'Our simple life': Meet the couple who earn $110...

>'Our simple life': Meet the couple who earn $110,000 a year and have THIRTEEN kids - all with college funds - but have never owed a cent in debt
>Rob and Sam Fatzinger have been married for over 25 years and have 13 children
>The couple live on a single-family income and are completely debt-free
>Rob, 49, who works as a software engineer, says they've always lived frugally and have never had car loans, student loans or credit card debt
>The family who live in Bowie, Maryland spend roughly $15,120 on food per year, $465 per month on utilities, $150 per month on gas and $225 per month on medical expenses
>They allocate about $200 per month to activities for the children and they have $6,000 in an emergency fund
>The couple's retirement, investment and savings totals more than $180,000, and Rob plans to retire within 13 years

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4069604/We-live-pleasant-simple-lives-Meet-couple-earn-110-000-year-THIRTEEN-kids-college-funds-never-owed-cent-debt.html

All right, neat.

What am I supposed to take away from this? Don't get indebted to the jews? I already knew that.

It's actually fairly efficient to have multiple children. The huge expense of clothing kids that grow out of it within weeks is mitigated in later generations by "hand me downs." Older children learn to care for the younger ones, and learn to be better parents themselves. They all learn to cook. They all do chores. And you're forced to learn to share and live pleasantly around others, making the family bond stronger as well.

It is how God intended it to be.

make white babies

Let your new president know, because he doesn't seem to know that.

He's already bending over to the jews.

Plus if you're actually a good parent to your children they can make a fantastic retirement plan.

>He's already bending over to the jews.
No hes not
Hes is collapsing the UN and getting liberals to blame Jews for it

>Family structure works

Holy shit! Someone call the press!

Seriously though, this is the way humans are meant to live.

>Have as many children as possible within the tribe with a single woman (to prevent disputes over pussy)
>Kill adulterers
>More successful tribesmen can have larger families because they obtain more resource through their labor
>When father and mother are old, his several children help care for them in age and they are revered as elders and are sought after for counsel

>The couple paid off the mortgage on their $375,000-$400,000 Maryland home in 2012

>$1,260 on food per month

>$465 per month on utilities

>$150 per month on gas

>$225 per month on medical expenses

>$200 per month to activities for the children

>Total spend $2,300

>$6,000 in an emergency fund

>The couple's retirement, investment and savings totals more than $180,000

>Monthly Savings 401k: $867 ($346.80 is employer match)

>Rob's IRA: $300

>Sam's IRA: $300

>HSA: $500 ($200 is from their employer)

>Taxable Index Funds: $210

>Regular Savings Acct: $300

>Total Automatic Savings: $2,477

Plus you can sex the daughters

>spic always has to get assblasted at Trump in unrelated topics
Make sure to tell your cousin to lay a brick on his way back home, Pablo.

Lower class scum here.

Monthly inc: 1100 before tax, 880 or something after.
Rent/w utils is 260/m
Food is 65/m
net is 22/m
Everything else is mine

Poor decisionmaking is what makes poors, poor quite often. But if we all made wise decisions then no one would be able to make wise ones in a capitalist system, because it needs fools to work.

>it needs fools to work

No, it doesn't. It only requires needs and wants.

Some wants are foolish, but one could certainly capitalize off of other people's desires to fulfill their own.

Win win.

The most amazing thing is that they look functional and non-degenerate.

>never owed a cent in debt
>paid off the mortgage in 2012
>not considering a mortgage loan a debt so they can have their cute narrative

its a cute family and its nice to see a large family being taken care of so well. but heres the takeaway.
-100k a year income
-15 dependants on federal taxs and state (if any) means he pays little to no taxs
-kids will get tuition benifits for both parents showing small income after taxes
-despite being involved in church did not have tithe listed, should be 10kgross or around 7knet per year
-had a mortgage that was 4xgross income of family per year(this is probably normal but not smart to do on a single income that would be hard to replicate if lost his job or was replaced by a whippersnapper for half price(indian programmer)
-get ready to have that cheap insurance for your army of children rearranged once obamacare is removed
-no mention of any financial gifts/loans for failed bookstore business

cute family but more of a burden on the state than anything

in big families there always seems to be a dearth of bangable chicks, just throwin that out there

>burden on the state
Who cares?
The Feds are your enemy

>tfw bad with money

The worst feel. I'm too impulsive and am unable to logically think of sunk costs vs total cost.

Example:
>already paid £130 to travel to Ireland and accommodation for 2 nights
>just prior to the trip I come into financial difficulty
>"oh well I've already paid money to go"
>spend another £200+ over there
>still get my parents an expensive Christmas present and spend another £300 on my sister, nephew and nieces

Fuck I'm so bad at it.

Did you atleast get to fuck your sister?

bamp

How does /pol do financially?

>me and wife combined after taxes income about 65000€
>home loan. 2 bedroom + sauna. About 70square meter. 120k € left.
>car loan 6k€ left
>student loans 3k € left.
We are 28y olds.

Why do you let your wife work?
She is 28 how many kids are you planning to get out of her?

I dont know dude. 2 or 3 ?

better hurry