America RIP 1776-2001

You're fucking retarded if you think a bunch of goat farmers from the Middle East did this.

9/11 was a mass ritual sacrifice. The United ceased to be a country on September 11, 2001

> The United ceased to be a country
The united who?
I need to know!

You bankrupted your nation fighting these faggots.

Based Turkey will now take control of all those nations you invaded after you collapse.

Yep, it's true. Most of the """terrorist""" attacks are actually sacrifices. Sup Forums is too bluepilled to accept this though so this is just gonna slide smooth and easy

I don't think so leaf, we're pretty fucked. I'm afraid we'll start to see /tg/ threads soon

its true

I never heard of a nation called the United

> Leaf

>A FUCKING LEAF

The USA never existed. It was always an illusion. All countries are illusions and do not exist. They never did. They still exist in most peoples minds.. unfortunately the mind control and indoctrination begin and are drilled in since birth so most don't realize they are programmed. There are people that control many chunks of the planet and roam freely above the laws. They have set up your reality.. Your thoughts are all consumed with illusions.. Make believe concepts like countries.. and politics.

Captain Kirk? Is that you, sir?

He's right though

The nation state is the only way a stable society can exist in this day and age

AE911TRUTH.ORG

There is not necessarily a day or an age.. All things are happening now. Time is another strange construct created within the psyche since birth. It does not exist in the way you all think. The days of the week do not exist and neither do the clocks.. they are psychological constructs to operate in this strange system everybody seems to think is normal.

This. Politics and the financial system is a big psyOP too. It takes peoples belief and luckily 90% are easily brainwashed.

nobody knows for sure what happened

> The United ceased to be a country on September 11, 2001

nonsense

Lay off the acid desu

Americans are waking up everyday.

I still have faith that the jews that did this will fry in the electric chair one day.

True. I mean even if they could pull off the crashes, how would they make a face appear out of the smoke like that?

How much fluoride has Trudeau put in your water?

I've always tried not to take time seriously.

Jesus christ. Just woke up and this hit me hard. I always thought this but never felt it as strongly as now.
There are no days, just periods of darkness and light, one continuous period of existing. We are frozen in time. Everything is happening in one instant.
I've been feeling woke as hell lately honestly.
Try questioning everything around you, you come to accept so many bizarre concepts because everyone blindly think of it as "the norm". Concepts that are a human invention spawned from our need to catagorize everything which in turn stems from our need to understand what we dont and control what we do.

this