Is Vegan Gains based?

is he based?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NiESatQA58w
youtube.com/watch?v=8DtShWToofQ
youtu.be/_A3z-hMOpfA
youtube.com/watch?v=bkMnEoLEdtI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Con't know. But he's a vegan, therefore inherently a cunt.

SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THAT MAN

HE SHOULD NOT BE BRUISING LIKE THAT

he seems redpilled

His muscle exploded

Looks like necrosis.

Snap city? More like Nurgle city.

THE GREATEST VEGAN IS JOHN SAKARS

youtube.com/watch?v=NiESatQA58w

HE IS 100% CANADIAN VEGAN SUPER HERO

WHERE IS YOUR RESPECT?

he tore his pec
he also has the world record in bench but it may have been broken, dude is huge i think he benched 1012 for the record or something

I've seen him in the video where he trashed some other vegan bodybuilder without being coherent. Just asspained.

He reeks of narcissism.

guide me kind sir

He's batshit crazy. I'm surprised he hasn't gone on a killing rampage yet.

roight m8

Talks about curb stomping babies. He's an edgy retard.

watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=8DtShWToofQ

One of the many examples John Sakars uses to teach people to be alpha as fuck as well as vegan as fuck.

cheers man

>hurr all vegans are big evil cunts brah

Half Nigger Autist...and a leaf.

Nanomachines, son.

I'll let you judge
youtu.be/_A3z-hMOpfA

Swings alot
misses half the time

He's alright, i enjoy different perspectives.

youtube.com/watch?v=bkMnEoLEdtI

>is my e-celeb based?
This meme needs to die. If you have no influence on society and only create bathtub storms for a small online community by ranting about other people it is of no value.
If you removed him from existence he's legacy would be: oh yea he angered some fitness profiles online every now and then and had no real job or value.

HOLD UP

so you be sayin vegan = healthier *compares vegan diet to the average, obese population*, animals are sentient and killing them is torture *doesn't eat honey*, we should respect animals *ignores that cows, pigs and chicken would all go extinct within 20 years of everyone going vegan*, and that veganism helps the environment??? *eats tofu flown from overseas*

>the ironic redundancy of printing a shirt with "healthy vegan" on it

no theyre small and not necessarily evil, just dumb

no one said anything about evil.

although the leader of britain's labour party is a vegan and obama just called bernie sander a "centrist politician" compared to him, so who knows.

the best word to describe a vegan is "misguided".

>cows, pigs and chicken would all go extinct within 20 years of everyone going vegan

lmao

He's playing a character.
And a pretty unlikable character at that.
Also vegans are faggots.

>>is my e-celeb based?
>This meme needs to die.

This. Nothing more needs to be said. Anyone that films themselves simply talking/existing/doing their hobby is an attention whore.

Maybe that's best Pajeet, if we left it to you to judge, people would have trouble with the most basic assessments. Like being able to poo in a loo.

Yeah, it'd be more like six months.

you seem/are blue pilled.

There is roughly 27billion livestock animals worldwide. If everyone went vegan, none of those animals would exist.

He goes crazy over people wearing leather, doesn't eat meat, spends to much time at the gym and not enough educating himself, nah he's a faggot, thinking he's red-pilled just because he spouts conspiracy shit and lifts is also a joke, you blue-pilled dudes need to go get enlightened.

Pic unrelated.