Steve fry

What do you bongs think of Fry?

Is he a traitor for glorifying America? Or do most of you agree with his views?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=exnwTWfFRM8
youtube.com/watch?v=gciegyiLYtY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why would we consider him a traitor? We aren't autists.

filthy pederast

Firstly, this man is cuck incarnate.
Secondly, it's just a feel good travel blog that's pleasant to watch. Need some escapism and I love exploring America. 3 times so far.
There's a lot of things right in America. Take a trip to Russia or something for balance

This, can some post the article. I didn't save it last time.

He's a pedophile.
He's a homosexual.
He's a jew.
Coincidence? You be the judge.

From what I've read about him he seems like a bit of an arsehole in real life.

The look in his eye you just KNOW they banged.

>What do you bongs think of Fry?

Don't give a shit about him or his views. He's considered a "national treasure", so if this were Reddit I'm sure there would be a whole entourage of Fry dicksuckers busting down the door right now to disavow me as a Briton and claim Stephen Fry is the greatest mind Britain has ever produced. I consider him a British Nigger DeGrasse Tyson. He's Jewish so the counterpoint works on many levels.

what the fuck is going on with his nose

He's a paedophile Jew who pretends to be an intellectual when's he's just a TV personality.

He was posting threads on Sup Forums a while back asking What people thought of him

Got the Jew, faggot, corporate SHILL, media whore... kill yourself

He tried. Right after the threads

Failed suicide

Hope you manage it this time you dirty BBC SHILL cunt. Fuck yourself fry.

they are literally a couple so yes

>Get away from my twink goy

I love his buttery vocals as the narrator I. LittleBigPlanet.

in*

Not really. I think he has a bit of an infatuation with the principles which founded America, and to a certain extent still exist today. These being the separation of church and state, freedom of speech, free to be whoever you are and still potentially succeed etc. This is similar to Hitchens who just utterly loved shilling for the States.
Also, Fry made a point of mentioning on the series that he almost moved to the States as a young child as his father was offered a job out there. So he was merely pondering what his life may have been like as an American citizen. But this is just some light hearted preamble to his series - I don't know if it's to be taken seriously.

>He's a pedophile.
Come on, Gerry. Try harder.

>He's a homosexual.
Yeah, but at least he's doesn't make it his only defining characteristic and he is successful in spite of this.

>He's a jew.
Aye, true. He has some Jewish ancestory in him. But he is not exactly a practicing Jew. It is more just a part of his heritage.

Jew nose and I think it was broken in the past and it is now bent.

Not a bong, but he has solid ideas and reasoning towards a lot of things, religion included, then makes some lame gay innuendo on QI and everyone is expected to clap and laugh. Also if you think he is glorifying America you must be looking at specific examples not the overall picture.

Hello Stephen, nice damage control. How long did it take to 'groom' your husband?

What article?

They are married.

lol - any time you inbred manx cuck.

He claims broken several times by cricket balls.

Rare.

Top fucking lad.

America is pretty great, dude, this is known

wait he actually posted on Sup Forums? am i being rused

Do you have a deal with the BBC where they keep your pedo behaviour under wraps til after you die?

He's a cunt

evidence of paedo fry?

> look, fat old anglo faggot glorifies USA > burgers should listen to what anglo thinks about this

He's a good entertainer.

Isn't a2 + b2 = c2?

>isle of man

Isn't that the place where you are allowed to stone homosexuals or was that a different isle?

Typical Londonistani with the same out of touch views

>He's a jew.
Dropped.

Hes quite funny and doesnt just try to push homo acceptance on tv just cos hes a fag.

Occasionally humorous narcissistic pedophile

I watched an interview of him on the Rubin Report. I agree with him overall, but his simplification of political regimes and and outright dismissal of religion as a driving force behind civilisation pretty confirmed that he has no idea what he's talking about, and the only reason he's perceived as this 'righteous intellectual and witty brit' is because the majority of people who actually appreciate what he has to say aren't any better and just think he sounds intelligent. Reddit incarnate, in short.

Queer Jew

Isn't he the guy from Futurama?

This was my favorite part of that series.

Apparently he only participates in mutual masturbation.

Mum, dad, I'm Gay
>We know son, we've always known
I have a boyfriend and... we're going to get married
>Ok, Can we meet him?
Yes, here he is, it's giant, bloated, sweaty, fat and heaving 57 year old Stephen Fry
>Oh... god... Stephen Fry... ugh
Good evening, good evening, good evening, I fuck your sons face with my sweaty cock

>implying anyone who knows anything about him isn't aware that he's been LARP'ing as Oscar Wilde for the last 40 years

hopin he suicides on NYE to 1-up George Michael

You're that yank I have spoken to several times on Sup Forums, the one who linked Fry at the sports event when I asked if you really had bombers fly past for a school sports game.

Truly a glorious faggot, reminiscent of the average Sup Forums burguer poster.

Holy shit I see it now

TOP KEK

I truly hope this happens.

Based movie is best movie
youtube.com/watch?v=exnwTWfFRM8

He's an atheist you cunt.

Do Brits really hate Rowan Atkinson? I always liked him, but maybe he's always been trying to appeal to Americans.

I quite liked his america documentary and QI when it was still allowed to have all-male panels, and he's a step above most leftists in that he hates PC

havent liked much he's done for quite a while now though

youtube.com/watch?v=gciegyiLYtY

nah rowan atkinson is a top lad

Peter Hitchens nailed it:

>A stupid person's idea of what an intelligent person is like

That's basically it. I can remember years ago when he had a mental breakdown but no-one seems to bring that up now.

I think he's witty and funny but he feels like a bit of a creep sometimes

im actually related to stephen fry. my fathers mother was a fry. also related to the creators of the chocolate bar/frys chocolates. have no contact with any frys back in england though.

Hasn't he been labeled a terrible racist and Islamophobe nad shunned by universities because he simply stated that homophobia is more prevalent in the British Muslim community than in the other communities in "Great" Britain?

Stephen Fry is a child molesting homosexual. He was implicated in the same investigations that the police conducted into jimmy saville but was seen to be "too big to prosecute".

Fry is among the worst sexual predators ever seen in the UK. He is not only an admirer of young boys thighs, but he actively involves himself in the molestation of said boys. He should be imprisoned for life.

His husband isn't that young. He's 30 or so.

Anyone still have the shitty meme drawing of his face?

His "husband" is 30 years younger. And look who he is friends with: Paul Gambaccini (convicted child molester) and Jimmy Saville. I can put 2 and 2 together.

Ah good old Sup Forums

It is well known in the entertainment fraternity, and the police fraternity in the UK that Stephen Fry is a child sexual predator.

He gets a free pass because .... yes you've heard it all before, he is a "national treasure" he is a "rational atheist". The fact is that he is a sexual pervert who needs to be imprisoned but we know that the criminal justice system in the UK is corrupt to the core. It was judged that convicting Fry would damage the British psyche.

He should hang.

fag who will probably be outed as a pedo after his death. He reads well on audio books though

Hey that monument is in my state!

Nice source faggot.

You are a UK citizen and you have no idea about this? Have you forgotten the Westminster child-sex abuse coverup? The widespread child abuse scandal in the BBC?

Do you honestly believe that an admitted homosexual like Stephen Fry had no involvement? Christ what has happened to British common sense and rationality? Fry is a pervert and a paedophile, mark my words. You may never fins out about it until hes dead, then you'll probably come back here and say "I told you so"

STEPHEN FAT FAGGOT FRY

He is the kind of homosexual libertine intellectual who can be enjoyed for his witty nature and charm but at the same time should be regarded with care as he might enable socially damaging behaviour.

I think he can't function as a role model for if everybody were like him, social cohesion would break down.