Sandniggers chimping out on Christmas in Sweden

youtube.com/watch?v=LKr-7NxsZXQ

>not all muslims

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/germany-40-percent-migrant-background/
foreignpolicy.com/2016/03/08/germans-older-immigrant-communities-dont-like-the-new-kids-in-town-refugees-syrians-iraqis-turks/
foreignpolicy.com/2015/09/15/refugees-german-schools-integration-language-assimilation-politics/
youtube.com/watch?v=YBSPN8FciQQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wasn't that in Rome?

They feel backed against the wall with another culture pushed towards them. It is not strange that they react like this, they are not used to be multicultural.

holy cuck

how long till we get shit like this?

canada seems to be degenerating slower than cuck centrals like germany/france/sweden but i dont know how long this seeming stability will last

Well done, Sweden. I hope your leftie government gets a whole right wing backlash. No country deserves this.

Fuck this makes me mad. Send those disrespecting monkeys back to their fucking sandbox.
I hope everyone of them dies slowly and painfully by other monkeys so they all get removed

our politeness is only a meme. a facade.
this would never happen here. i wish it would tho.

Enjoy the escalating development towards multicultural bliss.

This is just disgusting. I'm so glad cuckountries are showing us how good and progressive multiculturalism is. If this happened in Portugal you can be SURE there would be some bruised muslims and their lefty defenders.

In sweden i guess this is just normal, a country with no tradition, no culture, no self-respect.

Disgusting.

>tfw not swedish

more?

allahu akbar, we have conquered europe truly, you are next america

>allahu akbar, we have conquered europe truly, you are next america

You have conquered the non-countries, the PC brigade. Try conquering the old Europe.

You know there is an European solution for that, its banning Christmas. Screen cap this post, it'll happen in your lifetime.

We already did u faggot half ur language is based on arabic words and 1/2 ur women got raped by us

>LOL the title
But why did you stop filming? Too short you coward. Party just got started.

Fucking whites

Come and see.

Fuck off roach.

I've never even heard of your country 2bh
>Proud of being a rapist
Literally subhuman, you should end your life if you get the chance

Sorry m8 but that was in Egypt there was a tradition to put gift and candy on the tree once Christmas was pass people would climb the tree and throw gift and candy for the kid down there... I hate sandnigger but this case is not a case of chimpenning

Christmas trees are Pagan degeneracy.

I don't have any problem with these muslims doing this. "Christmas" trees have nothing to do with Christianity.

>mrw my family starts reading out the jokes at christmas dinner

All the more reason to give them free access to your wife/masters bed right?

SWEDES

DO SOMETHING

FOR GOD'S SAKE, WILL YOU FUCKING DO SOMETHING

Have you seen her blog lately? She aint even hot anymore

>tfw Voe will never be 16 again.
>tfw Voe is starting to look like a crazy person

allways loved to watch these guys get tossed up .. parto me a rir

Thismakes me rage beyond belief. I literally want to fucking genocide muslims.

Disrespectful assholes.

you are not even a real country ..

Fuck Christmas, and fuck white people.

I'm glad your traditions are dying out. Christmas just means being excited to get gifts. Everyone I know doesn't care about the religious part of it. These people realize how retarded and materialistic Christmas really is. Happy holidays.

They've deployed their elite unit to handle the case

>Pagan Degeneracy
So is Christmas. That tradition comes from Germanic religion. It was called Yule.

Also where is my (you)?

the murifats have guns, please go ahead and try

>Christmas dying out
Latin America got a new pope for a reason. There never were more Christians on planet.

nah

But thats Norwegian/Finnish uniforms.

delet this

Nigger it doesn't even matter. They're attacking European culture. You think they'd be fine with a giant Jesus statue instead? They're at war with Western culture. They always will be. They're in Europe to conquer it because they know the Europeans will let them.

They deserve expulsion and death.

>Christmas
>European culture
pick one

Elites are happy when you worry about useless things like Muslims and don't dispose of elites who imported Muslims to begin with. There is no better scenario for chosen ones than goys fighting among each other which Abrahamic religion is the best.

It became European several centuries ago. Quit splitting hairs. What you wanna whip out some Celtic traditions to unite the whites against the muds?

You're right about disposing of leaders though. Ultimately violence should be directed at them. Though killing muds in Sweden should be every man's duty until they're all eradicared.

Europe is different people, we don't need unification under Christianity or Islam. We need our lives and our production back. Swedes/German Christcucks not even once protested against their leader. If anything they protest against people not in charge. This is why Merkel is in charge, since she's from Christian party and every chosen one knows that Christians will never protest against Christians, since Christians are retards that never admit fail.

Sven, GODDAMMIT!!!

Holy shit, my blood is boiling. When you have the president election my nordic bros? Is there a far right party?

it's finnish, don't worry m8

It's the Finnish mine clearance team.

Guess they have -mong-oloid blood after all ;)

you bet your ass we do

Ebin X--DDDDD

The next election will be in August 2018.
The most far right party is either SD or nordiska motståndsrörelsen. The other "right" partys are mostly liberals

It most definitely could, would and probably will.
You have Trudeau in charge for fucks sake

Wow, they are legit primal beings, maybe primates, if you will.

>TFW mediocrity saved your country

In the last couple of months, I have managed to slowly but steadilly redpill my parents.

Yesterday I sent them an email saying:

>Yikes!

>breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/germany-40-percent-migrant-background/
>foreignpolicy.com/2016/03/08/germans-older-immigrant-communities-dont-like-the-new-kids-in-town-refugees-syrians-iraqis-turks/
>foreignpolicy.com/2015/09/15/refugees-german-schools-integration-language-assimilation-politics/

>Dit lijkt wel “die Endlösung der Arierfrage”
(this seems to be "final solution to the Arian question")

>Nog een spannend nieuwjaar!
(I wish you an exciting newyear!)

Their replies:

Mother:
>Tja...erg...heel erg...of dat nog balt te corrigeren?!
(Oh well...bad...very bad...whether that can still be fixed?)

Father:
>Profiteer ervan
>Zolang het nog duurt ...
(Enjoy it
As long as it lasts)

Feels good knowing that if the day shall come that I need to fight, they will pat me on the shoulder and proudly send me to my duty

Kankermooi, vriend. Mijn ouders redpill ik door ze bijvoorbeeld filmpjes te sturen zoals deze. Vooral als ze iets vernielen dat mijn ouders dierbaar is (zoals de kerstgedachte), dan gaan mijn ouders helemaal om.

Why does Europe import the niggers of the Muslim world?

Why not have a system like the USA where you only take in the well-educated ones?

Holy shit

toppie.

Samen kunnen wij als millennials de GenXers op het goede pad brengen. En dan.... dan is het oorlog

ive never seen a dutch post (in dutch language) without kanker being included atleast once

>tfw you start to see the redpill seeds take effect on your mom.

Its Europe own fault to let in this apes. Should've bomb theirs boats

Kill
them
all.

You see now: Hitler did nothing wrong.

Wow, the more swedish people post on this board the more i understand. You all really think like this, don't you?

i'm convinced it's a meme like leafs who shitpost more than regular cause it's a meme

i think swedes post like that for laughs

i hope to god it's a meme

I used to think it was. Not sure about that anymore..

I don't see no point in killing random exploiting people, then we could nuke whole USA for being capitalistic. We need to deport them.

it's an engineered event.

I'm convinced that most Swedes really are brainwashed and totally cucked. I have a friend in Sweden that I never imagined would fall for it as well, but he's also been brainwashed. The Swedes feel that they are the best people in the world with the best country. As a result, they sort of look at everyone else as being children that just don't know better.

Posting here for memes but this is what most swedes actually think so you both are correct.

>citation neded

the kids are having fun, you mad you cannot climb the tree with them

Another example that these people aren't far removed from the monkey kingdom.

It's probably that nepali festival where they climb trees for Krishna around winter. Nothing to worry about here.

They'll have an eternity to be used to the bullet in their head

Proof that it's in Sweden needed,

Look at the amount of brown people. No way thats anywhere but Sweden.

I think that most other Swedes generally post like this for a laugh. But the average Swede actually thinks like this.
So you are right in one way

And 360p so can't see what it says on the sign..

Surely you don't mean the large ZARA on the right?

nice pic. cuckovision 3D?

Can't figure whether swedeposters are being genuine or self-ironic to the point of absurd.

Well it's a containment area

Is it really Sweden?
Post proofs please

>niggers chimp out
>water is wet
>shit stinks

AYOO HOL UP

swedish zombie apocalypse. the memes aside, is your country really lost?

Muslims need to stop blowing up over the smallest things.

Sweden + Germany + France = Top retards of Europe

No its not, anyone who says that is fucking retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=YBSPN8FciQQ

Never forget.

It's a cultural war not a religious one. Always has been, religion's only real relevance is in the heritage of the respective cultures.

This is Egypt, not Sweden. Average IQ on Sup Forums must be below 75 when most people just believe it's Sweden

1.) Sweden YES meme joke happens
2.) Sweden makes notes
3.) Sweden realizes the YES joke
Sweden YES

Are you a girl?

What did you do to them Serbia? They seem pissed.

*unzipps girly penis*
Are you captain Sweden?

We dindu nuffin :/