If you literally believe that jews rule the world, why don't you acquire a hot jew gf and join them?

If you literally believe that jews rule the world, why don't you acquire a hot jew gf and join them?

That makes sense desu

Gassing them all still seems a better solution desu

Is this that British Rose chick?

that's one sorry excuse of an ass.

>No ass
>Skeltal body
>Blue hair

Hank Hill-tier booty

And hell yes i'd marry an attractive Jewess

>hot jew gf
yea, good luck with that

go ahead a cut off your foreskin Olav.

Ill wait.

thats my plan

sauce

This goyim can't help but agree with this Chosen One.

It's a sad world when asses look like this.

lena dunham wouldnt cuck me i asked

you must be a nigger for liking big asses and you must be a newfag or a homosexual since you didn't mention her balls and cock

Honey-dicking the goy

It's a dude, no? That's a skinny guys body

i've seen enough incognito boipucci to realise that's not a woman. not today, senpai.

jews don't rule shit.

the whites are too fucking kind and have the white guild syndrome. Most of them don't even realise they're being exploited and are allowing them to be controlled

jokes on you, I've already cut my foreskin off because I had phimosis

>if you really believe that the jews rule the world why don't you throw away your ancestry, morals, country, and family so you can be kinda rich for a little while

That is a fucking disgusting body. Kill yourself.

>If you literally believe that jews rule the world, why don't you acquire a hot jew gf and join them?
I'd rather fight for my morals

Where the fuck is her ass?

That Rose chick in has the same tattoo. I'll be damned I think that's her.

That's because its a dude holding his dick up. Notice the right arm

Fucking Hank Hill Ass

That's a dude.
Probably underage.

How horrifying. Have some standards man.

>Norway
>Somehow worse medical service than Poland
>Bet you didn't even threaten the Jew surgeon with a lawsuit for sneakily writing in full circumcision instead of "cut only as little as possible to remove phimosis"
>tfw last Jew was 5 generations ago, but due to his offspring being all female i can be a genuine Jew™
ask me anything goyim.

>Diagnosis: H.H.A.S.

Hank Hill Ass Syndrome

Nobody wants Jewesses.

I give this thread another 5 minutes of life. Have a Jewess.

You can't just become a Jew by converting. You'll always be a goy to them.

But your kids will be considered legit Jews if you marry a Jewess.

Tattoo matches.
I thought that Rose being a man was just a meme, but now I'm not so sure.

>white guild syndrome
I'd like to run a white guild desu

Is that a common female Anglo ass?

>trying to save this

I don't see what the big deal is. I guess 4chn is nothing but a bunch of 10/10 chads? That's probably better than what Taylor Swifts ass looks like.

Wow this completely makes total sense. Great post op. You're a true friend

Polite sage

ypu do realise this is Photoshopped you dim cunts, fuck I hate new fags

it's not just that it's small, it's like the ass cheeks almost invert relative to the outer thigh

oh and yeah that's obviously a fucking dude look at how far apart his shoulders are compared to his hips

I think that's a shoop. Notice how the tattoo on OP's pic looks like it was taken from a frontal picture and flipped on the y axis. Unless the tattoo is symmetrical mirrored this shouldn't be possible

what was changed?

no mang

Nope nope nope nope nope

Most world-rulers are jew. But most jews aren't world-rulers.

>wisdom from Pierre

>the bones never lie

Michelle Obama confirmed a trap.

That's not how it works mate. To be considered a real jew you need to have a jewish mother. Converts aren't taken seriously.

Do you consider that thing hot?
It looks quite emaciated. And has a young Filipino boy's ass.

I did get a hot big titty jew gf. Gonna make hot blue eyed ARyan Jews babies

Only found out now?

>American
>Education

Everyone

fuck! HELLA THICC!!!!!

i don't even think any skin has to be removed. A minor incision to drain blood and sew up a vessel is all you need

it was changed, its now 2 generations.
My grandmother is a full jew so im a full jew too.

I've had the opportunity but the constant neurotic behavior is a bit of a turn-off

>ancestry, morals, country, and family
hurr durr muh ancestry. your ancestors would be more shocked over you fapping to trap girls than if you berried your face in this grill's vagina

well, I wanted a classic American dick™, but that was considered a cosmetic operation, if I wanted it for free, they had to cut as little as possible. I have a little foreskin left, but not enough to cover my dick head, so when I am running I use tape to cover it up, if not it's unpleasant as fuck

Only if when she turns around i see a dick.

Get that bitch to convert to Catholicism
>POPE'D

because when the time comes, its traitors first.

Fuck you cristians comes from jews every cristian can convert to jew anytime. Its like going back to the origins.

the giant tat, you half wit

Goy here who dated Jewish Girls

The reality is that it's all fun and games in high school and early college, but by the end of sophmore year, JAPS (Jewish American Princess) will not take you seriously as a partner.

They are trained from Birth to STAY WITHIN THE JEWISH COMMUNITY. Even if they aren't really religious, they aren't bringing a Goy to sit with their family at the High Holidays.

Basically, I was redpilled the summer between sophmore and junior year, when I was fucking my jewish gf from highschool. I thought she wanted to get back together, but she bluntly corrected me, and said that this was a physical relationship only, and that she couldn't be seen fucking a non-jew within her collegiate social circles (Ivy league school, and she actually was a pretty religious).

Essentially, I was the equivalent of the nigger who fucks the blonde cheerleader secretly.

Should be a happy memory, but I liked her, and it actually kinda sucked.

Well at least you get to say you fucked her in her prime.