Trump = Trudeau (again)

>Justin Trudeau announces he will not buy any F-35s and will instead buy some F-18 Super Hornets
>Sup Forums laughs at him for making a retarded decision

>Trump later says that the F-35 is too expensive and will consider the F-18 Super Hornet
>Sup Forums is silent

Time to add another one to the list.

>both are pro-business
>both have praised dictatorships
>both are socially progressive
>both were privileged, spoiled rich kids
>both energized the masses in their campaign
>both are highly active in social media
>both are highly praised by Indians
>both are politically inexperienced
>both make their obsessed opponents foam at the mouth at every little thing they say
>both have a tendency to say things that would embarrass other leaders (yet both still let the criticisms roll off their back)
>both have appointed controversial figures
>both have been criticized for not being able to separate private interests from public office
>both prefer the Super Hornet over the F-35
>both are memes

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/transcript/2016/02/11/donald-trump-on-trade-deficit-with-china/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trudeau isn't actually that bad when you look at his policies.

The F-35s are riddled with stupid problems and an insanely high cost, I am not surprised that even Trudeau can see that it would be incredibly retarded to invest in them.

Also pic related, you might as well have posted it.

He's still pretty bad, but not nearly as bad as Sup Forums makes him out to be.

The dangerous thing about him is that he can support policies that Harper was heavily criticized for (such as TPP and greater mass surveillance) and get away with it. It's like how Obama has people sucking him off while continuing policies Bush was hated for.

Kek'd and saved.

DUDE WEED LMAO

Also carbon tax

>Sup Forums supporting the F-35 program

when exactly did this happen? any thread mentioning them is mostly people throwing shit at the concept, they're completely overbudget and don't do anything particularly innovative, we should have never sold off our harriers and should have focused on modernising them instead, that would have been an infinitely better decision.

Trump supports medical marijuana.

foxnews.com/transcript/2016/02/11/donald-trump-on-trade-deficit-with-china/

>TRUMP: I would really want to think about that one, Bill. Because in some ways I think it's good and in other ways it's bad. I do want to see what the medical effects are. I have to see what the medical effects are and, by the way -- medical marijuana, medical? I'm in favor of it a hundred percent. But what you are talking about, perhaps not. It's causing a lot of problems out there.

>O'REILLY: But you know the medical marijuana thing is a ruse that I have a headache and I need, you know, two pounds of marijuana.

>TRUMP: But I know people that have serious problems and they did that they really -- it really does help them.

>when exactly did this happen?

Whenever "cucked" leaders don't like it.

But when the F-35 came up in a discussion on Sup Forums, most people were against it (again, mainly because of the cost).

>Sup Forums is one person
>the thread

>moot creates /n/
>moot destroys /n/

>moot creates Sup Forums
>Sup Forums destroys moot

>Sup Forums creates r/the_Donald
>r/the_Donald destroys Sup Forums

>the jews inherit the earth

But Trudeau is literally the creation of Commie cuck sperm.

If they can show that medical marijuana is actually helpful for medical reasons, any reasonable person would be for it. You already have prescription medical opium, and I doubt anybody would try to claim that marijuana is more harmful than opium.
methamphetamine is even available by prescription in some countries such as the USA, and cocaine is used for certain types of eye surgery if I recall.

>Sup Forums is one person

But the F-35 has alays been overpriced for what it is. The military has always tried to make do-all pieces of equipment from small arms to submarines. Majority of the time the benefits end up being nullified by the losses.

Yeah, and only 91% of people in China are Han Chinese, but at the end of the day, they're all chinks.

The overwhelming majority of Sup Forums seems to sway in one clear direction. Don't pretend it doesn't. Don't pretend that if someone makes a thread genuinely criticizing Trump, 90% of the replies won't be calling OP a shitposter or CTR.

EPIC UNDERATED

it's a flawed idea that led to a flawed aircraft with a development cost so absurdly expensive that the end result is an aircraft that looks "expensive" because the development costs are reflected in the unit cost. The aircraft isn't worthless in terms of capabilities, but it's like Arnold Schwarzenegger getting blackout drunk and stumbling into a high school weightlifting competition. He'll still win, but it will be an embarrassment for everyone involved

F-35s are fucking awful designed on a mechanical point, and cost a fuckload
Faggot do some research

Okay I got to call bullshit on people shitting on trudeau for shelving the f-35.

F-35 Is the worst fucking thing ever to ever fucking ever exist.
Death is the only solution to its shame.

The Wiper (Leaf) becomes a viper.

>Sup Forums
>ever supporting the f-35
Go back to lelddit and fuck off.

What policies? Weed and carbon tax? More muslims? 30billion deficit in less than a year?
Piss the fuck off

>Weed and carbon tax?
Marijuana legalization will be a boon to the economy and also free up some police resources to handle actual criminals. The carbon tax is debatable and depends entirely on its implementation.

>More muslims?
True, but Harper wasn't much different. A few more refugees isn't going to make much of a difference.

>30billion deficit in less than a year?
Harper had a higher deficit, and never truly balanced the budget (he sold all our GM shares for billions to post a "surplus" in an election year).

Trudeau is not much different than Harper.

First post most representative of the total decay of Sup Forums and Sup Forums ing eneral post

This.

The F-18 is a much better choice in the long run. The F-35 seems to be better suited for other roles and relegated to a single bomber squadron at best. The Marines F-35 I think is the best thing they could have ever gotten, I wish they made a non-stealth version though so they could cut cost.

That plane is expensive yes but the damage has been done, you're not getting that money back if you decide you won't buy them anymore

trump is negotiating and striking a deal with the salesman

trudeau looked at two options and went "that one"

the only news here is that LM has become so cocky with their deals and market saturation that even trudeau has noticed how badly they're gouging for the F-35

>my confirmation bias and cognitive dissonance prove that the entire board only opines in one direction

go look at the trump general and count the anti-trump/OP replies.

Harper also had the 2008 financial crisis to deal with.

Marijuana legalization wont be a such a huge "boon" if the it cost 2-4x the street cost, tax is tax it will only put more people on welfar when they can't afford to heat their homes AND pay rent, immigrants under harper had better screening and he wanted even more screening, thrudumph only wanted to to bring in Syrians because 2016. Harper had a higher deficit over almost 10 years, thrudumph had the same in 1year. Thrudumph is a danger to this country because he thinks he's qualified because of his dad, he's clueless and incompetent.

Are you surprised? The state of the world as it is makes me want to kill myself. I'm sure many of our users have done so over the years.

I'm looking at having to rejoin this horrible society, to work 9-5 for years until I die and it fills me with nothing but depression. I want out and I think the only option

Even if the situation comes back "in our favour" politically, I really have no interest in partaking. I think we are lost as a species, our nations our eroded, our communities wrecked

It's not worth going on

>Sup Forums laughs at him for making a retarded decision
Who did that, Leaf? I remember laughing since the F-35 is a god damn money sink.

Also, the electoral reform is a half-baked concept. He only bitched about first past the post because he wasnt being voted for now that hes in he had to be pressured into taking action on it.

And we also had a recession when Trudeau took office, which we are still reeling from, despite positive reports about job creation (protip: they're mostly shitty jobs).

>I was merely pretending to be retarded

It is strange, I can see the Marines using their F-35s and getting use out of them, the Marine F-35 makes LHDs even better and it keeps in line with the Marines use of VSTOL. The Navy could also use the F-35 but keep it at one squadron per carrier considering the Navy doesn't have a stealth bomber at all. I don't see the use in an Air Force version at all, they already have the F-22.

thaaaaank you.

>Harper had a higher deficit over almost 10 years, thrudumph had the same in 1year.

Wrong. I'm not even sure you know what a deficit is. There were three Harper budgets which were as bad or worse than Trudeau's.

2009: -$55.6B
2010: -$33.4B
2011: -$26.3B

Trudeau would have to have $30B deficits every single year for the next four years to do worse than Harper. He may very well do that, but that's besides the point; Harper was also a deficit spender and only balanced the budget in an election year with a one-off sale of government assets.

We need the tie fighter philosophy for our empire. Make a shitload of cheap and low tech aircraft to overwhelm with numbers, pilots are expendable.

The rebellion can use F-35s

Same is happening in italy and germany

So basically words speak louder than actions in the political world .for example trudeau already backtracked from weed promise but people still think he is weedman because of his pre-election campaign. Similarly trump backtracked from wall promise and is going to legalize weed in all states but people still think he is anti-left because of campaign promises