Redpanels

OUR GUY just made a new comic

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/redpanels
youtube.com/watch?v=gwtn2AmT_Xc
nytimes.com/2016/12/21/us/mississippi-church-fire.html?_r=1
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/102398218/
nytimes.com/2016/11/03/us/black-church-burned-in-mississippi-with-vote-trump-scrawled-on-side.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he also started a patreon page if you guys are interested
patreon.com/redpanels

Preaching to the choir is pointless though. Normies won't even get the joke here. You need redpilling via jokes, gradually introduce them to facts about the Jew running the world

>Calling everything racist is stupid
>Still some things actually are racist

Hypocrite

remember guys when dealing with lefties sometimes a comic can work better than any well thought out argument supported by tons of facts and studies

one of my all time favorites

youtube.com/watch?v=gwtn2AmT_Xc
support my patreon

nytimes.com/2016/12/21/us/mississippi-church-fire.html?_r=1

Top kek

That one actually made me laugh out loud.

Some of them are just dry and unfunny, but actually make a good argument like pic related.

didn't this fag get blown out by sargon of cuckadd?

did he?

According to many Sup Forumsacks he did apparently. Then being bad in debates don't always mean your'e wrong, just that your'e bad at bringing your point forward in oral form.

No, it wasn't anything resembling an intelligent debate from either side. Winning by being more forceful means it was no intellectual discourse

I was hoping someone would post a link or screenshot or something so I could see for myself.

he's a fucking ancap. he went on to debate with sargon and when sargon pointed out the logical inconsistencies with ancapism (inb4 not an argument) he spilled his spaghetti

Here you go
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/102398218/

>he's a fucking ancap
Wow, dropped.

j/k ancaps are our greatest (but not brightest) allies.

fucking kek

it was a hate crime before it was done by a dindu

>We feel that the quote that was placed on the church was basically, it’s an intimidation of someone’s right to vote whatever way they choose to vote,” he said. “So that would be definitely considered a hate crime.

nytimes.com/2016/11/03/us/black-church-burned-in-mississippi-with-vote-trump-scrawled-on-side.html

To be fair there's a difference between a hate crime and a false flag.
Not that they would call it hatecrime if a trump supporter was the victim.

The false flag itself could be considered a hate crime.

Can't illegals own driver's licenses in Cali?

If so, this joke is a massive double-edged sword. kek

Yes they can, and yes they can vote with them

One of you weaboo fucks is going to have to explain it if you keep posting it

Fuck off nigger stop breaking the NAP

anime series has 2 girls faggots argue about who is best. Patricians pick the other girl in the show that isn't either of the other 2.

I agree with him on one point: people can choose to sell their goods/services to whoever the fuck they please. Sarcuck of blackdad whining about "oppression" is not an argument. How can you be against oppression, or the use of force against the consent of the individual, except when you agree with it (he stated that he wanted to force businesses to provide their services/goods to "avoid oppression"). The consumer can boycott services they do not like, or use them.
Sarcuck of Mossad is just another line of "dude e-celebs lmao le cool avatar anti-SJW is cool right this low-hanging fruit doesn't get old now donate to my Patreon". He's a "reddit le rational thinker" archetype.
That's about all I agreed with on redpanels v sarcuck, the rest was boring or redpanels was being dumb. I'm not ancap, so I disagree with him, but I do believe businesses should be able to associate with whomever they please. Often, they incentivize/promote ethno-centric heterosexual monogamy, and that is a good thing if a white nation wishes to thrive/promote healthy virtues.

>old slut
>patrician

Misato is a burnt out roastie whore tiers below Rei or Asuka

Thise are female characters from the anime Evangelion. Most people are Rei or Asuka fans and fight about it and Misato is brought in as a third option for some fools

That's literally what happened. He would have actually been richer if he had dumped all his shit into index funds.

>Being this mad about the truth

Liking Misato or Ritsuko for that matter over tight teen pussy makes you "my wife's daughter" tier. Enjoy cleaning up Kaji and Gendo's leftovers.

Stop with this meme.

You're conflating the net worth of the Trump Organization with Trump's personal cash-on-hand

>what are stock market crashes
>what is a diversified portfolio

Fucking leaf go back to "fines for offensive speech" land

>Leaf

>below asuka
>below
>asuka

Sargon doesn't make a good argument for the "oppression" bit. You can't take such a staunch stance against oppression and share appeals to emotion of poor children starving, yet support oppression when you force shop-owners to abide by your will over theirs. You say that they must serve "x", regardless of the merits behind their objection. In white nations, they provide their goods/services to whites. They do so because they wish to maintain optimal social cohesion by introducing a disincentive for non-white lifestyles, as racial homogeneity is their goal. You come in and say that this is wrong because it is oppressive to non-whites, so you force them to serve non-whites, oppressing their freedoms to uplift others. But you do nothing to address the merit of their objection. They don't serve gays because their lifestyle is self-destructive and deteriorates the moral fibre of a civilization, they don't serve non-whites because those same non-whites are breeding faster than they are/abusing welfare (in the case of hispanics/blacks in the US, all of this is true), breeding with whites, and committing crime at astonishing rates. In short, they are social degenerates, so why promote negative traits/groups? It is only common sense, but you are against oppression because we all deserve the equality of services/goods? So all hierarchies/shortcomings of groups are illegitimate, and making a decision based off of observations from these hierarchies/shortcomings is not valid because of your hyper-egalitarian whims? Not an argument.

>1 post by this ID

You're right, Rei is clearly the superior choice :^)

Well, they're all shit but misato>rei>literally fucking anything>asuka

When you have to choose between a soulless puppet and a narcissist psycho, Misato is truly the superior choice.

Mari

>thatsthejoke.webm

>Misato
>Can't get shinjis dad to love her
>Can't get shinji to love her
>Constantly drunk

Shiggy diggy doo

Yes, he should stick to cartoons and leave destroying Sargon to the mass-debating pros.

If you need to ask, you are a newfag. I have never watched Evangelion and I still got what it meant.

Why not go to somolia then?

He didn't get BTFO by Sargon

Sargon is a retard and derailed the conversation

>OUR GUY just made a new comic
Cucks in the Trump movement showing their true colors now the election is over. Great timing by Red Panels.

niggers

1. He would not

2. >le to the moon meme
If you invest everything in indexes you're a fucking idiot of the first order. That was the case 40 years ago and it's still true now

>I have never watched Evangelion
Well get fucking to it Paco

REDPANELS JUST POSTED ANOTHER COMIC