue, but most people don't care about both.
If you blame Russia for banning, you care more about the social issue.
If you blame the Developers for degeneracy, you care more about the game.

>russia bans the propagation of fag shit
hmm what's the problem?

Once I aspired to draw Superman the greatest hero of the american comic books. Now...

Now I draw illustrations for knockoff children's books, and drink. My teacher would be ashamed.

I am but its fake so fuck it.

Similar law was in the 80s UK, also during Thatchers era. Not promoting gay propaganda used to be normal even in the west.

This is a funpost bcs its true.

Me too Ivan.

I don't even care about the gay shit in the comic book. Overwatch is reddit the video game. It's become a replacement of TF2 which was already cancer, now it's like super cancer with the aids growing out of it for bonus

I was so hype for more Deadman but it's so goddamn fucking boring. It hurts me so much.

I know friend. I know. One day all the people who realized that the writing standards at the big two were lower than they are for prose publishers will start Patreons for terrible webcomics, and we'll get to read good shit again.

Who gives a fuck?

Why does American give a damn about Russian Affair?

>not playing Vanilla WoW on the Nostalrius reborn server

Nigga I haven't had fun with a video game in a long time, last time i thoroughly enjoyed something was DaS 1

Didn't they just ban the comic?

Stop being a cuck. They banned the comic, not the game.

Stop lying you leftyscum, that's what got you in this mess.

>tfw they actually removed (You)'s

Come on,

That shit is fucking sexy, now all my Tracer lesbian hentai fanfics are one step closer to becoming reality.

>He thinks that's sexy

I'll show you sexy.

thought she was going to choke to death for a moment

In Russia, a lot of latent gay and lesbyanok. They are mad with LGBT advocacy and give birth less than cannon fodder for the wars Putin.

Didn't Blizzard do the banning in Russia, not Russia?

Source? Is blizzard a psyops now?

MW2 was "banned", and I could still get it online, not planning on getting Kikewatch anyway.
t. Proxyfag

A stick of fucking butter.

For a minute I though that was Amy schumer.

I thought Russia was cool with lesbians though.

youtube.com/watch?v=8mGBaXPlri8

democrats fucked themselves
love it

That's a can of worms you don't want to open bud. Try getting the real story of them and you will be depressed.
>Stahp

point me in the right direction prince ubatu

>playing the garbage that is overwatch

I'm kinda proud it was the jews of my country that pioneered the art of yuribait.

You can just google about their manager abusing them and selling them as something they were not. Honestly its not like I keep documentation about shit that happened 13 years ago but you should be able to find something.

No, they banned the comic book, not Overwatch.

cyka blyat

>and not have to import millions of people from 3rd world countries to ficki ficki.
Well actually we importing shitton of people from post-USSR republics.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anatomy_of_t.A.T.u.

Fuck your challenges, faggot.
Go to hell.

Only comics

>implying Russia isn't a 3rd world country, outside of a handful of cities

If you like lesbian memes, you're a faggot, whether male or female.

Literally the only reason they exist is to convince people to cuck themselves.

So? They're official comics.

The game now represents death.

Who cares

This. It's Blizzard PR. Comics wasn't even released in Russian segment to be banned.

>3rd world
>white

pick one

Last night some Russian was saying that there is weird propaganda laws in Russia, that Blizzard didn't feel like going through. So then Blizzard just went hurr Russia banned Overwatch because we are so progressive!

Is only the comic you crack ass nigger.

This is how leftist shit starts. Today it's a lesbian kiss, tomorrow you're up to your neck with rapefugees and trannies.

No they didnt you idiot, they had to ban it due to laws regarding gay propaganda in Russia. Research before you shitpost cuck

We didn't ban it, retard. Blizzard SELF-CENSORED it
We have anti-fag propaganda laws, fags can only be showed in 18+ rated media. The game itself is officially rated 12+ but the comic would be 18+ which would cause some tensions and could lead to overwatch being re-rated as 18+. Blizzard didn't want it so they decided to just block it
You may as well say that pic-related got banned in USA because it's too sexy. It's not, publisher self-censored it because they don't want to deal with SJW shit

This

Too bad it wasn't Mei and Mercy...

Based russia.
Overwatch is a normalfags game for casual shitters.

wtf I love russia now

>thinking Vanilla WoW was good.

master blaster

It is called propiganda. Welcome to the new internet, ran by the New America (cia, nsa, dea, hls). Um actually moving to somewhere in the eu soon, and I highly suggest others do the same. Ive been unfortunate enough to see what their planning foraverage American citizens, it's a modern version of 1984, including 'click programming' operated by a shitty version of the SS, like SS wannabes with too much money, power, but liw on the brain front. Good luck.

I don't got much in this gay earth, but I did have a cute Australian waifu. Fuck this gay bong cannon.

Trump, nationalize blizzard and fix this shit. Then deport all the niggers. I know you read this shit.

I wish Valve would put a gay character in Dota 2.
Russians are cancer.
Also, what could be done to get a game banned in Brazil?

Explain to me why would anyone play any MMO.
The gameplay is trash, clunky and they are almost always gigantic grindfests.

Who cares about Overmeme? TF2 is still the superior game. No other game made "offensive" stereotypes work as amazingly as tf2 did.

Actually, looking at it, the only thing Overwatch has that is better than tf2 are the graphics, an de tf2 is a 10yo game.

When it comes to humor, gameplay, characterization, world building and even lore, tf2 blows it out of the water.

Sense of community. That's literally it.
MMOs are games made for extroverts.

Indeed, Poland

I want to move to Russia.

who doesn't?

Please let this be real
I play on fucking American servers with 180 ms RTT just so I can avoid you fuckers

> destroying Russian holy places is nonissue, everything is about muh faggotry
Yeah, right.

>Why does American give a damn about Russian Affair?
don't.

Blizz just didnt translated it. Its all. Nothing is banned.

>nuh slipy slope

I am agree with you

Or maybe radical left-wing extremist neo-commies should stop pushing sexual deviancy on to normal people through media for political agitation purposes.

There are still (you)'s if you have a pass

sauce? afaik they only banned the comic, not the entire game.

I like to have a guild in a game of other humans in it. It makes things way more interesting and you can have meaningful relationships with people. Hell I'd argue even MOBA's are good in that department too.

I've made a girl from Catalonia after we played LOL together for a while, we ended up sending each other stuff over mail and it was the best relationship I had with a person during that time.

Tracer is garbage
>le britcuck accent
>le butt meme
>le backline assassin

Gaycer mains should be gassed

good
overwatch is a faggot SJW game and its not even good
and nothing of value was lost