Be right wing scotfag

>be right wing scotfag
>post on Sup Forums
>get called achmed
>haven't seen a non-white in over a month
Apologise.

Any kekologists available to decipher the meaning behind my quints?

>be scotfag
>lick england anus forever

I'm loving those digits.

You're still a cuck tho.

>>haven't seen a non-white in over a month

I take it you haven't been to Edinburgh or Glasgow recently? You can't walk down the street without seeing them.

Minorities extinct, digits confirm

Is your pic jimmy krankie?

It's of a female body builder that grew a penis with Nicola Sturgeon's head pasted on.

praise kek
make scotland flags on pol

>Don't leave your home for over a month
>I-I haven't seen a n-non-white in o-over a month!

Kekologist and brother in Kek here!
>your quints just can mean one thing
Kek has been watching you for a while, now he send you a signal to become a believer
You must watch carefully your movements because Kek is with you brother.. May Kek bless you with the holy digits!
>praise Kek

At one time Scotland was right-wing as fuck. Those men were erased off the books. Brainwashed cuck's = Scotland.

>Be right wing Scot
>Vote for a left wing party because they promise """independance""" (which they will control)
>What they really mean is to be annexed by the EU and beg for a shitton of those ahmeds

That hasn't been for the case in at least 50 years.

>be german
>don't leave house ever
>the smell of kebab and rape still comes pouring through the letterbox and windows

>be scotcuck
>your """nationalist""" party wants mass immigration
>wants to separate from the UK and be annexed by the EU because the English are all racists and not tolerant and diverse enough
>believes that money that should be spent on Scottish AIDS payients is better spent on foreign AIDS patients because lettng your countrymen who pay into the system die in favour of health tourists gives you virtue points

is it normal that everytime i see her face i remember the copy pasta about stirring up last night haggi ??

that is a mike pence

Surely you said something really cuckish when you posted. Apologise.

Sorry Achmed

>Scot
>Right wing

I haven't seen a mudslime in a loong time, just on YouTube in England. Still get called Mohammed. It's really offensive.

There needs to be something to get more right-wing Scottish people in the spotlight. The SNP is slowly souring on people yet they won't make their opinions public because the SNP have indoctrinated people to hate those who disagree with the SNP as being anti-Scottish.

We need something regularly produced to tell people there's more than just the brainwashed SNP pro-EU dependent zombie sheep.

A goldmine is sitting on something like this. Get working on something before it's too late!

>I now remember the copy pasta about stirring the haggi
fug

We can start by trashing The National.

Make some really subtle fakes of their shitty paper and ruin them. Here's one I made.

>>haven't seen a non-white in over a month

That's because you're a fat NEET, Hamish. Confirmed for not leaving the house over Christmas.

>be Italian
>kill myself

Any more you got?

We gotta do something to stop these REAL xenophobic bigots.

I've got the font

Tell me what you want and I'll make an edit.