Nazi UFO

An alien saucer crashed in 1937 in Nazi Germany.

One of the last few Nazi UFOs crashed in Kecksburg, 1965.

There are military space-stations (that on occasion have been manned) still in orbit today (they're pretty small).

We still really don't know much about aliens.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r6IZUq6v92I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>kecksburg

Here's the decoy they used.

Most Australian UFO sightings in the Nullarbor is just weapon testing. Always funny when people working on the trains out there die from cancer after seeing a UFO. The AFP would threaten workers with their jobs if they talked about it to others.

That, or they're on the gear. Not much else to do in the Nullabor, except work or get wasted.

Is there an actual picture of that diagram

This strange craft crashed in Philadelphia in 1752. Note the strange runes inscribed on it also. The damage from the impact is still clearly visible.

The very last picture taken by Phobos 2.

This image was taken by Navcam: Right B (NAV_RIGHT_B) onboard NASA’s Mars rover Curiosity on Sol 613 (2014-04-28 04:48:22 UTC).

Ok, but this is /x/, not Sup Forums related in any way.

>note the strange runes inscribed on it also
These are letters and roman numerals you dumb fuck.
Guess the american edumacation meme is real.

space isnt real

aliens arent real

project blue beam

youtube.com/watch?v=r6IZUq6v92I

Brazil, 1994.

We observed the removal of the right and left orbital areas, emptying of the mouth cavity, pharynx, oropharynx, neck, right and left armpit area, abdomen, pelvic cavity, right and left groin area. The axillary regions on both sides showed soft spots where organs had been removed. Incisions were made on the face, internal thorax, abdomen, legs, arms, and chest. Shoulders and arms have perforations of 1 to 1.5 inches in diameter where tissue and muscles were extracted. The edges of the perforations were uniform and so was their size. The chest had shrunk due to the removal of internal organs. We observed the removal of the right and left orbital areas, emptying of the mouth cavity, pharynx, oropharynx, neck, right and left armpit area, abdomen, pelvic cavity, right and left groin area

bump for moar, i like this stuff

Although not talked about much, cattle mutilations are still happening.

The landowner found a cow in a pasture with a large section of her jaw and face cut with precision, and the tongue completely removed. The ear tag (number 51) was missing. No blood was found at the site and the ranchers could find no bullet holes or cause of death. The nose of the animal was placed in a cow pie. The location where the cow was found is at the top of a steep hill, which the witnesses found odd because it would have been difficult for anyone to access in order to perform the mutilation.

The witness said that the gates to the ranch are always closed and are wired up in a certain way which would be difficult to duplicate. No vehicle tracks were found, and the gates were not disturbed.

dude, you did not got the joke

What were the Mexicans doing in Germany?

>Kecksburg

Fuck i thought it was OP with his stupid Antarctic space ayy flat hollow earth cuck Nazi bases, i hate these treads.

That's BS, but I believe it

>i hate these treads.
And yet you still post in them. Amazing, isn't it?

Mods need to do something about these /x/ threads. It's getting out of hand now.

lol what a fag

What is this?