Where's the lie?

Where's the lie?

(((people)))

People don't elect people. Electors elect people.

hear hear

Hillary wasn't elected

next time write "drumpf" in the title so I can filter your b8s, faggot.

women only get paid 73% of a man's electorate

>The illegals elected Hillary, not Trump

Fixed that for you

Illegals aren't American people

>liberals aren't people
>states elect the president
>you have to go back

Das racys

You're wrong. The people elected Hillary, not Drumpf. Prove me wrong. Where's the lie?

>It's another 'B-b-b-but muh popular vote: butthurt edition' episode

Fuck off you obese whining salty SJW twat, if Hillary would've won the EC and Trump the popular vote, you'd all be screaming that she won fair and square because 'that's how the system works'.

Fuck off to your safe space, go play with some play doh and hug a therapy dog.

Faggot.

I'm not a faggot. The people elected Hillary, not Drumpf. Prove me wrong. Where's the lie?

You know there are other keys on your keyboard the Ctrl and V right?

BELGIUM YES.

>what is population density

by your posts you are a double faggot

Popular vote was only in CA, and when you look at protests in California, every one of them has a sea of Mexican flags, the only American ones are being burned.

How on earth is that a mandate for America?

Illegal America "Make America Mexico Again"
SAY POPULAR VOTE ONE MORE TIME MAGGOT, AND I WILL SMACK YOU WITH A MEXICAN FLAG FROM THE HORDES OF ILLEGAL CALIFORNIA VOTERS"

Hillary lost the WH, Senate, House, Supreeme Court and 1000+ State legislator seats.

The Dems were washed out of government, A LANDSLIDE.

The Dems have to go back 1920s to find when they were blown out so bad.

The CNN/MSNBC media lie to you, taking about a popular vote that is not even recognized by the election, it is just a "factoid' after thought.

There is no "path" to the popular vote. And there is no path for the Dems to win again without the Blue Wall in the North that requires White Blue-Collar voters, and you can't win them back by calling them racist after they elected Obama twice.

The Dems are Doomed. An 'amateur', 'child' will deliver more than they could in decades.

AND THE REPUBLIC

Just push for commiefornia to secede already. Specify they have to fund the border fence

Has anyone ever heard the word Drumpf used outside of Sup Forums? I know it is from some unfunny jew Comedian on some unfunny jew television show, but has anyone actually heard someone say Drumpf in real life or on another website?

Yes, I use it all the time.

I've heard it from an actual autistic kid before, but only that one time.

Let's do a vote audit.
I'd bet my eye that Trump won the popular vote once you account for the voter fraud.