youtube.com/watch?v=6Ucf7f56IEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lol

That Sicilian is an honorary white.

>Intellectual nigger

Aunt Jemima reaction:

youtube.com/watch?v=bizaftOz-iw

KEK

>On December 23, Paladino was contacted by The Buffalo News, who enquired whether he really made the comments. Paladino replied "of course I did" and told the editors to "go fuck themselves" for making the enquiry.[133][134]
Only Trump and this guy has figured it out.

On December 23, 2016, Paladino took part in an interview with alternative weekly newspaper Artvoice.[127][128] When asked what he would like to see happen in 2017, Paladino replied it was President Barack Obama dying of mad cow disease, stating: "Obama catches mad cow disease after being caught having relations with a Her[e]ford. He dies before his trial and is buried in a cow pasture next to [senior White House advisor] Valerie Jarret[t], who died weeks prior, after being convicted of sedition and treason, when a Jihady [sic] cell mate mistook her for being a nice person and decapitated her."[129] After then being asked "what he would most like to see go in 2017", he replied: "Michelle Obama. I'd like her to return to being a male and let loose in the outback of Zimbabwe where she lives comfortably in a cave with Maxie, the gorilla."[129]

>X of europe is not white

JIDF, please leave

Sicilians are niggers.

When asked what he'd like to see gone in the new year he said
Michelle Obama.

ā€œIā€™d like her to return to being a male and let loose in the outback of Zimbabwe where she lives comfortably in a cave with Maxie, the gorilla,ā€ he said.

No need to project, Jamal. I know you have no heritage of your own, but that doens't mean you wuz kangz.

My family brought this up Christmas eve, I don't care what he called Obama but I think he's lost it.

*doesn't

>t. Sicilian

I was joking.

youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM

>"I get my info from movies produce by jews"

Watch out guys, we've got a scholar.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ettore_Majorana#Life_and_work

Well meme'd, Chad.

Now you can go back to plebbit with a grin on your face.

As someone who lives in Buffalo I can tell you that Artvoice is not any kind of "Alternative Newspaper"

It's a free weekly distributed around the city and it's suburbs. Mildly conservative, as in nice little old lady who's slightly wary of teenagers conservative.

It's about 40% news about plays, movies and music playing around town, 5% restaurant reviews, 5% puff pieces with local "important" people and 50% ads. It's something for Grandmas to find things to take the grandkids to for a fun day out.

Paladino's gone senile. I'm serious. It's as if you asked your dad what he thought about the new coffee maker he got for Christmas and he went on a 40 minute incoherent rager about the black family who just moved in on the other side of town.

He was asked a couple softball questions about his new years wishes, who he'd like to see run for mayor next, and what he thought about a development project.

We got a pretty tasteless attack on the Obamas that belonged on shock radio or the internet, a boilerplate Tea Party line on the mayor, and the development question turned into a bizarre attack on one of the largest developers in the region and pretty much the entire city government plus the rest of the people he works with on the school board.

Remember, Grandma's go to source for entertainment reviews, as controversial as homogenized milk. Not an Alt-right weekly or conservative radio interview.

That's why so many people were shocked, at least in Buffalo. Paladino's been pretty clear over the years what his thoughts are before without something this... raw, in a venue so mild.

Who is this Arabic gentlemen?

>"Michelle Obama. I'd like her to return to being a male and let loose in the outback of Zimbabwe where she lives comfortably in a cave with Maxie, the gorilla."

bahahaha all those comments from dems who say trump fans can't handle facts after hiding in the biggest safe space bubble in recorded history

Pretty much this, I haven't really touched artvoice myself, given it's subject matter I thought it would have the usual liberal bias especial in the rare political stuff they do,like what you'd find on Hertel. I heard the news from my family Christmas eve, I didn't care and that started the political talks for the night, but I did get some info out of it, courtesy of friends in high places apparently said friend was with Carl and he had a police scanner on and heard a call going out for one thing or another, allegedly Carl pulled out a gun and wanted to go there himself before the guy said, Carl the cops have got this put the gun away. Believe it or don't but I trust the guy. Carl has gone crazy and I wonder if it has something to do with his developer past.

And now that his son has publicly condemned his remarks and privately forced him to take his meds and apologize to his horrified grandchildren he's trying back away from what he said, even after affirming it multiple times when contacted by actual reporters.

Go back to plebbit, Tyrone.

This is some 1984 shit right here.

Dude got fingered by his own son, ratted out to the feelings police, now he's losing access to his grandkids.

You should hear the story behind Mascia calling Brown a nigger.

Please to be copy/pasting for my entertainment.

Yeah, used to lean slightly left of center, which in a town as blue collar as Buffalo is still what other cities would have considered conservative-ish. It is ostensibly "cultural" and there are a surprising number of small time bands and actors that depend on it to help get word out on performances.

It's shifted about slightly right of center ever since it got bought out by a guy who runs a conservative paper in Niagara Falls, but their attempts to highlight new local businesses often fall flat, especially when you consider most youngsters starting restaurants, clothing boutiques and breweries aren't what you'd call Trump friendly. But again, it's normally a mild as milk grandma paper

Hey pal, you can say whatever you want, and Carl definitely did, but you piss off your kids and hurt your son's bottom line there's gonna be some blowback from your family. He's not even getting kicked off the school board, because no one local has the authority to do it.

You're not going to find this story in the news, this came about after certain people I know heard that a man known as a friend of Mascia was having problems with his wife, when they asked his wife she said "He's an asshole" after being pressed further for information, this friend of Mascia was offered money to get him drunk and go on a rant, it was during this drunken rant with his friend that Joe Mascia called Byron Brown a nigger, and so he sent that in for an unknown sum, just another day in rustbelt politics.
I know what you mean guy, I'm a native too, upstate and especially Erie county and Buffalo flux between conservative and liberal a lot depending on the topic.
[spoiler]Don't tell anyone but I'm actually in Tonawanda.[/spoiler]

I wonder if his mental state is why he's not being pursued for corruption after the Pigeon case.

Carl Paladino is a shrewd and successful business man who got out of the day to day ratrace and has slowly been going insane as he dabbles in the lower rungs of politics. If he wasn't so rich and a former local business pillar he's be just another crank at town council meetings ranting about teenagers.

If he keeps this up he's going to find himself retired from the public eye with a corporate council or someone else running his legacy.

He's literally the person who convinced me about the truth to the idea that most successful people lose it in retirement because they've thrived so much on the pressure that they eventually need it to keep their brain from dribbling out.

Maybe, it's happened before, but I don't know what else could lead to his current mental state.

Makes me glad I moved out to Genesee county last year. Quieter and better positioned for all the camping and hunting, yet still juuust close enough to still make going to Buffalo for a night on the town feasible, and juuust far enough that I can safely tut-tut all the stupid political drama

Not a bad place to be, can't say I'm one for city night life, but I am partial to a few amenities, can't speak for political drama though, it's usually a politician saying something they shouldn't, haven't seen anything bigger than that since the Trump rally.

What about this man seems insane to you? Doesn't it bother you to see the injustices piling up? The favoritism extended toward blacks? The constant calls to violent action against whites? The fact that his sanity is being questioned for racist comments when public black figures can spew vitriol about whoever they like with impunity? The fact that racial tensioms are at an all time high, despite having a black pres for the last eight years? What are you faggots even doing here? Are my tax dollars paying for this conversation?

Oh I see what you're going for. And I agree, but Carl has lost it, his rant was either a mistake meant for a friend or a serious response, if it was a serious response, to artvoice no less, I find it unhinged how specific he got with it, yes blacks have said similar but not big figures like him, and I've heard to much from people who know him that he's loosing it. Don't act like it was some insightful commentary on the black-white issue, it wasn't just incoherent rambling that the left is reading into too much.

I never saw the artvoice article, only numerous interpretations thereof. Anyways, regardless of its content, i can more than sympathize with any man who loses "it" in this day and age... and by "it," mean one's patience. I would have liked to have seen the article in question, but alas, i have only the word of nyt by which to go.

I agree, which is why I didn't care when I heard about it, I just expect a token apology, which he gave and I'm ready to move on, at best this drifts into obscurity at worst he actually is crazy and people say that's why.

artvoice.com/
There you go.

youtube.com/watch?v=6Ucf7f56IEk

It's cool my region made the news tho.

Nice video and interesting thread.

Lovely to hear some locals commenting.

Without being intimate with the region and the man, it seems like he's just had enough and doesn't give a shit about a legacy or anything, and just wants people to listen to what the fuck he has to say because he's scared of the world he sees around him.

Fear makes people do stupid/brash things. I wouldn't be surprised if a tea spoon full of senility was enough to unleash it, but it's conceivable that he also wants to be in on the ground floor of the 'revolution' even if it makes him a martyr.

I thought Obama didn't get anything done because the GoP denied him everything, and all he really got done was executive orders?

Does anyone know where I can find a summation of what Obama, actually did, not this vague talk of what he shoud've done.

Forgot to mention but I think he even showed up to the Trump rally, so I'm sure they'll try to draw parallels there.

To clarify there was a Trump rally in Buffalo, I went and Trump thanked Carl who was in the crowd.