Risk 2.0

IT'S IN THE NATURE OF THE SCORPION TO STING

Reclaim France and Germany.

BANZAI CHARGE INTO FORMER LANDS. AND GET INTO POLAND. KURWA!

Continue the attack on the British. Stay out of Iran. leave that for Snek.

Spills go into Greece.

Split my roll half goes to filling Uzbeckistan Krgystan Tajikistan and Turkistan the other goes to gaining more ground in italy, romania hungary and croatia

rather than waste a nuke and destroy a territory I'd rather cede it to you, if it means we can have an alliance.

wtf OP i said defend not invade iran

cede iran back

take back middle east

yeah ok well fuck me for taking iran all my fault

>rather than waste a nuke and destroy a territory I'd rather cede it to you, if it means we can have an alliance.

Retake Iran, spills into Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan.

OP, how the heck did he take Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan when we had a NAP? Also, Saudi never commanded an attack on Iran, he just said to defend, and I didn't attack him.
Please fix it.

If you engage in military action with the Snekgirl Empire my hand will be forced,

If it still spills, retake the territories I somehow lost to Visegrad. If you are painting those back, invade Russia.

Scorpion is new OP

Good game guys.

gg op even if you fucked me over

Thanks for hosting

how can I border a neighbor state who plots my assassination. I would ask that you break this previous alliance and sign a treaty with me, I have no other alliances so I can be trusted.

Unless you can force a peace between your allies and me.

thanks for hosting

We never had an NAP asked you and slavs forone but you never replied.

I actually accepted the NAP, broke it last turn because you attacked the slavs. It was not in my plans to war you.

I only have allegiance to the one. I don't owe anything to the slavs.

>the preferred ending

if it's everyone agains't me I'd just do honorable thing and do a hitler

oh

Don't suicide just yet mate.

Wade into the Brits. Keep up the attack.

Do you want a ceasefire?

I am willing to negotiate peace

Bomb of Poland. Retain Slavdoms within Slavlands. Once of finish, Route down to Baltics and get toothpaste.

Break the enemy's russian bonus at all costs, then defend.

The scorpion has already stung.

start lighting our oil barrels and throwing them out of helicopters

keep defending syria

The gig is up! Roll to take a few in Norway/defend against light blue!

send our +2 bonus into crete

cyprus*

Take back Poland, defend in Norway and Russia central asia can be lost for now, take slovenia and fill Ukraine

Those terms are between you and the Sneks. I dont hold any kind of sway over their actions.

There's always a silver lining Visegrad. You just gotta keep fighting for a little longer.

Defend Russia as a priority, then retake Turkmenistan and Kazakhstan. Spills keep taking Russia.

4D palis

And by silver lining I mean it's going to come quite literally this turn or the next.

Take of vast swathes into clay. We will take Poolands. And destabilize Empires with Snek.

Take Germany.

Begin full scale invasion of Italy. Claim Corsica, Sardinia, and Sicily before landing on the mainland.

>Don't suicide just yet mate.
it's too late

>Bomb of Poland
>Break the enemy's russian bonus at all costs,
>Roll to take a few in Norway/defend against light blue!

I have no allies and I have been forced into a situation where if I retaliate I will be nuked

>If you engage in military action with the Snekgirl Empire my hand will be forced,

I fight an unwinnable unjust war. In reflection perhaps my aims were far too great I only wanted to create an Eastern European Economic Union.

I have failed my people, I have failed to reach my goals and most importantly I have failed my Mother.

My mother was a saint

And I think of her, two boys dying of tuberculosis, nursing four others in order that she could take care of my older brother for 3 years in Arizona, and seeing each of them die, and when they died, it was like one of her own.

Yes, she will have no books written about her. But she was a saint.

Therefore effective at noon tomorrow I resign from office and president of the Visegrad group.

Like I said don't give up

corrected bonus

It was made to be so.

It's in the nature of the scorpion to sting. Remember who started this war, but above all else, remember who made you start it.

Really? You are treading on me? With PALI's too? Jeez man, I just wanted to remain neutrals with you. I just wanted peace.
Look, Visegrad. What about a Peace Treaty. The (((Scorpion))) wants us all to die along with him. Don't give him that chance.You too

don't try and stop me

any available nations?

Don't do it you moron. Militaires just helped you, are you willing to give up on the only ally you had?

but even OP is against me

Long live the Visegrad Group

Remember, it was the form of a snake Satan took when he wished to banish humanity from the Garden of Eden.
Never specified who's the weak. :^)

MY MOTHER IS A SAINTNCBCBAGHGJDFHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Well there's Visegrad Group.

Consider it a message from an old ally of mine.

ill claim them

Why has nobody touched portugal? Is it no man's land?

What is your roll then?

Defend everything i guess

The former Spanish nation quit before conquering it and Germany looks more juicier to Spider King I suppose.

Continue the attack on the Slavs.

Defend from any attacks, then keep taking Russia.

Go onto of offensive. And retakes Italy's. Don't invade Visen

fuck up the light green

any AFK nations i can claim?

Brown or Grey.

Ced all captured Polish territory back to Volrn in show of goodwill towards peaces

Take Germany spill into unfilled.

claimin grey then

Leave Russia and I will consider letting you live.

Roll?

whatever mate im dropping this thread its gone on for too long anyway

expand evenly throughout africa

Keep taking Russia.

continue throughout africa

Keep up the assault on Dark Red.

Take over Italy I suppose.

Fight back at all of costs Solid Snek.

Snek, pls help and set up Refogee camp of Slav Confidants.We prob of gonna die.

fix of id

Stop treading on me, please for Slav's sake. I don't want to die.
Snek, just let me live. I am to weak to die.

go into the orange +4 area east of me

Nuke Germany.

Retake Italy, spills go into Dark Red.

Fill Russia.

Also, set up a slav refugee camp in Nepal. It should be cold enough for them.

I just want of mercy, like I try and gib everyone else.

Cede your remaining territories to me and Ill make sure you stay nice and comfy down in Nepal.

Ceding is not allowed.

I'll take the rest of the boot, then push into Africa I suppose.

Pls no... Not Sarajevo. Let it be independent Slavdom atleast. It needs nurturing. Of new Daddy.

Keep hitting Italy. Spills go into Red.

Take rest of Russia, spill Finland, then Baltics. If it still spills, take Belarus and then Ukraine.

expand north, but dont attack yellow/gold

Continue slugging it out in Italy.

Fine. Fine. Cede all of the surviving lands to him. Send our peoples off to the Nepalese Refugee Centers, and SLAV qt Snek Mountain girls.

Take the rest of Romania, clear out red in that area and invade France.