What is happening in Sweden?

I only caught a whiff of Swedish political correctness when I started playing Battlefield 1.

Not satisfied with using a black soldier as the posterboy for a WW1 game, all German snipers in the game are also depicted as black.

Even this too, was not enough, and all German cavalry are also black.

It eventually clicked that the game developers are Swedish.

All threads on the subject on their forums are locked as soon as the moderators notice them.

What the hell is happening over there and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RqaIgeQXQgI
youtube.com/watch?v=UHsXWYaTlik
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/13th_Waffen_Mountain_Division_of_the_SS_Handschar_(1st_Croatian)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/21st_Waffen_Mountain_Division_of_the_SS_Skanderbeg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That shit makes no sense from a historical perspective

It does though, blacks played a curcial role in WW1 and it's a narrative that's never told so they decided to do it.

quality bait

would've gotten 22 (you)'s but...

a swede...

It's a wonder that paradox can exist in Sweden. They can be pretty bad sometimes but to a swede they must seem like a company of nazis.

I want them to make a game like Mafia, about a criminal in a black gang, who's white.

It's only fair.
Johnny the Crip or something.

You bought the game your a cuck your helping the left wing your a disgraceful cuck.

I just call the Turks "roaches"

Which is why I'm taking titanfall over bf1.

There's no (you)'s anymore, don't bother.

I hardly notice. All gas masks look the same.

There still is on mobile....

Give me a you. I want to see how the new system works. ;D;D;D;D LE BIN

HA! Please translate a history book you feed them kids. We need a laugh.

I would only be okay with black German troops if they did an African front DLC.

The ottomans have the whitest team in the game.

nig

>black
>german
pick one

No (You) No truth

Propably they will be the brightest even in comparision to Russia.

Yeah, in the French army.

Oh! But they didn't include France! Hmmmmm. Hmmmmmm. HMMMMMMMM.

German as in the faction you asshat.

>blacks can shoot across from a continent with their longbarrel to hit a white hole and a target inside it they can't even see to make mongrels
>blacks can't be snipers in neckbeard game cuz we wuz
u mad whyte boi?

Gib shekeles Brit

youtube.com/watch?v=RqaIgeQXQgI
youtube.com/watch?v=UHsXWYaTlik

I didn't realize that there were so many tan and chocolate-dipped Germans fighting in the First World War. Thank you Sweden for informing me and so many others on the subject.

Just stop fucking buying these games you fucking degenerates. Start reading, working out, and other non-degenerate hobbies and activities. If you have to play vidya then at least make it wholesome.

Before the ww2 the majority of germans were black,
but exactly like in bf1 they would run in enemy fire an got shot,
after all blacks were gone the normal ww2 begun.

A friend of mine bought a cockroach from the undercity cockroach vendor and named it Erdogan. A mod warned him and told him that he'll be banned if he ever summons the pet again.

Were the red coats black too? Brown soldier Would've made more sense than black unless you were dealing with the African skirmishes

When is Europe going to stop being such cucks? This shit is getting embarrassing at this point, you are making Canadians look good for fuck sakes.

Don't you know, the entire war was the Harlem Hellfighters and the German East Africa Askaris firing submachineguns at eachother in the same soggy field in France.

This is fucking hilarious.

When caliphate happens.

Stupid Drumpftards
Nazi's were the most fashionable in their time. Blacks are the most fashionable in our time, so it makes sense that they would be the Nazis.
Racist Alt-Right poltards can't understand superior African style

This is their attempt to take away any joy a white person can have by associating with Germany in this game.

They are able to do it because they feel there will be no personal consequences.

WE

>start a war
>use all niggers as cannon fodder
>surrender when all of them are dead
that's fucking genius

it's time for you and germany to escalate tensions

white genocide taking the next level, feel sick, really dont want to live anymore anons, going to have sex with a roastie get aids and die. kthxbai

Behind every Jew there is a Swede.

I just got the game. I had no problem with them making some of the allied forces black. But black nazis? Why? Are black people going to be offended if they don't make nazis black? Also, every time I hit a loading screen it shows a picture and it is always a white nazi and a black allied soldier. Why didn't they mix it up a bit? Also, when you clear the tutorial level it actually unlocks a codex entry called African Americans in WWI. Which I thought was funny, like they are trying to justify what just happened. It's fine by me if black people are in the game, but as always they have to shove it in your face.

Hah super tare!

what if... what if Merkel just flooded germany with niggers just before starting the WW3 in order to have them all killed while the manufacturing industry become relevant again and get a new era of prosperity to Germany ?

I messed up and said nazis when we are talking about WWI not WWII. My bad, but what I said still applies.

What if, and I'm just thinking of this now, the Swedish developers are actually based and want to enrage and therefore awaken Germany to bring back the fourth reich?

>WWI
>NAZIs
>Burger education

Just kys senpai

There were plenty of blacks in the German army, and they were very successful up to a certain point. Thanks to a German general though. Certainly not in Europe. Perhaps a very fringe force that doesn't merit representation.

Correct.

Ai omorat vreun cangur ?

Someone did some research into this and I think there were 3 African soldiers fighting for Germany in Europe and they were all originally bandsmen.

Sick of hearing about these swede cucks

the campaign was so badass
>the factory mission
>time traveling mission
>titanbro throwing you across spaceships during a huge aerial battle

There's different plausible theories to this

>Merkel is flooding Europe so Europe can find their balls again and fight back
>Merkel wants Germany to rise up again, but can't do it without going full 14/88, so she has to do it another way
>Merkel wants to attack Russia by using non-whites as cannon folder, then calls the war off

Schütze Jerome readies his weapon

CANT WE USE TANK BOSS

Does anyone else love killing vehicle whores?

I for one, love playing Mount Grape and just sitting on the AA gun and killing people who exclusively fly planes around the map.

I'm already regretting having got bf1 for a time waster and not tf2. I didn't get tf2 because despite looking good and hearing good things about it, it seems like it just doesn't have the community numbers to sustain it

Reminds me of when we had a family from Sweden over in the 90s. I wasn't allowed to watch my favorite TV shows for the entire duration because they didn't want their children exposed to "rasist" TV - lack of blacks.

>And they wonder why Hitler was *hypnotic*.

Cuck memes aside, did Germany actually send anyone from African colonies to fight on western front? The whole point of Lettow-Vorbeck's shenanigans in Africa seems to have been keeping Entente troops bogged down in the jungles.

Oh, shit, that's great news

>american education

You don't need to know what's happening.

You only need to know this is what it will look like

(You)

That's saints row

SWEDEN YES.

>Swedish Jew desperately trying to change the narrative.

TF2's free dude what the fuck are you on about?

Nice trips tho

I'm an idiot, carry on

My nigger.

Fake news, Sup Forums has no clue about the actuall situation in Sweden. Most immigrants are productive members of society, unlike lazy swedes.

>Productive members of society

they are just trying to save germany by saying all nazis were actually black and hitler was actually black then the modern cuck of a white german will nolonger be sorry and feel inferior because all the "bad things" they did to the jews , and will be free to butcher all the subhumans without any jew holding them back

Fuck off nigel we had like 2% of niggers in our whole army.

When I started playing Battlefield 1, I was thinking the exact same as you. Then I remembered "this is EA we're talking about, all they care about is money". EA knows most of their playerbase are white people so in order to increase profits they told DICE to add a bunch of blacks to get more minorities playing their games.

EA did this on purpose to make more money, this was purely for profit and not DICE trying to send a political message.

>someone saved my comment

This game actually takes place 100 years in the future.

Not that I know of. I don't even think that they could have possibly made it to Europe anyway due to the naval blockade and Britain's control of the Suez canal.

I'm pretty sure all the German soldiers in europe were white.

The fact that someone unironically still plays military shooters is baffling.
BF1, Titanfall 2 and Infinite Warfare are all turds, and i'm glad two of them flopped and that futuristic settings in FPS games are dead.
Plus, karma, Respawn deserves to get fucked for creating Call of Duty.

I wonder if the next battlefield game is set in ww2, how they are going to try to explain and incorporate black german nazis.
>Alternative universe, WE WUZ NAZIS N SHIEETT.

>Battlefield 1.2
>WW2
>Battle of Stalingrad
>It's German Black dindu nuffins fighting Chechen and Tatar Ivans.
>DICE says that there was a Tatar division during battle of Stalingrad so they make every Ivan a fucking Mongol
>10/10 Normies buy this and actually love it
>60$ Battle of Kursk DLC

I can already see it

He is right, you know.

5% of our soldiers were blacks. 2 or 3% of British soldiers were Indian/Pakis. It's worth mentioning.

They are not going to explain it.
They'll just put it and go ahead with it because BF1 sold well.

Don't forget the Moorish troops of Division Azul.

>Battle of Kursk
Normies don't know about this battle even if it was the largest tank battle in history and more important in number than the entire west front.

You're right, I bet they're gonna put Normandy for 999999999th time this time with more Multiculti ofc

Don't forget Skenderbeg and Hadzar SS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/13th_Waffen_Mountain_Division_of_the_SS_Handschar_(1st_Croatian)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/21st_Waffen_Mountain_Division_of_the_SS_Skanderbeg

S W E D E N

Y
E
S

>tfw we'll propably see dindu-jap officers running around with katanas screaming "banzai"

>What is happening in Sweden?

Pic related

A lot of low middleclass niggers play battlefield series.

OOOOOOOOOOGA BOOOOOOOOOOOOOGA

Did they burn all your history books or something?

>religion is now a race

These people are seriously dense aren't they

Very important post. Everyone should watch these videos.

For fucks sake. stop with the fucking cuckposting Sven.

Source: Ministry of Truth