Being this cucked

>Being this cucked

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/blogs/economist-explains/2014/02/economist-explains-8
differencebetween.net/language/difference-between-dialect-and-language/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalan_language
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looks like Spain is in a permanent chastity cage. No wonder they like running from bulls.

FUCKING KEK.

>Butthurtbaltar on the opposite side of the strait

Britain only wants Gibraltar so they are closer to their African bulls

>Scotcuck
>accusing anyone of being a cuck

Aren't they already close with Tangier and Melilla?

>Maori cuck
opinion discarded
How do you know he's scottish?

Oh sorry I read that as Spain.

They are all traps, that's why.

extra flags

you might aswell take that piece of shit if you want it´ll be the last place where you can run away from the muslims talking over your own country.

Shut up you stinky spaniard. Iberians are Britains bitch

Nothing wrong with cuckolding.

you guys are nothing anymore.

Canada, USA, Australia, etc are no longer british, your own country is being overrun by pakis and muslims and yet you are so ignorant that you chose to fight against other european people instead of fighting against the invaders. good luck in 30 years m8.

Mate, you lads are a fucking joke. You became germanys bitch. How pathetic.

your country is full of Spanish though

if you hate us so much why do you come to our beaches and costa every summer?

You guys used to be great , decades ago but you let your own country turn to shit by letting millions of pakis and indians into the UK.

you are the only country in europe where people cant speak more than one language (besides muslims and inmigrants), talk about being pathetic.

also your food sucks

how into extra flags?

>Conquering the world so that we would learn inferior languages
That's not how it works. You speak MY language.

I cum in your Spanish girls every summer. Spanish boys like bulls. Better get on HRT, Pablo. Your youth is fading.

a fucking rock

also we come to the beaches because the weather is nice and the flights are cheap

A lot of English set up enclaves in the Spanish countryside complete with british style pubs, it's fucking weird

Spain doesn't need anymore clay where the people don't want to be Spanish

I can speak four languages gilipollas

and who the fuck is talking to you stupid toothpaste? I am a guy and I am gay so you might aswell fuck any girl you want in the summer.

Have you been to Britain? You do realise our sea is freezing and the weather is unreliable? Spain is really close and cheap to go to and has fairly good healthcare if you're in trouble.

Honestly just bantering you though. There are good and bad people everywhere, and I can't really blame you for resenting what are often the worst of our society visiting your country.

That's nice. How does it feel to be so defeated you learn the language of other nations?

What else do you expect from a former Mexican colony?

>also we come to the beaches because the weather is nice and the flights are cheap

Yeah that´s true

>A lot of English set up enclaves in the Spanish countryside complete with british style pubs, it's fucking weird>>

Yes, I´ve seen this in mallorca. It was really nice but the beer was expensive.

> How does it feel to be so defeated you learn the language of other nations?

It feels great man, I can speak to loads of people now.

Portuguese, Spanish, russian and english speakers ... it really is helpful knowing other languages.

Eh aqui un gilipollas que intenta hacerse el gracioso pero falla miserablemente. Patetico intento de hacer bantz

Go back to Mexico Pedro

Remember the 80-years war Juan? You faggots sure got fucked by the Dutch bull. I guess you guys like that.

See? A European country who speaks Mexican

>speak one language

Why would anyone want to speak Mexican though?

Even the Mexicans themselves don't like their language that much

what´s your obsession with mexicans? Do you get turned on by toros mexicanos ?

dejame me ya en paz pesado xd

a mi no me hables que se que me estas vacilando

This is a dangerous line of questioning from my perspective of you, chap

They think we give a shit about that shitty place. It's just a rock full of monkeys and lazy southern people. Also they think locals over there feel brits.. they even cant speak english. They speak spanish with a couple words in english. They only want to remain british for your money. But it could change with brexit. They will be no longer european citizens and spain can fuck them in so manyways everytime they want to get out of their 2 m2 rock. It's going to be funny.

Sorry Pablo, Catalan isn't a language. It's a dialect.

>Being this cucked

Sauce

If that had anything of value it would belong to us

Go on Sup Forums to the flagtism thread there are extensions for chrome and firefox. For chrome, you need gimpmonkey, and after that, google "extra flags for Sup Forums" ad "flag counter"

A language has to have a regulated military to be considered a language. Otherwise its a dialect.

So I guess England doesnt have any value either because it's already a paki/indian colony, not yours.

A colony of the USA.

>A language has to have a regulated military to be considered a language.
My sides.

But again, sauce :)

They're something like a colony and a mascot of the USA.

>One tiny little islands north of europe has more accomplishments and is wealthier than russia
I'd even go as far to say that we outclass you militarily.

Sure you do Yup. Given the high percentage of faggs in north Europe you might as well suck spanish cock and like it.

>lose your """"Empire""" to peasants
>make fun of countries because you own an irrelevant piece of dirt, in front of their coast.

the intellect of the Anglo truely baffles me

My country is the USSR.

still outclassed by Britain.

economist.com/blogs/economist-explains/2014/02/economist-explains-8

differencebetween.net/language/difference-between-dialect-and-language/

A big part of the definition of what a language is has to do with politics. Catalon is spoken in a small region and is very close to spanish.

>Being this cucked
No more continental UK no more South Ireland

hahahahahahah

>being this cucked

>mong nation that didn't know about nuclear weapons until we told them
keep quiet, jamal

Let them, it's the last thing they can feel great about. London has fallen, a shit skin mayor rules their capital, foreign travel agencies issue warnings to their travellers to not visit London alone since it's unsafe.

Don't get annoyed Juan, it's just a the ramblings of a dying man living in the past.

t. german province

t. greater paki reich

How does the semen of your german masters taste?

Are you trolling arent you? Im catalan and catalan is as close to spanish as to french. In fact its know that catalan is older than spanish. Its has nothing to do with the size of the region nor politics. By the way you should know that catalan is not onlt spoken in the actual catalonia, check out the paisos catalans and also cerdanya. Catalan is another romance language that cames from the latin. If you consider portuguese a language you also should do the same with catalan if you want to have some credibility. About the army thing... so what's the basque? Anothet dialecte? And welsh and scottish? Come on fuck off. Im not wasting more time with a dumb burger trying to look letrate.

Daily reminder that the British allowed their Saudi overlords to build a mosque on the very edge of that rock and thus also on the very southern edge of the continent. Good riddance, good symbolism...

Better than paki semen, at least mine doesn't come with beheadings

Not yet it doesn't.

This, they want dibs on the filthiest refugees first

And that was all you got, because deep down you know you're more fucked than the rest of us.
Maybe just maybe sweden is more fucked but I doubt it.
The only difference between you and sweden is that you still wear a suit while on TV.

kek
I don't know why its so funny to piss off catalans.

I'm new in Sup Forums
FUCK
I'm amazed how easy is to trigger my spanish fellas.
Hermanos, we are a shitty country. Acceptance is the first step towards change.

>And that was all you got, because deep down you know you're more fucked than the rest of us.
kek. Your master is importing millions upon millions of refugees and you think this won't end badly for you? LMAO

Maybe, maybe not.
But already has ended badly for you.

>Yeah I'm bleeding from multiple stab wounds, out but at least you have a fleshwound in the leg

What is your point?

>No more arguments so Im gonna say i was pissing them off
Every time every burger coward.

Also have a read and go to sleep and try to wake up before noon tomorrow en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalan_language

>UK cucks Spain with Gibraltar
>UK cucks Argentina with the Falklands

Hm... really makes you think...

>might as well take

We already have it, Pedro.

I don't get it how this thing works.

If you open the padlock you can remove the front thing, but you will still have a ring on your balls.

How can you put on or remove the ring?
If your balls are small enough to fit through the ring, then they are small enough to just strip off the whole thing without opening the padlock.

Las malvinas son de ARGENTINA

I'm just having a kek reading all the butthurt.
Living in Mallorca makes you inmune to brit bullshit.

You just said you weren't going to argue with me anymore.... I'm sorry you are in denial about your dead "language" you have to learn two relevant ones.

Its 9 am faggot

Yeah but Muh brexit.

>still worth more than the euro
keep quiet before we cuck you again

>UK cucks Argentina with the Falklands
Defending the Falklands costs the UK 150 million USD per year. That's 50.000 USD per person.

I love watching butthurt Eurotrash squabble over their baby sized countries.

>I'm sorry you are in denial about your dead "language"
Come over here and you'll see how dead it is. And you'll also see a People speaking their own language and having their own identity, something that you dont see over there in america.

We got rid of our shitskins, Abdul. Who had the longest reigning far right leader in history?
Hint: the country that chorizod your mum and explored the world before you.

I have been there though... I only know about the different languages of spain because I had talked to a girl for awhile from there. I just know it pisses spaniards off if you say catalan isn't a language.

How is life in Gibraltar?

>implying it's not basically an investment in the future
>implying we won't find oil there
>implying we dont use it to keep claims on the antarctic for when exploration for minerals becomes widespread there

not the pink map!

REEEEEEEEE XD

>being this cucked

Take a closer look at the construction. Dick and balls go in the ring, then the dick part goes over your nuts and onto your weiner. Then the lock goes on. So your balls are kinda sandwiched in with no way to pull them back through unless you unlock the cage. Kinda like separating egg yolks with your hands.

muslims cucked you so hard half of your country is brown...they changed your race lmao and you had to come begging the french and english for help to crusade them out lmao

We were doing this to u before kick the muslims

I-I own one of these.

>You had to beg France and Britain
(citation needed)
The French just defended their territories and left us without any help. What are you talking about? They took the chance to conquer the Catalán counties, but they never pushed untill the counties became vassals of the King of Aragon.
>H-half your country is brown!
Tan. The mediterranean is hot as fuck. The muslims never mass emigranted here, because mass emigration in the middle ages make no sense in a medieval economy. Sup Forums is so wrong in this part. The only part were i can say there is some muslim blood is Andalucia, Granada.

This. Cuckoldry is the thinking man's fetish.

fuckin kek