Sup Forums dun goofed

Sup Forums dun goofed

I know you'll never admit it and you'll answer with muh wall muh cartels or whatever canned response you have for mexicans, but this feels so good. It's hilarious.

The jew finally beat you.

Welcome to the 3rd world, jew slaves

>hating Israel

gb2 Leddit leaf

Thanks, CTR.

J....Just see..

>more D&C tactics

Not gonna work here.

>hating israel

Fuck off, leftist scum.

Isreal kikes are nationalists.
The subversive commie jews across the world are not.
Sup Forums has and will always prioritize hating globalists, because we see past race or religion or whatever the fuck a jew is to you.

trump is making lefties hate jews by doing this

5d chess

wall
cartels
paco

still better than Hillary

What will be the consequence of this? Will the left start hating Israel, since they instantly hate everything Trump supports?

this, whether Donald is actually doing this or not. If the left can get angry at Israel we can show them how much the jews control their media.

This is also true. As it becomes increasingly clear that the ONLY problem is muslims, libtards will continue to sacrifice more and more all for ONLY muslims.
As Trump's term begins they're going to slowly find out muslims are not compatible with fucking anything.

>Being this mad about a Wall

t.mexicunt

Is Israel just a country of poor sand niggers who benefit from having a cult following by whites in America?

guy in the middle looks likke someone starved ricky gervais then kicked him in the balls and took a picture.

Being a friend of Israel is nothing to be ashamed of

GREATEST ALLY

Pretty well summed up.

This might be true today, but what Israeli Ashkenazis achieved over the second half of 20th century is pretty remarkable. Israel is probably the most successfull example of nation building in the world. (And it was ashkenazis, the native sandnigger jews did jackshit)

>Welcome to the 3rd world, jew slaves

Implying we have ever had any non Jew owned options

Israel is honorary white country

Sup Forums hates the UN as much as Israel. We were never going to stop funding Israel because they use bribery, blackmail, threats, and planted agents to control our government, but we can save just as much money by refusing the fund the UN any longer. I just want President Trump to cut as much unnecessary spending as he can, and defunding the UN is a big part of that.

Wow I'm sure glad we have 15 threads on this same topic up right now!

I hate kikes, the Ashkenazi ones, so much holy shit.
Hollywood is a kike cesspool, they capitalised off ww2 and at the same time demonised whites.

I have read about how Sup Forums radicalises
young men and make them feel they need to save the white race, well I feel like shooting up a synagogue. At least there's this Jewess in my school, not really all that clever just annoying. What the hell is happening to me?

Left already hates Israel.

See if the semites are just your friendly neighbourhood rabbi, I don't care. It's the Seinfeld's and the ((bergs)) in Hollywood that boils my blood.

Back to /sg/, exile Jew.
> he shrinks back in agoy " I´ve been found out"

I honestly don't care about the left anymore. It's all labels used by the Jews. Ben Shapiro loves touting labels.

You think sandniggers are all brilliant bankers and can form global cabals by decades of subliminal messengary of innocent white people? No Ahmed, put Adolf on, he knew what was what.

You're growing up, congratualtions

Did the holocaust really happen, or just 'oy vey gib billions hate your culture and your country'?