BASH

>BASH

>THE

>FASH

>kermit's butthole

SHART

IN

You can bash the fash, but we dont even need to cuck the communist anymore.

Mainly because you are already cucked beyond belief

MART

>Still forcing this meme
Nope. It's dead. Bad thread, reported saged hidden.

Seriously? I thought Bangladesh would have been submerged by now.
Sad.
Your flag is shit tier btw

This. Stalin would send you fuckers to the gulag first.

Population density: 1,319/km2

LOO

Fash the Nation

>Muslim India
>mocking Shart Americans

>BANG

>LA

>DESH

So the antifa guy depicted in this image appears to be a healthy, large white male. Can you show me one single real photograph of an antifa faggot that fits these criteria? a white male who is even remotely intimidating. I'd love to see that, pretty please?

Triggered, special snowflake?

you realise not a single one of us will fall for that bait because were all laughing at the third world turdhole that is bangladesh

You have internet over there? Damn lol you must be the richest guy in that... village?

Lol that's actually true

GOOD NIGHT

Bangla is so fucked up that the richest guy in town is a communist.

well, isn't that how it should work?

rofl god dammit. yo have any pics of around the area?
i'd do the same for rural florida but it's dark and I have none.

Reported for declaring a report.

I'd like to. But looking out the window, it's all smog and shit. Some neighbor got killed the other day

antifas don't realize they are up against people with real values and opinons.
they are just normies who are pretending they care so they can have cool snapchat and insta photos of themselves rioting.
the rage built up in a single Sup Forums user could crush the skulls of 50 antifas if he needed to.

damn, same. I was reading the crime reports and unsolved cases around the area of 2016
within the last 2 months I saw two robberies of banks on security footage in the area.
Both guys calmly enter the bank, hand the teller a note for demands, receive demands, and leave easily, both still at large too. WTF!
They make it look easy.

R A R E
A
R
E

As far as I know Bengal and that general area is, to use a colloquialism, hoaching with communists. The fulltime cadre and union officials apparently act like mobsters running a protection racket, kek.

>the rage built up in a single Sup Forums user could crush the skulls of 50 antifas if he needed to.

My katana is ready, antifas.

kek came here to post this

Pssh... nothin personnel, kid...

Bangladesh?

Why?

>Bangladesh

YOU GOTTA STAY

WATCH OUT LADS

┴↓1┴┴

These fags again?

I mean even if I wanted to be non-violent, I'd most likely be able to outrun half of these "people"

I could probably outJOG half of these people.

Where's the guy with the rare flag (Faroe Islands or some shit) who's got the extensive list of video links of antifa faggots getting stomped... when you need him ?

Not a looker among them.

why does Malaysian-mike-the kike use a bang proxy lately?

your cartoon is shit fuck you and your 68$ a month

>mfw I'm a communist at heart who believes in people but the world has made me jaded and sceptical

>bangladesh

>flag

I'm shocked! The mart sharter is triggered by sharts in marts!

>implying those whitebread pussies would try anything in the first place.

Trips of truth.

>letting your guard down around people with clear mental disorders.

>a single Sup Forums user could crush the skulls of 50 antifas
More.

I spent summers in europe and I've seen antifa swarm people 100-1 and still lose, because they are fucking pussies. The only reason they still exist is by protection of the state.

You expect me to be afraid of you?